WIP - Tron Legacy - 64 Colors

peskopat

7 hours ago, embryodead said:

Tested today and after some extensive play i hit the grand champion hiscore but then the dmd freeze, i could not acess the highscore screen and  the letters, had to press start button  3 times and no surprise the name DDD was the initial after gameover screen resume.

I'll take a look. Thanks for the feedback

On 3/7/2023 at 10:06 PM, embryodead said:

Tested today and after some extensive play i hit the grand champion hiscore but then the dmd freeze, i could not acess the highscore screen and  the letters, had to press start button  3 times and no surprise the name DDD was the initial after gameover screen resume.

Same here.

Looks great though :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I already thought Tron was a great table to play on my desktop, but this really takes it to the next level! Thank you so much for your hard work, both for this table directly and in promoting open standards to help move the community forward.

One request: I often use Player Competition mode for head to head games with certain friends. For a bit, I thought it wasn't triggering, but something about colorization prevented it from appearing (and on the 'normal' virtual DMD it showed up fine). I dumped the relevant frames with the Competition Mode prompt here, which I attached, and would appreciate if they could be worked into the next version of your Serum file. Thank you again!

trn_174h.txt

edit: One other bug I noticed, the technician alert asterisk on the service menu screen can show up on the colorized version even when it's not there. I've attached a screenshot of the behavior.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 015758.png

Edited by ashen
add bug report

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, coolball said:

Thanks for the update.

I played 3 games and sometimes the DMD movie animations freeze for short while.

Are you sure this is not the end of an animation? It has been playtested by me and others, none of us came across this issue.