[New VPX Alert]Willy Wonka Pro

• 9 months later...
4 hours ago, edreynolds1975 said:

I’m having an issue where the PUP pack crashes after about 5 minutes of play.  Usually around the third ball.  Tried on 10.7 and 10.8 and same issue.  How do I fix this? 

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot#on_certain_packs_back_glass_videos_will_crash_close-out_after_10-20_minutes_of_play_vpx_still_plays

I have yet to find any instructions or information on how to configure the pup.

The scripts, playlist and screens.pup are all default / empty files.

Any tips on how to configure this pup to work with 2 screen setup ? As it stands the pup pack is useless.

On 1/16/2024 at 1:52 AM, edreynolds1975 said:

I’m having an issue where the PUP pack crashes after about 5 minutes of play.  Usually around the third ball.  Tried on 10.7 and 10.8 and same issue.  How do I fix this? 

Same problem (just added in comments section of the table) mine is much less than 10 mins of play, the pup crashes and disappears when there is a change to he table, strobe lights or those rainbow like bridges coming from the middle of the screen to the cups on the edge.

The crash may just be a coincidence when these happen, to be fair it crashes when they don't  appear as well. No idea why

As per link above, ran it in FS exclusive mode and without, but crash still happens. Cha GED a few settings in video and graphics options, like force bloom filter off. However crashing remains 

Edited by SteT

Update...edited puppack and  noticed all was set to off apart from topper (show) I changed DMD, play field and menu to force on and so far no crashes.....unless crash was forced by a trigger that I am not yet firing 

• 2 months later...

I know this game is a bit old, but i tried to play it today and couldnt get it working properly. 

I have  a  four screen setup, and when i launched the table, i saw a full dmd portrait, and backglass image, but once the game started. only the game playfield remained.   i also noticed there was no dmd, no dof, nothing. so I went into the script, turned on the ultra dmd, (and downloaded and renamed it for it to work), I also turned DOF on in the script.  

So now the table loads, and i have a ultraDMD showing , but nothing else. DOF is now working.  The pup pack has no options to choose your setup, or anything else.  

So i opened the pup pack editor, and the pup pack is set that everything is set to OFF except the topper.  Can someone explain whats goning on with this pup pack and what we are supposed to turn on or off. Messing around , i did  turn some things to show, pop on etc. and yes things did appear on screens, but because I dont know what settings to set them at , its all out of order and not really making sense. 

This is how the pup pack comes setup..  Can someone who has it working properly please post your settings for the pup pack working condition.  If its supposed to be all turned Off, then can you please tell me what script settings I may have to change etc.?  Like i said , I turned on DOF, and ultradMD working, although if there is a color dmd somehwere please let me know.  

thank you guys for your help.

Capture.thumb.PNG.f9f935e5615e988e6eddb2f142e0bb93.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

The pup pack does crash after a few minutes of play.  It simply disappears.  But as a prior poster suggested, I went into the Pup Pack editor.  However, I made only ONE change -- changed the topper from SHOW to FORCE ON.  No more crashes.  Not sure why, but this remedy worked for me.