[New B2S Alert] Diner(Williams 1990)

Wildman

This looks great and it's cool having the correct segment font in the displays now.

It appears there are a few things missing. It would be great if they could be added sometime:

* flashers behind the 6 characters in the diner windows

* flasher at the DINER sign and MOON

* 6 characters shake in the backglass if you shake the table

Great stuff, thanks!

• Administrators

ya I didnt have a good video to watch for it... but I know sombody that does have the table

and ya i wanted to make the guys shake but i need some good pics of the real bg for that hopefully this guy can help with pics..

so there will be a update on this in the future....wanted to get it out there ..was happy just gettin it to work right..  thanks

• Administrators

This looks great and it's cool having the correct segment font in the displays now.

It appears there are a few things missing. It would be great if they could be added sometime:

* flashers behind the 6 characters in the diner windows

* flasher at the DINER sign and MOON

* 6 characters shake in the backglass if you shake the table

Great stuff, thanks!

DONE    found a better vid and added the flashers and animated the people...so redload and try that one I think you guys will like  it.....Enjoy

oh ya, much better! Great work. Here is a video that shows the backglass people. I always crack up with Todds explanation about the Diner Backglass.

DONE    found a better vid and added the flashers and animated the people...so redload and try that one I think you guys will like  it.....Enjoy

Archived