[New VP10 Alert] Spider-Man Vault Edition : Siggi's Mod (Stern 2016) VPW Mod

Spider-Man Vault Edition : Siggi's Mod (Stern 2016) VPW Mod

This is a mod of a mod based on Siggis’ excellent Spider-Man Classic graphics mod of the Spider-Man Vault Edition table (Stern 2016) made for Vpx originally by Alessio. Includes nFozzy physics, Fleep sounds, new metal textures, 3D inserts, new RGB GI lighting, minimal VR room by Sixtoe, and much more! Many thanks to everyone whose hands have touched and improved this table in the past.

This release wouldn't have been possible without the legacy of those who came before us.

Version 2.0 Required Software:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, Cliffy said:

make sure you have updated the scripts folder from the latest vpx 10.8 RC3, not just the exe, folders need to be updated as well

Thank You that worked. I mean I did do the update but many moons ago when I first setup Vpinball I did so with the scripts being in the same folder as my tables and so once I added and updated the scripts that way it worked. I guess my setup doesn't tell it to look for scripts inside the scripts folder but rather my tables folder if that makes sense. Regardless it works now thank you very much.

3 minutes ago, Redrocker said:

Why would Scripts be grayed out under View in VPX 10.8.0 beta? In 10.7.4 it not grayed out?

Take a look under the menu item"Table" in VPX. You can Lock/Unlock the table and then the script will be available.

27 minutes ago, frogdogjd said:

Light on the arrows, outlanes, missions , etc are very low.

Flashing lights in the back seem ok but everyuthing is very dim and can't  be recognized as "lit"

Can you help?

Have you updated your VPX installation with the required latest software (64-bit versions), as instructed in the table description:

VPX 10.8.0 RC3 or later: https://github.com/vpinball/vpinball/releases/tag/v10.8.0-1947-3b3f101

VPinMame 3.6.0-929 or later: https://github.com/vpinball/pinmame/releases/tag/v3.6.0-929-8c5f83e

hi

i  haven't find the correct ROM. mine is 101C and don't work.

try to download by STERN, it's other name and BIN format.

some help ?

THX

Finally, i found the rom by "google search"... it's a pinmane rom, on this site... I search Vpinmane !!!

Edited by LEXUS_RCF

hello, 

thank you so much for a beautiful table, it looks and plays incredibly well!

my one issue is that I do not have any mechanical sounds coming from the table: no flippers sounds, no bumper sounds, no ball rolling sounds etc..

any idea why this happens and how to correct it?

all my other tables work just fine.

thanks guys!

Edited by Darkiller

On 4/28/2024 at 7:33 PM, robertms said:

Have you updated your VPX installation with the required latest software (64-bit versions), as instructed in the table description:

VPX 10.8.0 RC3 or later: https://github.com/vpinball/vpinball/releases/tag/v10.8.0-1947-3b3f101

VPinMame 3.6.0-929 or later: https://github.com/vpinball/pinmame/releases/tag/v3.6.0-929-8c5f83e

Everything is up to date - is there something in settings to make these brighter?

16 hours ago, frogdogjd said:

Everything is up to date - is there something in settings to make these brighter?

The dim lights are an indication of the latest software not being installed correctly. Make sure you've updated your scripts folder and all the files that came with RC3. Also, make sure you've used the setup64.exe to 'install' the VPinMame. If all else fails start fresh, redownload all the files, reinstall, redownload the table file (and delete the old table.ini settings file).

50 minutes ago, echodun said:

Does this not work with pup-pack versions?  The backglass merely gives me a windows screen.

It works fine with the pup. Make sure the pup folder name matches the cgamename in the tables script, ie, the rom name

14 hours ago, Cliffy said:

It works fine with the pup. Make sure the pup folder name matches the cgamename in the tables script, ie, the rom name

Yep.  That was it.  Thank you for the easy suggestion.