Ac/dc Pro (Stern 2011)

Javier15

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MISTER DAZZ administrator!!!, I agree with all that you say!!, and also respect to all those that debate on this topic!!. But it is not necessary to give him I support the pinball ROMS that are still in production…, and the problem or the discussion ends!!!.  

ALSO!, do I Ask? With the approach that you say!!, can we make Metallica master of puppets LE and avengers LE?, and to publish them?. (do I Ask with irony). do I Believe that it is not necessary to constantly enter in the discussion, if this in production or did the 3 years pass, etc, etc..........!!, do we have to take care once and for all of the only pinballs maker for all!!. is it necessary to PUT CLEAR RULES!. is TAKING CARE OF THE FABRICANTE DE PINBALLS ALWAYS who is!, and later to put RULES for our community!!. doesn't Pardon write in English, translating use.

EXCELLENT JAVIER YOUR WORK!!, we all want to play AC/DC!!!!!, but it seems that the rules of this place didn't allow us to enjoy the same one!. you don't make yourself problem!!!, meanwhile you prune to make AC/DC PREMIUN, AC/DC LUCI, AC/DC LE, etc,etc!!!, ja ja!!!. I send You a great hug brother!!!

JAVIER EXCELENTE TU TRABAJO!!, todos queremos jugar a AC/DC!!!!!, pero parece que las reglas de este sitio no nos dejaran disfrutar del mismo!. No te hagas problema!!!, mientras tanto podes hacer AC/DC PREMIUN,  AC/DC LUCI, AC/DC LE, etc,etc!!!, :) ja ja :) !!!. Te mando un gran abrazo hermano!!!

• Administrators

LMFAO    Nobody said you cant make it  ;)  just cant host it here yet..

I didnt hear no rule about postin it in whatever dark corner of the internet you want and givin us the link  1396555005.gif

but thats just my thinkin , Im kinda fucked up that way .... LOL man.... B)

• Administrators

MISTER DAZZ administrator!!!, I agree with all that you say!!, and also respect to all those that debate on this topic!!. But it is not necessary to give him I support the pinball ROMS that are still in production…, and the problem or the discussion ends!!!.  

ALSO!, do I Ask? With the approach that you say!!, can we make Metallica master of puppets LE and avengers LE?, and to publish them?. (do I Ask with irony). do I Believe that it is not necessary to constantly enter in the discussion, if this in production or did the 3 years pass, etc, etc..........!!, do we have to take care once and for all of the only pinballs maker for all!!. is it necessary to PUT CLEAR RULES!. is TAKING CARE OF THE FABRICANTE DE PINBALLS ALWAYS who is!, and later to put RULES for our community!!. doesn't Pardon write in English, translating use.

LE versions are quite a way off due to the daughter board that Stern uses on the LE machines for extra solenoids.  Currently they are not supported in our SAM.vbs or PinMAME.  So unless we can find someone that would know how to implement the LE daughter board into VPM then LE machines are not going to happen anytime soon.

We already have Metallica Pro and Star Trek Pro almost ready to go with some minor tweaking for DX builds to do, but the timing is not right as they are still in production.  Once they are out of production; these tables should be nice and finely tuned and ready to roll without any wait.

Good news about Metallica, and Star Trek, man so many good tables to look forward to. I'm guessing Avengers will be next to go out of production.

Has anyone noticed a pattern as to which tables stay in production, how long, how many? 

• Content Provider

Sorry to be a debbie downer here guys, but we are sticking to our release rules.  As long as the game is currently in production it will not be released.  

Dazz has it right. I think the so called 3 year thing is a bit much but in-production sounds reasonable to me. Aside from that- Dazz's site- Dazz's rules. Same goes for the other site.

It's a pretty old table, with any luck it will go out of production really soon!   :D

LE versions are quite a way off due to the daughter board that Stern uses on the LE machines for extra solenoids.  Currently they are not supported in our SAM.vbs or PinMAME.  So unless we can find someone that would know how to implement the LE daughter board into VPM then LE machines are not going to happen anytime soon.

We already have Metallica Pro and Star Trek Pro almost ready to go with some minor tweaking for DX builds to do, but the timing is not right as they are still in production.  Once they are out of production; these tables should be nice and finely tuned and ready to roll without any wait.

Just a suggestion, but if the community is interested in having programmers come in and fix some of the outstanding SAM issues, it might be a good idea to get a complete, working, buildable fork of the current SAM VPM sources into a git repository or something.     

