[New PuP-Pack Alert]Monsters of Rock Table and PuP Pack (VPX 10.7 Required Revision 192 or later) Table Update

• Content Provider

Monsters of Rock Table and PuP Pack (VPX 10.7 Required Revision 192 or later) Table Update

********DAY 1 PupPack Fixed**************

It just got Better !!!!

New Version 3.0 (PLEASE READ)

-Updated Tables Ramps

-Videos on the BackWall with the band names

-Other table details

This is a ADD-ON that means if you already have the version 2 you  Don't need to download the pup pack just the tables

(Table Day-1 have a folder named "ADD-ON" OPEN that folder and copy  all the folders inside (option1,option2,option3.........playfiledvideos)  inside the pup pack folder OVERRIGHT what is there with this one ) You need to run the bat file for your configuration after this install !!!

NEW VERSION 2.0

this new version brings for the first time screens on the playfield and apron check the new video under the description (second video).

you can turn on and off as many screens you want Inside the script please read info!!!

also this version brings Jukebox

Enjoy.

Thanks to: JP Salas: Nailbusters more Credits inside the pup pack videos

A TeamTuga Project (Pedro Peres & Pedro Pires

There is Nothing else like this !!!

Welcome to Monsters of Rock a Giant Rock Festival

13 bands + 1 and x 3 days

You have 3 tables and 3 pup packs, get em all or choose any day that you like, or even better create your own with the Monsters of rock Blank pup pack + table.

Inside the pup pack you have a favorites folder drop whatever band you want there.

Choose your band and the song that you want to listen everytime you start the table or everytime you loose the ball.

this pup packs for the most part come with one song per Band but you can add as many as you want, and after 3 songs you can choose songs pressing flippers back and foward when the band is selected. 

Options for 3 screens with and without overlay and options for 2 screens and also options for FullDMD users.

Download the table from here and the pup pack from the links.

The Order of the Download links is:

SyoRCQCb - Mosters of Rock Day 2

CK4GjA7L - Mosters of Rock Blank (no music on this one is a do it your self)

byxFjKAa - Mosters of Rock Day 3

C6AGFBIA -Mosters of Rock Day 1

YOU CAN PERSONALIZE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, WITH YOUR BANDS ETC.... BUT IS NOT FOR YOU TO SHARE IT !!! THIS WAS DESIGNED TO FINNISH WITH ALL THE RESKINS FROM THE OLD MUSIC TABLE LETS NOT DO THAT SAME MISTAKE AGAIN !!!

Day 1 :

Seether
Godsmack
Disturbed
Adema
LinkinPark
Five death Punch
Volbeat
Halestorm
skillet
LimPBizkit
Queens of The Stone Age
saliva
OffSpring

Day 2

RAge Against the machine
Sistem of a down
Ektomorf
Sepultura
Korn
MAchine Head
Slipknot
PAntera
Mudvayne
Crowbar
ClawFinger
Fear Factory
static X

Day 3 

Anthrax
Slayer
Kreator
Exodus
OverKill
Megadeth
Metallica
Testament
helloweeen
Iron maiden
entombed
children of bodom
Avenged Sevenfold

• 5 months later...

Hi. Thanks for your work. I've got no backglass ... what I am doing wrong? I've got three folders into C:\PinUpSystem\PUPVideos called MonstersOfRock_Day_1_New, MonstersOfRock_Day_2_New & MonstersOfRock_Day_3_New. My cabinet has 3 displays.

• 4 weeks later...

Casn someone help me out here.  I had these 3 tables working fine, I did the update, and everytime the table launches i get the error message that if you have 10bit display checked in the visual options you also have to check force full screen.  The issue is , I have those settings set, and no matter what these 3 tables give me that error upon launching and when i hit the space bar to get passed the error, i lose all the table videos from the pup pack making the game unplayable.  

No other tables in my collection cause this error because i have the correct visual settings set.  My only hope or guess, is , for these tables maybe somewhere other then in the vpx visual settings, is there a place in the game script where maybe 10bit display and force fullscreen isn't being recognized by the game. Ive tried fixing it on my own and i have tried everything i could think of. 

Like i said, these tables ran fine before applying the update.  i do have 10bit settings checked and full screen checked, i also have the settings set in nvidia control panel. I tried just as a test unchecking force fullscreen with a different table, and i got the correct error message.  But as soon as I set the settings back to the correct ones, the other table launched fine. so its something to do with this table. 

I love these tables, especially with all my favorite videos etc ive added.  Id def like to get them working again before having to pull the plug. 

thank you to anyone who can help   (I also tried doing a new install) same results with that stupid error message. 

• 4 months later...