[New PuP-Pack Alert]Rick and Morty Table & Pup Pack

Rick and Morty Table & Pup Pack

Many credits owed on this one.

Firstly, BurtMacklin & hawkeyez88, your time and effort spent getting me through a lot of my pup-related hurdles with the WIP Aladdin project made be able to get this thing functioning properly, for that I most sincerely thank the both of you!

Secondly, Dunri Wikan 45, thank you for creating this original table that this is a reskin of!

This is both the Table and Pup for an all new Rick & Morty experience. The table has been given a nearly complete overhaul from the original and features brand new playfield images as well as two toys being added, rick's portal gun as well as floating ship. This table is designed to play with pup and relies heavily on pup related triggers. I doubt it would be quite as good experience without. Triggers for various pups include: Launch, Drain, Game Over, Pickle Rick Target, Meeseeks Targets, Squanchy Portal, Mr. Poopybutthole Portal, Rick, Morty, Summer, Jerry, Beth, & more. It also features a 9 track music video backglass. I created this pack for my cab which features a 4 screen setup, included is backglass, dmd, topper(or place on a fulldmd screen), as well as playfield. There is an alternative pupoverlay for those of you with 2-screen setups. A lot of time and effort has gone into this project and I truly hope everyone enjoys!

PS: It was awesome seeing the X-Men Pup I did featured on The_Living_Arcade, hope to see this one as well, and so you no it is pronounced VIS-NAH-SKEE....ARCADE

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...