[New B2S Alert] The Amazing Spider-Man (Gottlieb 1980)

Wildman

• 5 years later...
  • Content Provider

Thanks man, looks great but the credits and ball in play are showing up on player 4 score display. 

Some day I'm going to strip down my amazing spider-man machine and scan the playfield and do a total rebuild of the vpx table... it's on the list.. really it is.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, BorgDog said:

Thanks man, looks great but the credits and ball in play are showing up on player 4 score display. 

Some day I'm going to strip down my amazing spider-man machine and scan the playfield and do a total rebuild of the vpx table... it's on the list.. really it is.

ya man its needs real updating and you got the resources and skills to do it ?

answer to your comment is you are running the wrong rom is why you see the scores fucked up that table was built with (spiderm7) rom...

and the next answer you will get is yup the number to match dont work either never has its a rom issue..

probably needs a new rom dump you should pm destruk over at VPF..? about updating that rom..........  Thanks BD :)

• Content Provider

Ah, I didn't pay attention that this was the 7 digit b2s I keep forgetting about those, but that explains it all since I'm running the 6 digit version of the table that I modded of gtxjoe's that I put up over on vpinball - https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/amazing-spider-man-gottlieb-1980/

That was before I owned the machine and found out the dimensions in the dimensions manager at the time were wrong, so it's even the wrong size, but since I have the real one I don't play the vp one very often....

Anyway, nevermind, carry on, ?

Archived