Silent Hill

TerryRed

• Content Provider

Silent Hill (Future Pinball - BAM)

Work in Progress Mega Video

This video covers some of the new features I've added to Silent Hill since my last posted video long ago. Some of these are:

Blender renders / creations

Updated Layout and playfield features

Seal of Metatron Magna Spinner

Inventory system

Health Item HurryUps

New Layouts

New Combat system

Melee Combat

Handgun Combat

Shotgun Combat

Iron Sights for guns

Town Map functions

Pyramid Head kills your balls

There is A LOT to show and cover, so don't let the video size throw you off.

I have chapters (listed in the video description) throughout the whole video to make it easy to find the areas of interest. Some neat new stuff you'll want to check out!

Edited by TerryRed

• 2 months later...
  • Content Provider
4 hours ago, jcvd12 said:

im new to this world. Is there a chance this will be on visual pinball X or Virtual Pinball M? I can see it on both

Won't happen on VPX as it's not capable of doing a table like this.

Pinball M may do their own Silent Hill table someday, but they can't do this table either :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Not an update to my Silent hill pinball game... but we did get a new Silent Hill 2 Remake "combat" trailer!

...and a new free Silent Hill game for PS5. The Short Message.

Edited by TerryRed

come on Terry, dont give up on our dreams. Im much more interested on your table than I am about this game. Being sincere.

Off-topic: most people dont care about it but i thought Silent Hill Shattered Memories was the last great Silent Hill game. I had a blast playing it on Wii.

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, jcvd12 said:

come on Terry, dont give up on our dreams. Im much more interested on your table than I am about this game. Being sincere.

Off-topic: most people dont care about it but i thought Silent Hill Shattered Memories was the last great Silent Hill game. I had a blast playing it on Wii.

Shattered Memories is one of the most underrated games ever made. By far the closest game in spirit to SH2 in many ways. What Climax did with that game on the Wii was amazing and way ahead of its time. I have cleared that game so many times. Way more than all the other SH games.

I still have my Wii and WiiU and played Shattered Memories not long ago with my oldest (adult) kid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Happy 25th Silent Hill.

I finally decided to do my own video about Silent Hill 2 remake and the first two trailers we got, and I do a bit of a deep dive. Yah, it's a long video, but I do have chapters :)

Edited by TerryRed