REALLY looking forward to Metallica! 

We really could use resources for Avengers...  A blank playfield and plastics would be a great start. 

A few in my area, will try to get some photos.

• Content Provider

We really could use resources for Avengers...  A blank playfield and plastics would be a great start. 

For sure. I tried a redraw but have given up, it's got really complicated table artwork. I've still never played the real table, would like to try it out.

Same with Big Buck Hunter.

I believe the norm is that when Stern buy a license, they usually expire 3 years later (they can always renew the license of course but it is probably not worth the cost in most cases)

If the machine does not do well, they will end the production early but that is not going to happen with AC/DC, Star Trek or Metallica.

Ac/Dc license will expire in the beginning of 2015 (according to my pinball seller) so only 8 more months to wait. I have just ordered the real AC/DC and that will have to do until the VP version comes out ;) (Also getting Star trek next week. Pretty exciting spring coming up)

Nice work on the digital version, Javier. Looking forward to trying it when the time comes 

• Content Provider

I believe the norm is that when Stern buy a license, they usually expire 3 years later (they can always renew the license of course but it is probably not worth the cost in most cases)

If the machine does not do well, they will end the production early but that is not going to happen with AC/DC, Star Trek or Metallica.

Ac/Dc license will expire in the beginning of 2015 (according to my pinball seller) so only 8 more months to wait. I have just ordered the real AC/DC and that will have to do until the VP version comes out ;) (Also getting Star trek next week. Pretty exciting spring coming up)

Nice work on the digital version, Javier. Looking forward to trying it when the time comes 

Soooooooo...pinball party at karl's? I'll bring the beers. Hope you guys like Pabst.

Thank you for your answer and mainly for your respect. In this place people are respected as it should be!!!. Very good news that you/they already have made Metallica and Star Trek pinball, but they could be begun for:

HARLEY DAVISON

WHEEL OF FORTUNE

WORD POKER TOUR

NBA

FAMILY GAY- SHREK

BIG BUCK HUNTER PRO

CSI

BATMAN  THE DARK KNIGHT

INDIANA JONES 4

THE ROLLING STONES

TRANSFORMER PRO

THE 2 ULTIMAS:THE ROLLING STONES AND TRANSFORMER PRO are SAME OR IMPROVE THAT METALLICA AND STAR STREK!!!! (AND they can BE PUBLISHED!!!!!)

• Content Provider

Thank you for your answer and mainly for your respect. In this place people are respected as it should be!!!. Very good news that you/they already have made Metallica and Star Trek pinball, but they could be begun for:

HARLEY DAVISON

WHEEL OF FORTUNE

WORD POKER TOUR

NBA

FAMILY GAY- SHREK

BIG BUCK HUNTER PRO

CSI

BATMAN  THE DARK KNIGHT

INDIANA JONES 4

THE ROLLING STONES

TRANSFORMER PRO

THE 2 ULTIMAS:THE ROLLING STONES AND TRANSFORMER PRO are SAME OR IMPROVE THAT METALLICA AND STAR STREK!!!! (AND they can BE PUBLISHED!!!!!)

You should keep this to the wish list thread, http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/981-new-years-cab-wish-list

Dazz,

Definitely want to respect the rules of the site, so please don't think this is an attempt to skirt them.

Given that Javier had desire to release this table (based on his creation of the thread) would it be breaking the rules if he were to host it elsewhere and link to it from this thread? Or, to avoid the PM deluge (and he'd obviously need to agree to this first) if people in this thread who expressed interest could be otherwise notified of where the table might be available?

If this is a little too close to a gray area, consider it dropped. Just know I'd love to play this and, if he wants, for Javier to have the chance to share his work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Javier - If you need any resource images let me know.  I can take them for you.  I have a Prem AC/DC but most of the plastics are the same.

SpiffyRob - I think that would be a bad move.  Releasing these tables as soon as we do is already pushing the envelope.  Rule of thumb I think we need to follow is that if you want to play an in production table in VP that you'll probally need to build it.  There is nothing stopping anyone from hosting it at another location (except maybe the added risk of a cease and disist order) but I think we should respect the admins here and not link to it.  It's their site and there rules.  For instance at VPforums, I don't even talk about SAM tables as it'sagainst their rules.  If I have something SAM related I'll talk about it here or release it here.

Archived