[New VP10 Alert] Lost World (Bally 1978)

Lost World (Bally 1978)

This originates a few years back in the vpinball.com days. This new update was picked up by iaakki and was given updated physics and sound. nfozzy/fleep. The works. Big thanks to him for all the work.

VR based on rajojoey's work. Major assists from Wylte, Hauntfreaks, DGrimmReaper, DarthVito, and testers at VPW.

• 1 month later...

This table isn't awarding extra balls. Is that a problem with the ROM or a problem with the switch/lamp mapping? I'm ignorant with how the table objects interact with the ROM. For example, I hit rollovers A and B, and hit targets C and D. Extra Ball lights on the Dragon's Den. I hit the captive ball which hits the target. The Extra Ball lamp goes out, but the Shoot Again lamp does not light. When the ball drains, the ball count advances to the next ball.

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, Quickdraw19 said:

This table isn't awarding extra balls. Is that a problem with the ROM or a problem with the switch/lamp mapping? I'm ignorant with how the table objects interact with the ROM. For example, I hit rollovers A and B, and hit targets C and D. Extra Ball lights on the Dragon's Den. I hit the captive ball which hits the target. The Extra Ball lamp goes out, but the Shoot Again lamp does not light. When the ball drains, the ball count advances to the next ball.

Most likely an option in the ROM - hit F6 to see the dipswitch menu, see if it's set to award extra balls for achieving it or something else (usually options for points or replays).  And also make sure it's allowed to award extra balls at all.

The only options to award extra balls is for high scores. There's not even an option for setting what Specials awards are. I see the dip switch options are in the script. Perhaps some options are missing.

Edited by Quickdraw19