• Last Reply

Hello I have Steam set up with PFX2. I can launch it this way:

Name=PinballFX2
WorkingPath=C:\Steam\
TablePath=C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pinball FX2\data_steam
Executable=steam://rungameid/226980
Parameters="[TABLEPATH]\[TABLEFILE]"
Enabled=True

That will launch PFX2, but not the actual game. Is there a way with the newer version of Steam to launch a game? When I try to launch pinball fx2.exe by itself it will say that steam has to bee started first. Also is it still possible to use a DMD on screen 2 with the modded pinball fx2.exe file? Has anyone tried that with the newer version of PFX2 and Steam?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

In the meantime.

Just load up the T2 table and load up your favorite AC/DC mp3s.  They're essentiall the same game. ;)

i've tried playing T2 while listening to ACDC on headphones, but it's not at all the same. True, the layouts are similar, but the rules sets are vastly different.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, OK.  So they just re-branded it for the 600 machine run as Dale Jr.?

Not a rebranding - it was a limited edition, just like the Master of Puppets Metallica machine, Let There Be Rock and Back in Black AC/DC, the Hulk Avengers and the Black Spider-Man. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like we might be waiting until Jan 2015 for this to be officially released:

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball

Stern Announces Improved AC/DC Pro Pinball Machine

World’s Leading Arcade-Quality Pinball Maker Offers AC/DC Pro With Improved LED Lighting and Swinging Bell

“With the AC/DC license expiring at the end of December 2014, we wanted to offer our operators and enthusiasts a great earning game with the enhanced features that we’ve recently developed,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball.

• Content Provider

I think it's worth sharing this cover https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10154404698105357&set=vb.75075990356&type=2&theater  :D  :D

Please do not send me private messages, I will not share the table until Stern's stop manufacture, I want to be fair to everyone, and that everyone can enjoy at the same time. 
Please be patient and respect the rules 

Cheers ..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

When this does get released in the future I vote for a version with "Helen decal" that Aurich made in the middle of the playfield. 

Javier15 - If you want to do this let me know.  I have the full Helen kit on my Prem.  I used one of the images that covers Angus for my mini playfield but have the other two sitting in my office.  I also have the apron decals, spinner, instruction cards and translite that I could take good pics of for you.  Just PM me if you are interested as those are linked to my e-mail and I don't check the site as frequent right now.

• Content Provider

Javier15 - If you want to do this let me know.  I have the full Helen kit on my Prem.  I used one of the images that covers Angus for my mini playfield but have the other two sitting in my office.  I also have the apron decals, spinner, instruction cards and translite that I could take good pics of for you.  Just PM me if you are interested as those are linked to my e-mail and I don't check the site as frequent right now.

ok, Thanks 85Vett. 
I will send a private message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
Hello everyone! 
I want to show a preview of the mod Helen in the 2 versions.

I need to add some new models, I will ask the gurus to make them. and a few details to finish. 

I hope that soon I can share the beautiful game, it's fun and one of my favorites. 

I want to thank 85vett for the Pics it gave me to create the mod. YOU ROCK MAN !!

Please do not send me private messages .. be patient, follow the forum rules.

Cheers, Javier..

post-362-0-36484800-1414865381_thumb.png

post-362-0-45966500-1414865408_thumb.png

post-362-0-27904900-1414865440_thumb.png

post-362-0-53280400-1414865453_thumb.jpg

Archived