[New VP10 Alert] Honey_(Williams_1972)_Thal.rar

Honey_(Williams_1972)_Thal.rar

Honey / IPD No. 1230 / December 17, 1971 / 4 Players

This started out by me being a bit bored.

I exported a few older VP9 tables and had them imported into blender, with no real intention of recrating it as vpx table.

Not sure why, but, I started to fix a few things so the most ugly parts went away, and coded around the incompabilites the Starman release was using, so, well it was "playable" in VPX. I now kind of regret that I did that at all, because after a while, I had spent too much time on this "mod", redoing almost 100% of what it originally had.

NOTE TO SELF !! Never ever again, start of by any other guys old VP9 code !!!

Well, this is the result, after getting what I believe - everything working again. I at least now know how frustrating it must have been to create VP9 tables in the first place. I won't dig deep to see if this was an unique table, using dropped walls to hold game state status, seen way way to many of those in this table.

Well, almost enough complaining. A couple of weeks back, getting to a point where the general game play was working, I sent a copy over to France, asking leeoneil if he would mind looking at the DOF for this game. And, he was very positive, so all DOF users should thank him for that being implemented. This also meant, now I kind of had some preassure on myself to finish this release. I could not find a db2s, so I created one. Done it once before, so, don't kill me. It is at least better than nothing :)

I believe, because the way I started off with this project, I created some extra headaces for myself - totally unaware. By loading a VP9, saving it in VPX and continue with it from there, some odd playsound is still lingering inside the table. Also, it seems that I could not use BorgDog's excellent tape highscore without replacing the ramps for prims.

All in all, happy to have finised this, learning the hard way what not to do :)

Original Resources : Starman
DOF : Leeoneil
Highscore tape : BorgDog
VPX version : Thalamus

A special thanks to Bord. Your Seawitch tutorials are golden. I still suck, but, having fun !

Table is free to mod for anyone except Bogus1 !!

Enjoy.