This project was started originally by wrd1972 and iaakki in VPW started to rebuild it to match the correct dimensions.
This is almost a full rebuild as everything had to move and various things were fixed, so that this can support PROC games too (officially there may not be such available as of now).
Other VPW members who helped making this:
fluffhead, Leojreimroc, Fleep, Sixtoe, ClarkKent, rothbauerw, Nestorgian, Rawd, Cyberpez, Bord, Apophis, Wylte, Niwak, RIK, PinStartsDan
Most notable changes by VPW:
- New table dimensions and new PF scan from ClarkKent
- Totally new SSF sounds for flips, bumpers and slings edited by Fleep. Recorded from Pinbot by major_drain_pinball
- Baked lighting for GI and flashers, and all colors can be changed via script options
- 3D inserts from Flupper and vectorized insert texts
- New plastics and metal walls primitives
- Support for Proc games
- VRRoom with full backglass
- Updated NF/Roth physics
- Full change notes at the end of the file
Original credits from the version we received from Wrd:
***The very talented BOP development team.***
Original VP10 beta by "Unclewilly and completed by wrd1972"
Additional scripting assistance by "cyberpez", "Rothbauerw".
Clear ramps, wire ramp primitives, pop-bumper caps and flasher domes, shadows and flipper prims by "Flupper"
Additional 3D work by "Dark" and "Cyberpez"
Space shuttle toy and sidewall graphics by "Cyberpez"
Face rotation scripting by "KieferSkunk/Dorsola & "Rothbauerw""
High poly helmet and re-texture by "Dark"
Original bride helmet, plastics and playfield redraw by "Jc144"
Desktop view, scoring dials aand background by "32Assassin"
Full function ball trough by "cyberpez"
Lighting by wrd1972
Table physics by "wrd1972"
Modulated GI lighting by "nFozzy"
LED color GI lighting by "cyberpez"
DOF and controller by "Arngrim"
***Many...many thanks to you all for the tremenedous efforts and hard work for making this awesome table a reality. I just cant thank you all enough.***
Two different b2s's depending on your display config: