Tekim Posted July 5 Posted July 5 I cant seem to get Darkest Dungeon to launch into Share Dungeon Progress aka coop mode, I keep getting competitive mode. I updated but suspect there is a menu to launch in coop that I don't understand how to access. Any tips?
Phoenix0357 Posted July 14 Posted July 14 The only thing I have not been able to figure out are boss battles I've beaten bosses and never got a gold sack anyone been able to get a gold sack???? Also I beat all the dungeons and never seen wizard mode game just reset to beat them again???
Menz Posted September 6 Posted September 6 great table but i noticed it does not respond to my real tilt bob i have installed. how hard would it be to adjust this script so that it would respond to a real tilt bob?
ChaoticFlips Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Would love some help with what to download if possible, please! I am currently running a one monitor setup, still eager to play this, do I need to download anything outside of the vpx and the PUP files? there's almost a dozen different files, and I'm mainly curious about the wheel files.
Powerus Posted September 27 Posted September 27 After months and countless attempts to find a solution to my sound problem using all the help I could find (which means only AI) I can proudly say that I've found nothing and it still doesn't work. There is absolutely NO way to get sound out of that puppack. Only PUPpack without sound I've ever found. Thanks for the complete radio silence regarding my issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now