[New B2S Alert] Tron Legacy (Stern 2011)

Wildman

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there an alternate B2S backglass for Tron, that's more like the original? The backglass that's on the future pinball latest version has the lighting that strobes and it really looks cool. I made a static B2S for it, but I can't figure out how to do the lighting. My cab currently has the FP backglass and VP table videos, and plays with the static backglass, but a Vp B2S backglass with flashing lights would really rock!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Wildman, for some reason of the 2 dozen tables I've installed since putting on DOF, Tron is the only one that is not loading the backglass.  I have the script change (already put there in the new Tron 1.04 table), it just doesn't load it.  Have you ever come across this issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Wildman - did you ever release any of the other translites from Tron? I saw Rascal's Hyrbid View has the first LE backglass in his featured image.

/ Not that I don't LOVE the Quorra / Gem version (hot shit right there). Was just curious.

I guess i make the other today, should be out tommorow..I have a nice hi rez pic for it  :D

OH and 1382732548.png

Archived