Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventure WIP

hi there ,

with the group facebook pincab   francophone we have a highscore challenge this Week for Indy table and if i can share this coloristion wip it will be fantastic.

so isthere a link for beta test?

it s look awesome man

37 minutes ago, bidouwap said:

hi there ,

with the group facebook pincab   francophone we have a highscore challenge this Week for Indy table and if i can share this coloristion wip it will be fantastic.

so isthere a link for beta test?

it s look awesome man

hello bidouwap!

what's the highest score for Indy and can I join the contest?

anyway....this is my absolute favourite pinball and I'm very happy about this colorization

and Martin's work is INCREDIBLE :D 

thank U for that!

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:18 AM, aradijanos said:

hello bidouwap!

what's the highest score for Indy and can I join the contest?

anyway....this is my absolute favourite pinball and I'm very happy about this colorization

and Martin's work is INCREDIBLE :D 

thank U for that!

highscore is 2.697.447.780 

you can join us on facebook group pincab francophone or there is a site  at http://alescasse.fr/hiscore.pincab/?fbclid=IwAR2RHo4R9kCLYu4JCgPdMfprIC3xziXZYMu-4TH7lgZJ12Ck-gY6vhSYfpU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WOW  Great work .... cant wait to see it...

i hope you still working on it.... Love Indiana Jones Table... one of my Favorite

i loved the Star Wars ColorDMD verion also Great Work... but this one looks even better..

thanks and regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Still fighting with the dynamic scenes... colorizing this table feels like it depends of 90% dynamic content. These are the tricky ones I am currently working on, had to cut and trigger 164 single frames for the tank mode to get the horse in front of the tank. There are still some frames missing, but I hope all the countless hours of work will be worth the end result (hopefully)...

2028534690_cairostreetnew.thumb.gif.bd51680de5eed67e2faa3c0ae3877c55.gif

2008535892_tanknew.thumb.gif.7c0bea8e1aebe5cbf37dcb2f032d24ce.gif

2 hours ago, NetzZWerg said:

Still fighting with the dynamic scenes... colorizing this table feels like it depends of 90% dynamic content. These are the tricky ones I am currently working on, had to cut and trigger 164 single frames for the tank mode to get the horse in front of the tank. There are still some frames missing, but I hope all the countless hours of work will be worth the end result (hopefully)...

2028534690_cairostreetnew.thumb.gif.bd51680de5eed67e2faa3c0ae3877c55.gif

2008535892_tanknew.thumb.gif.7c0bea8e1aebe5cbf37dcb2f032d24ce.gif

Dude this is going to be a beast any chance we can test it as.is so far :) think i asked before lol 

• Content Provider

This video shows the attract mode test on my test-cab with the current state of my IJ colorization project This table is a real challenge. There are many different transitions that are possible to show up even in that mode. I did not catch all of them yet, but it seems like I made some progress... Don't watch the scores, I have no time to play pinball at all ?

• Content Provider

Colorized and triggered 189 single frames for the rope bridge mode... sometimes I still have some flicker in it, but only one time out of 10 I guess...If it works, this is how it looks like in my test cab: