Nip-It Bally 1972

hauntfreaks

this is something I've been looking for a for a while now, as well as many others i'm sure... 

I did a deep search and I mean DEEP search for "NIP-IT" (bally 1972)... I came across a VP file that had creation date of 1996? (is this even possible?)... anyway it was a very crude version, but a starting point none the less... so the search for images began... over a couple weeks of collecting images I had enough to do a "OK" redraw of the PF and %99 of the plastics (I still need one piece)... so I threw together a rough playable VP version, with working "Balligator" ... 

my VP scripting and table building skills are subpar at best,...so who would be interested in make this a modern VP EM table?.... 

16300856430_6aae314992_c.jpg

ORIGINAL VP version credits: 1996?

XtremeMAME: Table layout, Gator Grabber

Warrior : Scripting

Destruk : Gator Grabber Help

• Content Provider

Here's the correct date: ;)

------ README for Nip-It Release 1 ------
--------------4/15/02--------------------
Original Table © 1972 Bally
Visual Pinball conversion by Warrior (            .com)
and XtremeMAME (          .com)

Revision History:

4/15/02 - Release 1
-Initial release of Nip-it.

Edit: LMAO!! Sub deathtoyourball

Apparently there's a .visible command I wasn't aware of for zipper flippers.

Gross, does the Balligator eat the ball and then poop it out? Nasty!

Kidding aside looks great and this table has been lacking since it has seen more TV air time than all other tables combined. 

Will it include the feature where we can just hip check the table and say "ayyy" and it will start or is that only for the Fonz?

Itchigo and who ever else wants to play with this.... i'm attaching the table to this post....

this does have zipper-flippers and they do work (wrong style flippers tho)

a good example of zipper-flipper are from the starman tables like http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=6071

Shadowsclassic

I couldn't agree more that it has lots of historic value.... poop-i-gator and all  ;) 

Nip-it (Bally) (1972).rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

It is on his list, but he has a lot of "started pins". He gets going until he gets bored and works on something else. He'll come back to it. This is something he started not too long ago. He probably has  a dozen wip's.

post-4-0-62910500-1426235603_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived