[New VPX Alert]Willy Wonka Pro

• Content Provider

Willy Wonka Pro

Hello everyone I propose a new table Willy Wonka Pro and the pupack. it is an update of the version that was on Vpinball.

new playfield
new its
fixed old table bugs
new lighting
new targets
Full Pupack

good fun and a small thank you for the authors that always makes fun

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/19/2021
  • Category
  • Link to B2S
  • Link to Media Pack
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ou2iyiGAYukhYh_Hy9u5pGvnLxyLo9YL/view?usp=sharing
  • Permission to Mod
    No
  • VP Version
    v10

Hello, please can you help me ? I always play in Desktop Mode, but i dont know what to do with these two Script Errors in Line 1596 and 1695. And what do i do with these Pup files ? Can you give me an tutorial ?

13 minutes ago, AusCapp said:

Does this table have dof?     as if so,  its not working for me,   have updated the dof config with the tool.  

Did you check the DOF website to see if it is there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 4:55 PM, DannyDodge said:

great job on the table, but the music absolutely kills it for me, otherwise its great!

My thoughts exactly, but you can replace or remove the songs from the pup-pack and I have made replacement sounds for the table file.  Download here.

* There's one new sound file. Replace sound "fx_droptarget" in line 4713 with "poppermain"

Edited by PinballLizard

On 6/29/2021 at 6:38 PM, PinballLizard said:

My thoughts exactly, but you can replace or remove the songs from the pup-pack and I have made replacement sounds for the table file.  Download here.

* There's one new sound file. Replace sound "fx_droptarget" in line 4713 with "poppermain"

do you have a list of what folder these individual files will go in?

11 hours ago, razielsghost26 said:

do you have a list of what folder these individual files will go in?

Open the table in VPX and use the sound manager from the "Table" tab.  Delete the existing files of the same names and import the ones from the download. Save and play.  Be sure to edit the script while you're in VPX (* There's one new sound file. Replace sound "fx_droptarget" in line 4713 with "poppermain") and save it.

*The pup-pack sounds are still going to exist and play on top/over the table sounds (annoying) .  IMHO, the table is better with the new sounds and a standard B2S backglass.  The pup-packs are sometimes cheesy and a system drain.

Edited by PinballLizard

8 hours ago, PinballLizard said:

Open the table in VPX and use the sound manager from the "Table" tab.  Delete the existing files of the same names and import the ones from the download. Save and play.  Be sure to edit the script while you're in VPX (* There's one new sound file. Replace sound "fx_droptarget" in line 4713 with "poppermain") and save it.

*The pup-pack sounds are still going to exist and play on top/over the table sounds (annoying) .  IMHO, the table is better with the new sounds and a standard B2S backglass.  The pup-packs are sometimes cheesy and a system drain.

Yeah I agree on the Pup, the video sounds don't even play! I feel like I need to change background music to more Wonka themes as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 7:24 AM, PinballLizard said:

I feel the same way.  Some like Ironman and many others that have a rhythm to them.  I’ve modded all mine. With new graphics for most and new videos that matched more and didn’t feel like YouTube and a logo generator threw up on my machine.  It’s all about pinball Emerson.  That’s why I’ve had pupacks on the full dmd for 5 years now.  They made fun up my “tower” now veryone have 12 screens :)  lol.  But things need to be more unifided for a more consitant version and style so its easier to update setup,  topper (Non moving 3D lighting, b2s. Trans light, pup and dmd in one bezel on mid mon, and apron cards to allow the plpayfield to sit higher. Gets ,e a perfect plpayfield.  Then I lost the 4K!!!!!!  Why?  Cause 120 FPS fucking rocks:>.  Once you got SSF and 120 FPS. You can’t go back. My opinion.  But pupacks should enhance the game. Not distract.  My opinion 

Edited by tatt

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I love this table. im wondering if you can tell me how I can get the pup pack to play on my FullDMD 3rd screen? Ive gone into the pup pack editor, but there are no custom positions on it, and even putting a PinUpPlayer.ini in the folder doesn't move it to my 3rd screen FullDMD. Can you please help me or anyone who might know how to do this. Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have or know where i can find the ultradmd files for this game? I have the game running and the pup pack working but my dmd (3rd screen) is blank and I noticed in the script you can turn on the ultradmd but when I do it gives me an error saying I don't have the file.  

• 5 months later...

I'm new to VPX and am trying to figure out where to put the PUP files. From what I gather, they may go in the vPinball/PinUPSystem subfolders? It's not clear to me whether I need to unzip the file and/or move the unzipped folders into subfolders. 

The zip file has two top level folders: media and PUP. PUP has a zip file in it and media has backglass, playfield, wheel, and others. Do the subfolders within the media folder get moved to the PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Visual Pinball X folders? Where does the zip file from the PUP folder go?

Thanks for any help!

Edited by glenviewjeff

For anyone else who comes across this in the future, it seemed to work when I put the folders within the media folder into the PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Visual Pinball X folder and the unzipped willywonka.zip file from the PUP folder went into the PinUPSystem/PUPVideos folder in the subfolder called willywonka.

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2023 at 11:31 PM, glenviewjeff said:

For anyone else who comes across this in the future, it seemed to work when I put the folders within the media folder into the PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Visual Pinball X folder and the unzipped willywonka.zip file from the PUP folder went into the PinUPSystem/PUPVideos folder in the subfolder called willywonka.

Thx, needed that.

On 1/9/2023 at 12:39 PM, glenviewjeff said:

I'm new to VPX and am trying to figure out where to put the PUP files. From what I gather, they may go in the vPinball/PinUPSystem subfolders? It's not clear to me whether I need to unzip the file and/or move the unzipped folders into subfolders. 

The zip file has two top level folders: media and PUP. PUP has a zip file in it and media has backglass, playfield, wheel, and others. Do the subfolders within the media folder get moved to the PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Visual Pinball X folders? Where does the zip file from the PUP folder go?

Thanks for any help!

The Media folder is just media you can use for programs like pinup popper (not sure if you're using that also, but highly recommended) You would add those media to each category in media manager for pinup popper, you can also record your own by hitting O during gameplay, telling it which you want to record, and hitting O again when you recorded what you want.  as for the Pup, you would find that under Pupvideos in the folder created by the table if you ran it already.