Slamt1Lt Dropbox - Anyone Received The New Link

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

It's too bad he disappeared.  He did amazing work.

I'm not a fan of charging for access, but I also didn't put a ton of work into them either.  A better way to go would have been to release them all for free, but ask for donations.  That way nobody gets butt hurt if he simply drops off the grid like he has.

• Content Provider

Thanks Dstruct. I'd have to agree with Deegor. There's a shitload of time that goes into these, that's worth something. But at the same time, I think Dazz has it right. If you appreciate and want to support/say thank you to that person(s), have at it. Optional. I have a donate button at my site, and it has been used. :D  But no one should have to pay to get these tables. Unless you're talking site costs/memberships, etc. But that's a non-issue for me.

Eins noch zu Russels Tische, wie ich finde es gibt Zahlreiche Tische dir viel Spaß machen und sie sind echt Super gemacht, wie ich finde und da brauchen wir auch kein Russel der wie ich schon geschrieben habe von anderen Tischen zum Beispiel vom Twister Pinball denn LKW klaut. und Setzt es bei seinen Tischen ein. Komme ich jetzt mal zu unseren Forum des Gopinball, ich möchte mich bei euch an die Programmierer ein Großes Dankeschön sagen, und ich meine alle Programmierer francisco666, rom, Martin, und alle anderen mein Dank geht an euch Jungs, ihr macht das Super und mir gefallen die Tische dir ihr macht sehr gut.  ;)  auch wenn es länger dauert mit einen Tisch so weiß ich das ihr diesen auf Bugs Untersucht. 

Das war eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit für euch, leider weiß ich nicht so recht wo ich das bei Gopinball hinschreiben kann. Und ich hab mir gedacht das ich das einfach hier mal in Deutsch schreiben darf. Ihr seit für mich echt die Größten Programmierer die ich kennenlernen durfte, weiter so freu mich schon wenn Austin Powers da ist  ;) . Recht herzlichen dank das ich das mal hier schreiben durfte auf Deutsch.

• Administrators

So, it appears that Slam has started working with HP and no longer has time for FP tables.  He has posted on his Twitter feed that his tables can be modified and uploaded as well.  If you have the full collection, please let me know and I'll upload them to the site.

post-2-0-58529900-1376309651_thumb.png

WOW! Thanks for the Dropbox mirrors in this thread guys. I haven't looked at FP in like 2 years and I'm seriously blown away by the tables.

Very awesome work and best of luck to Slam in his not so new job and I wish him success.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hallo Sven, die beta Version ist auch gut spielbar, ebenso die Indy Stern. Einzig was fehlt sind ein paar Dmd Animationen. Mit Bam ist die Ausleuchtung und die Flasheffekte ein Freudenfest. Bei Fragen kannst Du Dich gerne an mich wenden.

Hello Sven, the betas of this tables are also playable well. Use Bam for wonderful Flash Effects. If you have Questions about, you can contact me. Some dmd animations are missing, but very good playable.

Archived