[New VPX Alert]Swing Along (Gottlieb 1963)

Swing Along (Gottlieb 1963)

Apparently this was the first pinball table with "swinging targets" now known as spinners. A little bit of pinball history that needs to be preserved for the VPX community.

B2S included in the zip

I have been going through the awesome Loserman tables and have got to the "S" tables and found a table I started building from scratch ages ago. Strangely it is one he didn't do so now I'm inspired to actually finish it as my tiny tribute to the EM Legend

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bha191 said:

I get error line 226 object required controller. I have installed version 1.2 and the b2s files so what do I do next?

Your must have a problem with your b2s server.  Sorry that line should have some error trapping in it for those without b2s

Lots of options, Comment out the line, change it to "If B2SOn Then  Controller.B2ssetmatch 34, 0" or just move it up a few lines into the block of other b2s stuff starting at line 205

I'll update the file 

• Content Provider

Hello !

I've added the DOF command and i've put an option : you can choose between "regular DOF" and "Epileptik DOF 😆"

It will add some lights effects on bumpers and slingshot, associated with undercab and flashers MX.

To activate it, there's a command at the top of the script (false by default, true to activate).

Thank's JamieP for your confidence !