Issue With Backglass And Dmd

pinfanatic2013

Hello everyone - I figured I would pose my question to see if anyone can help.  I've received some feedback from some great fellow VP'ers but still no luck.  

I downloaded Elvis and it's components including DirectB2S.  I'm a newbie so please excuse me if I don't use the right terminology.  

I got everything working on my cab but for some reason the animated backglass keeps showing up together with the DMD.  And it's not because they are one piece together.  You can actually see the animated backglass behind the DMD.  I have a 3 monitor set up.  I have a P2K cabinet style so technically monitor #1 is the playfield, #2 is the backglass and #3 is the DMD.  

I tried messing around with everything I could think of.  Here are my screenres.txt settings:

2   (my understanding is that this is the monitor number which in my case is #2 for the backglass)

Nothing seems to work.  I will attach some pics for you review but you will need to really look closely behind the DMD (it's on a reflective glass on the playfield).  

If anyone has any advise on what I can do please let me know.  I have been busting my brain around this.  

Oh and I do have the latest VP 9.15 download.  

Eddie

post-935-0-68712300-1365083418_thumb.jpg

post-935-0-74818200-1365083419_thumb.jpg

post-935-0-34977200-1365083420_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

Hi Eddie,

I wrote this a few minutes ago at VPF too:

"What's happening when you set the display no in the screenres.txt (the '2' in the fifth line) to another number (maybe 3 or higher)?

And maybe try to start the table without Hyperpin. I expect the image on your second screen is the hyperpin backglass image. Right now this is more confusing than helpful."

Cheers, Stefan.

Archived