Indiana Jones Wip - Freneticamnesic

freneticamnesic

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. Never seen this irl before. The table look a bit empty compared to the williams indy (which I love) but I am very exited to give it a try. Its Indy.

Reference to that awful crystal skull movie makes me shiver though :)

If I could make a wish they should make a dedicated temple of doom table. Its my favourite and has so much great stuff in it.

Your work looks awesome of course! Wow!

• Content Provider

got beta testing, I'm putting the finishing touches on it visually... once I hear back from people regarding bugs I can close it up and get it finished.

I got a new toy a couple weeks ago so I've been slow on this build. If beta testing goes well, I'll likely finish by Friday

Still nothing from the artist who redrew the PF and made the models, though...

I still need to get the back wall in there and finish the apron

A preview of the loading screen - 4 balls need to enter the ark before you can start the game (so you get the 8 ball multiball action)

THHVUl9.jpg

And GI on

dmQ31Kc.jpg

one real of this stand in Vienna at Prater, near 180km to me, if anyone race through Austria ;-) ( also MB, MM, Avengers, POTC, Elvis, ...)

i think the "redraw - man" will be happy too, that anyone do this for a complete Version (?)

Fren, you dont Need any HiRes Photos, you are complete with all or ?

One Thing: at my Photo, i can see, the left Minilamp lights to Leftside, or are others different ?

post-5730-0-53732400-1418466962_thumb.jpg

post-5730-0-32246900-1418466986_thumb.jpg

The spotlight is movable on the game so you could move it left,center, right,etc. Frens looks awesome where it is.

one real of this stand in Vienna at Prater, near 180km to me, if anyone race through Austria ;-) ( also MB, MM, Avengers, POTC, Elvis, ...)

i think the "redraw - man" will be happy too, that anyone do this for a complete Version (?)

Fren, you dont Need any HiRes Photos, you are complete with all or ?

One Thing: at my Photo, i can see, the left Minilamp lights to Leftside, or are others different ?

Archived