About This File
Thank you to Flupper for the permission to mod his 1.3 version of the table. Flupper did significant improvements to the lighting on 4k cabs, all lighting inserts, several glow ball options, and several other additions. It looks fantastic! I requested to make this a hybrid table for desktop and VR users. Also, I wanted to get all the latest VPW sound and physics updates added as well. Thanks to the VPW team for all tutorials, advice, code, etc. for the physics, sounds, etc. A HUGE thank you to Rothbauerw for all his advice, feedback, and suggestions on this table. It makes it play amazing! Also thanks to PinStratsDan, Apophis, Rawd, Wylte, Fluffhead, Sixtoe, Tomate, and Flupper for testing and feedback.
There are LOTS of options on this table. All of Flupper's cabinet mode settings from his 1.3 version are intact and are the default settings for cabinet mode (lighting, ball choice, pov, reflections, bloom, etc.). IF you want to change that, it's all via the script options.
Options include: VR, cab, desktop modes; VR room customizations, LUT, rail glow, brightness, bloom, flipper bats, a playfield RANSOM plate, and ball choices. They are all at the top of the script.
NOTE: You MUST choose which mode you are going to play in the script options at a minimum... VR, desktop, or cab_mode.
Updates by UnclePaulie include:
- Hybrid mode for VR, cab, and desktop
- Two VR room environments and an option for a clock and a topper
- Animated backglass in VR
- Brightness, bloom, reflections, and other lighting settings
- Updated to Roth/nFozzy phsics and flipper physics settings
- Updated to Fleep sounds
- Updated the ramproll and ball rolling sounds.
- Added dynamic shadows, and optimized to reduce stutter in VR on some systems.
- Updated to newer drop targets and drop target physics.
- Added in updated rubberizer code for flippers for more natural bounce.
- Additional ball options added... especially for VR users.
- Option for bright or dark LUT.
- Adjusted some of the inset light shapes to correct for small light leaks
- Adjusted rollover targets to be oriented correctly, and added plywood cutouts.
- Resized the flipper to a more natural length.
- Added a plunger groove to keep ball from floating around in plunger lane
- Added new relay sounds to the various light objects that turn on and off.
- Optimized other parts of code to help with stutter.