[Vp10] Spider-Man(Stern)(2007)(Ninuzzu)(V1.1)(Vp10)

• Content Provider

Just found out that VE is running SAM. I just contacted a guy who owns one to get the ROM file for testing. 

Maybe he can make some photos or what else do you need ?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

HI there, got an odd issue with this

It gives error table name not found

Line 70 Gmae name not found

Which is sman_261

But I have the ROM in the ROMS folder, not had this before - any ideas?

Thanks

I have tried to rename the .BIN file in the ZIP to sman_261 and that failed too :/

yes thats all in  and running mate - I was trying to fi9x an issue with my backglass on some VP10 tables, not really changed anything that I know of, but now this and Tron givig same error, not tested more tables yet - too frustrated :/

Thanks

Hi, just done that, still the same, remembered I upgraded to VPinballX .1 earlier today, rolled back the PC and its working fine again :/

Will ahve to work out what the update changes - maybe a path error
Still getting my head around all this new software lol

Will try your table again and come back :)

So when you first install visual pinball you did 10.00 and now you tried 10.10 on top of that ,  If that is the case your best bet is probably just to do the 10.1 stand alone

-

-

Download the the standalone VP-10.1.0 and install it where your other items are and overwrite what is in there, it is backwards compatible so you can run older VP exe's.... It's also a good idea to back up your other items before overwriting them...

check if the zip is blocked and unblock it before you unzip it..  So right click on the .zip, check properties.

VP-10.1.0 (Standalone EXE)

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11572

How to

Downloaded the VP10 and unzipped it and copied the 12 files into the visual pinball folder and than put the script (57 VBS) files into the scripts or tables folder depending on which one you use?

Archived