Ac/dc Pro (Stern 2011)

Javier15

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly doubt that Gary Stern himself would really care if the table was hosted on here. Unless there is an agreement between him and this site (the site owner) already? And IF and only IF Gary Stern has something to say about it, then simply remove the table from the site. Simple as that, no matter what the "rules" are, if you ask me. :)

No, it's more like lethal weapon ;)

Yeah but there's nothing like hitting that bell shot eheh. On the real pin, I drive my brother in law nuts by repeating that line every time I hit that shot. :). Seriously though, what makes acdc totally different for me is that incredible deep software, just feels like I am playing a totally different pin.

• Administrators

Based on the updated Stern website, can we consider Transformers and Avengers out of production now.

If they are out of production... they are viable for re-creation per our site rules.  I would still rather see some of the more older games recreated before the newer ones get completed.

Would be nice to see a stern TDK or family guy released first but on a purely selfish level, I traded my avengers LE for a stern Star Trek, love the move so far but I am of course missing my hulk pin a bit so yeah, looking forward to seeing an avengers released lol

Just played a Dale Jr. at a local mall today (Holyoke, MA).  Had never even heard of that one before.  It was actually a pretty fun machine with some interesting shots.  Weird that I can't even find it on the Stern site - apparently only 600 of them were made?  Anyone know the story behind this one?  It's really odd that one just randomly showed up in the crappy little arcade they have there (replaced a Monopoly that was there for years).

Obviously would love to see a VP recreation some day (if good enough assets even exist).

• 1 month later...

Archived