New Years Cab Wish List

deewill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody cares, my birthday (March 11th) is coming up (LOL) and would really love to see:

Stern Star Trek

Stern Indiana Jones 

Wheel of Fortune

Cactus Jack - cabinet version (This one holds a special place because unfortunately my father was/is an alcoholic and as a kid he would drag me to bars....this was at one of them and was an escape for me.)

Lost World: Jurassic Park - cabinet version (Would like this one because I have a real Jurassic Park Pinball and would be nice to have it next to it.)

I know I brought a couple of them up in a previous post but thought I would give it a bump.

Hey Scuba- my birthday is March 10th. I'd second a vote for Stern Indy Jones. After 85Vette took a break I doubt we'll see any SAM tables in the near future.

Happy Birthday Pinbill and to you ScubaMike tomorrow ...   Mine was last week on the 5th.

• 3 months later...

Was just taking a look through this thread and it's amazing how many tables that were referenced in here have come out already this year:

X-Men

Tron

The Avengers

Popeye Saves the Earth

Spiderman

Dr Who (upgraded)

Or are in progress:

Last Action Hero

Pinball Magic

No Good Gophers

Just figured I'd take this opportunity to thank all of the amazing authors who spend so much time making these amazing recreations.  Thanks all! :)

Archived