New Years Cab Wish List

deewill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am happy things are getting worked on....simple as that. I'm too busy to nag anyone other than for help here and there to get my cabinet together. (Oh and an 18 month old daughter keeps me busy too  :D  )

HOWEVER, I can totally see people bugging on developers, emailing/hitting them up on the forums & asking when they will be done. (DON'T DO IT!!!)

BACK TO, let's be happy that things are being developed. I wish I had time to try to develop......Im just happy other out there do!!  THANK YOU!!

• Content Provider

Damn.  That NGG is looking great.

P.S. - Tron LE is down to days for RL.  Just finishing up some bugs found during testing.  Already have approval to RL :-)

Here's a teaser for you.

1390190668.jpg

• Content Provider

Yes, the ramps light up, the Recognizer moves back and forth and it has drop targets.

I can't get them to light up exactly like the real LE does since the ramps are controlled by an AUX board but I have integrated the ramps EL wires into other lights/flashers so they do light up and dance around.  Not perfect but the best I can do until a solution is made with the aux boards and VPMAME.

It is extremely resource heavy so I will be releasing a high res version (with flashing ramps) and a low res version (ramps wont flash) so hopefully everyone will be able to play it on their cab.

• 4 weeks later...

AC/DC premium and Metallica are the ones that I really would love to have in my mini pin cab... AC/DC is just an awesome machine and if anyone would make it playable in visual pinball he/she would be my hero for ever...

Archived