Pincredibles Created by
Daphishbowl Scripting by
Stern Manufacturer
2017 Year

2 Screenshots

Guardians of the Galaxy 2.1.0

By: Pincredibles

Special thanks: 
Arngrim, MPT3k, Mr H, Nailbuster, Rik, Harlan, Orbital Group, VAAS, wAxx, Ashtone6, Al, Terry
VPW Team, namely Apophis, PinStratsDan, BountyBob, Sixtoe, Wylte, Hauntfreaks and many more...

Intro:  This is my first table and I really want to thank everyone for all the help.  The table script was hand coded to match the 
    original table.  I tried to replicate every detail on the gameplay with exact scoring, bonuses, modes, pinup interactions and so forth
    I am sure there are things I missed in the 11K lines of code but I am hoping the hundreds of hours we put into the making of this
    will bring something the community will enjoy and show there are no limits to what can be done.

NOTES: 
- Make sure your PINUP is up to date: https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=release_notes
- VPX Version: I tested in VPX 10.6 but works in 10.7.  Some users identified some stutter in 10.7 so try 10.6 if you see this.

- Enabling Orbital Scoreboard will hide your local scores but not achievement scores.

INSTALL:
1) Copy VPX to your VPX Tables directory
2) Copy GOTG_2020 insize the pup zip to your <drive>:\PinUPSystem\PUPVideos directory  
3) Run the batch file in the pup pack that matches your config.
   It should make all necessary script changes for you.
4) Update DOF (If necessary)

2.1.0 PUP Pack location

https://mega.nz/file/DVoQRTrZ#FxQg78RY0W5rgEg2DHnLoUEp78fpm6Zh7lqcGxD7jQ8

MPT3K Scorbit Setup and Tutorial 
Manu made a great step by step on how to setup and use Scorbit 
https://youtu.be/Sb6GF_3wDtc

Version History:

2.1.0   - See Changelog for the 2nd 2.0.0 in the dropdown.

2.0.0    Massive update to bring it up to where it should be.  Too many changes to list but here is a summary:
    -    Added missing sores, mode animations, displays and major bug fixes and core table capabilities

- Fixed cherry bomb so you can do it again after finishing.  
    - Fixed hole where ball could bounce through to shooter lane 
    - Bug fix where DOF was getting left on. 
    - Added desktop backdrop that MrFireshots created 
    - Added pup script for desktop mode 
    - Incorporated wAxx changes for the following 
    -     Physics changes to give it a more realistic feel.  
    -     Updated slingshots  
    -     Added changes needed for Desktop mode 
    -     Moved Stern button on the actual lockbar 
    -     Updated missing details on playfield (magnet position, rocket strength, flipper position, missing 3d prims and rubbers, metal holding Orb, GI and many more..) 

-    Fixed billboard/standup above scoop so it doesn’t look blurry (Also fixed blur on Groot) 
    -    Added small wall to prevent ball from getting stuck in left Outlane 
    -    Quills Quest didn’t give progress the first time you hit the scoop 
    -    DOF Enhancements - Thanks James D. 
    -    Music leveling - I didnt get it all in but thanks to Rajo for the help 
    -    Trimmed game over song to 30 seconds like original game 
    -    VR Support – Thanks Toby!!! 
    -        Locked all objects in editor so that they were not inadvertently moved. 
    -        Changed 12 primitives on layer 9 called "Post Plastic+Fluro(OnlyScrewCap)" to "PostFluroOSC(num)" as the original name was too long and was crashing the editor (thanks to DJRobX for compiling a version of VPX which let you edit out-of-range filenames). 
    -        Changed layers assets were on to free up layer 11 for VR stuff and to organise them for better visibility, dropped editor detail for some primitives. 
    -        Changed cabinet blade primitive and added new higher res blade image, added script switch to change back to old sideblades. 
    -        Added Stern Spike 2 cabinet and VR Room primitives to Layer 11, including importing images and materials. 
    -        Added "VRStuff" collection and put all of the VR objects in it. 
    -        Added VR Room switch to turn on or off the vr room primitives (Line 36) and the code to control (Lines 97-136) 
    -        Added lockdown bar "fire" button, switchable between Apron (cabinet/desktop) and lockdown bar (VR mode) (lines 97-136) 
    -        Added timer plunger code (Lines 1226-1229) so sync VR shooter rod with table plunger. 
    -        Added -15 height wall called "trigger" and assigned all playfield triggers to use it as a surface to drop them to the correct height. 
    -        Repositioned all flasher primitives to correctly sit on the plastics. 
    -        Replaced "Flasherlight" lights with secondary "FlasherFlash" flashers so they can be angled with the table slope, you shouldn't even notice. (5157 - 5375) 
    -        Made MetalPost(Point)4 (Layer 9) visible as it wasn't (hidden underneath right ramp), was a "floating" rubber. 
    -        Added deeper wood for all playfield holes. 
    -        Updated apron primitive including UVmap so that it looked OK in reverse angle. 
    -        Made apron wall visible, changed material and tidied up apron underneath. 
    -        Fixed plunger audio and positional sound. 
    -        Repositioned billboard and all assets on billboard aligned. 
    -        Changed depth bias settings for ramps, blades and flashers. 
    -        Changed Groot mouth wall (Wall017) to stop losing balls under plastics. 
    -        Change height of wall001 and wall005 ramp triggers to match ramp height, removed collidable status. 
    -        Repositioned ramp rubber bungs (Primitive2) 
    -        Added missing flathead screws to ramp entrances 
    -        Added missing mounting poles to left and right slings, added pole to right inlane guide, removed old redundant screwheads. 
    -        Adjusted spinner to stop it clipping through the plastics. 
    -        Added sleeves to hexpoles on playfield level, removed doubled up sleeves. 
    -        Cut GI so it doesn't stick out sides of cabinet 

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=6474
Contact Author First.
v10.6 optional
v10.7 optional

What's New in Version 2.1.1   See changelog

Released

2.1.1 Changes

• Fixed Scorbit already paired issued when Windows has a the same System UUID as other machines that is cause by certain motherboard manufacturers not implementing some features Windows uses to generate its UUID and Windows falls back to some default.  This will generate a new UUID and save the the VPX Users folder instead of using the OS UUID.  This means that if you reinstall VPX you need to save your users directory first and copy it back after.  Otherwise you will need to repair all your tables.
  • Added override parameter (ScorbitAlternateUUID) to force generating a unique UUID that gets saved in VPX Users folder instead of using the OS UUID just.  This is just in case there are other duplicate UUIDs out there.  See Reinstall note in #1
    • Noticed some users firewalls were blocking Scorbit.  If you don't get the QRCode on the 2nd attract screen to do initial pairing please check that SToken.exe in the puppack isn't being blocked by your firewall.
  • Fixed Bug with the displayed Cherry Bomb SJP score being incorrect 

User Feedback