GAME OF THRONES PUPPACK

"The night is dark, and full of terrors"... but not always!!! , and other times it brings us a recreation of an awesome table such as VPW's Game of Thrones. When I tried and played this table, I couldn't wait to make a PupPack. I am a fan of the HBO series, and although I have to admit that the hours of footage from the complete series terrified me at first, after a lot of work and effort I think it has been worth it, and the final game experience has met my expectations. initial expectations.
Please read the instructions file, there are only two small steps to make everything work 100%.
Thanks to the entire VPRelax team for your support and advice!

I have made this puppack only for fun and all the rights of the film are property of HBO.

I  will hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"La noche es oscura, y alberga horrores".... pero no siempre!!! , y otras veces nos trae una recreación de una mesa extraordinaria como es Game of Thrones de VPW. Cuando probé y jugue esta mesa, no pude esperar a hacer un PupPack. Soy un fanático de la serie, y aunque he de reconocer que las horas de metraje de la serie completa me aterraron en un principio, después de mucho trabajo y esfuerzo creo que ha valido la pena, y la experiencia de juego final ha cumplido con mis expectativas iniciales.
Por favor leed el fichero de instrucciones, son sólo dos pequeños pasos para que todo funcione al 100%.
Gracias a todo el equipo de VPRelax por el apoyo y sus consejos!

Todos los derechos de la serie pertenecen a HBO.

Espero que lo disfruteis tanto como yo lo he hecho haciendolo!

3 hours ago, Bossman44 said:

I am a little bit confused.  The downloaded puppack should be put into the pupvideo folder and the title of the folder should be what?

Change it to the Rom Name in the Game

I had put the puppack in gameofthrones before with no success.

So I tried again after the confirmation reponse that it was the right spot

I put the puppack in the gameofthrones folder in pup video folder.  I downloaded the optional mp4 file and put it in the fulldmd media place in Pinup popper.  I edited the VPW script per instructions.  I ran the bat files in the puppack 

If I have a b2s file in the table directory I get the fulldmd with the FlexDMD showing correctly and just the static Back glass that I had loaded in the table directory.

If I don't have a b2s file in the table directory, I get the fulldmd with the FlexDMD showing correctly and just desktop background images where the B2S or puppack videos should be.  This is after running the bat files in the puppack both ways.

I have fiddled with the settings on the backglass to move them forward and backwards  thinking they may be hidden.

What am I missing?

On 3/8/2023 at 12:07 PM, Bossman44 said:

I put the puppack in the gameofthrones folder in pup video folder.  I downloaded the optional mp4 file and put it in the fulldmd media place in Pinup popper.  I edited the VPW script per instructions.  I ran the bat files in the puppack 

If I have a b2s file in the table directory I get the fulldmd with the FlexDMD showing correctly and just the static Back glass that I had loaded in the table directory.

If I don't have a b2s file in the table directory, I get the fulldmd with the FlexDMD showing correctly and just desktop background images where the B2S or puppack videos should be.  This is after running the bat files in the puppack both ways.

I have fiddled with the settings on the backglass to move them forward and backwards  thinking they may be hidden.

What am I missing?

Ditto for me, did the steps and no luck doesn't work for me.....

All my other pup packs work, weird-

• Content Provider
On 3/8/2023 at 11:07 AM, Bossman44 said:

What am I missing?

post a screenshot of the pupoverlays folder of your pup pack and make sure the folder path in the "address" bar is visible, so we can see the path and name you have.

Hi! After checking the files, I can see a lot went into this and it is greatly appreciated but I too am having an issue.... albeit different from the others I have seen. I can get the PUP loaded but it stays on the map screen and loops. Nothing triggers any change.... I followed the instructions, altered the script and tried resetting; I grabbed the fullDMD, re downloaded/extracted, ran the bat and I am still seeing only the map screen.. Anyone else experiencing this?