Ac/dc Pro (Stern 2011)

Javier15

• Content Provider
Hi guys! 

I want to show my new project .. as I am a fan of this legendary rock band "AC / DC" and seeing francisco release version of FP with spectacular models and if we add the redraw plastic, I encourage vercion to recreate a VP

This is a snapshot of the table.

post-362-0-80104700-1396112411_thumb.png

The table is 100% playable, but I found a problem with the animation of the cannon, I can not make it work in any way, any of you could give me help with this issue.

with cannon running the table may be released.

Cheers, Javier..

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh! :). Looking forward to testing this game, as IMHO this is sterns 2nd best game after Tron and it has a ruleset that is so deep, you get tired reading it! I have played the game many times, it IS awesome!

Can't wait to test this out upon release!

• Administrators

Batman is being built but is on standby due to all of the changes between 921 and DX9.  Odds are it's going to be torn apart and re-built for DX9, so it's probably quite a ways from being available for download.

• Administrators

Sorry to be a debbie downer here guys, but we are sticking to our release rules.  As long as the game is currently in production it will not be released.  

I would strongly suggest NOT PM'ing or asking authors for table releases.  Asking table authors to create or release games is against the rules that you agreed to when joining this site.  If you want to bug authors about releasing a game; go back to VPForums.org and do it.

Archived