Just updated the site with a major update - if you see any problems please let me know.

• Administrators

I just did a system update on the site software.  I'm still going through and updating settings and couple things.  Somethings may not look right or act strange for a little while.  If you notice anything at all please let me know immediately.

Thanks,

Dazz

• Content Provider
2 minutes ago, Dazz said:

What exactly is it doing?

That's the problem : it does nothing :D

It says "Uploading..." but the grogress bar don't move at all and a few minutes later I get an error screen like that :

image.png.c86498269050d8c2a1d8c22db2cd37a9.png

Hope it helps :)

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Aubrel said:

That's the problem : it does nothing :D

It says "Uploading..." but the grogress bar don't move at all and a few minutes later I get an error screen like that :

image.png.c86498269050d8c2a1d8c22db2cd37a9.png

Hope it helps :)

that's a cache issue... try clearing cache and upload again.

• Content Provider
4 minutes ago, Dazz said:

that's a cache issue... try clearing cache and upload again.

Thanks but I just cleaned my navigator's cache (firefox) and unfortunately it does still the very same...

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Aubrel said:

Thanks but I just cleaned my navigator's cache (firefox) and unfortunately it does still the very same...

I think I see the error on the server... Let me see if I can figure it out.

• Administrators

I believe that this has been corrected.  I've been able to upload a couple test files without any problems.  The only thing I see is that I no longer have a progress bar... Not sure if that's part of the new system or not.

• Content Provider
13 hours ago, Dazz said:

I believe that this has been corrected.  I've been able to upload a couple test files without any problems.  The only thing I see is that I no longer have a progress bar... Not sure if that's part of the new system or not.

Thanks, but I tried again today and  it still doesn't work for me even with an other navigator.

PS: I have a very slow upload rate at this time, it could be related...  The upload takes too much time?

Edited by Aubrel

• Content Provider

Only problem I'm having is that the Sort By keeps resetting itself to Start Date and I keep changing it to Recently Updated. Doesn't happen in every subforum, but mostly noticed in the New Visual Pinball 10 - Releases.  It will remember it for a day or two then back to Start Date again.  much annoying, but was also like this before this latest update yesterday, so not specifically related to this one I don't think.

Thanks for all your work . 

I don't know what happened, I tried to log in last night & could not, then tried again this morning & no luck, so I had to create a new account & change user names just so I could log in and post this. I have had an account here since about day 1. lol 

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, clyde8000 said:

I don't know what happened, I tried to log in last night & could not, then tried again this morning & no luck, so I had to create a new account & change user names just so I could log in and post this. I have had an account here since about day 1. lol 

Security was updated. Need to use your email address to log in with.

• Content Provider

The email login isn't working with my known passwords and forgot password isn't sending me an email. Discord works fine. This isn't new, been since the email requirement. I thought maybe I'd remember some PW variation eventually, so I just used Discord. 

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Onevox said:

The email login isn't working with my known passwords and forgot password isn't sending me an email. Discord works fine. This isn't new, been since the email requirement. I thought maybe I'd remember some PW variation eventually, so I just used Discord. 

Just checked my email logs... It looks like my server restricts my email to 100 outbound messages per hour.  There are evidently a lot of people that are subscribed to some file updates.  I guess I need to find a better SMTP email host....

• 1 year later...

I realize this topic is 18+ months old, but I didn't want to start a new thread since BorgDog mentioned the specific issue I'm experiencing here and I didn't see a follow-up or any other posts about the "Sort by" feature.   For 3 of the 4 sub-forums under Visual Pinball New Releases, the Sort By defaults to "Start Date" and switches back to it even after selecting "Recently Updated".    The one that doesn't switch back to "Start Date" is the VPU Remixes sub-forum.   Although I don't figure it would have anything to do with it, I do login here via Discord.

Thanks.

• Content Provider

Since the last big update I'm having problems with a few pages

Visual Pinball 
No files in this category yet. I just see the small lists below New & Updated Visual Pinball and beyond. Clicking on this link in the past was enough to show everything including the VPX installer. 
VPX - Pinball tables 
Does not show any subcategories. No Iron Maiden for example. Generally no originals, no pup packs and no mods. 695 files out of 1157 files are shown here and you will have to click on the subcategories on the right side yourself to get to those.

PS love the new banner but still some minor issues with the website for me