Original (Original) Game Creations

Original Game Creations - These games are games that are not emulated by any means of current emulation or using the original manufacturers ROM/Code.

41 files

1. Ice Cold Beer (Standalone Desktop/Cabinet Version)

Ice Cold Beer Desktop version 1.0.0 - Initial release.

This is a standalone title that does not require Visual Pinball.
    I hope you all enjoy this re-creation/emulation of Taito's Ice Cold Beer!  I did my very best to preserve the machines physics and gameplay rules.

Thanks very much to the multiple hardware beta testers that found bugs that I would not have known about (using only one set of hardware).  These guys worked hard to relay important information to me, and it is appreciated.
    Allen Rubin
    James Ricalde
    Walter Whitmer
    Thanks to Todd Moore for the 'Fantasy mode' music.
    Thanks to Steely for providing the playfield model and texture as well as work on the control panel texture, and thanks to the Visual Pinball table authors for providing the bezel artwork and game sounds.

Press 'G' for options. - All options will be saved for next time you load the game.

Key Input information:

The following keys are hard coded into the game, but you may customize the KB keys in the game options.  You can use the analog sticks of a gamepad as well.
    Left Bar Up - A, Left Control, Left Arrow key
    Left Bar Down - Z, Left Shift, Down Arrow key
    Right Bar Up - K, Right Control, Up Arrow key
    Right Bar Down - M, Right Shift, Right Arrow key
    '1' - Game start
    '2' - Toggle Game Mode
    'G' - Options menu
    'V' - Toggle view
    'B' - Toggle Bezel
    'Esc' - Quit Game

I make these games because it is a passion of mine.   If you would like to help keep me motivated for more future projects, you can buy me a beer at [email protected] with Paypal.  Or, just send me a message of thanks.  I appreciate those a lot

Enjoy!
    Rod Ferguson.

6 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Black Tiger Pinball (Williams 1981) MOD v1.0

Black Tiger Pinball (Williams 1981) MOD v1.0
    VPX table by 32assassin
    Graphics and Sound Mod by Xenonph

Welcome to Black Tiger Pinball!!
    Based on Capcom's hit arcade game Black Tiger released in 1987. (Known as Black Dragon in Japan!)

Version 1.0
    All sound effects and music come from the Black Tiger arcade rom. 
    I scripted the music to play 1 of first 2 levels music on first ball played, second ball is 1 of level 3 thru 6, third ball is levels 7 thru 9. (When Multi-Ball is activated, 1 of 3 boss music is played.)
    Hitting Dungeon Kicker activates Dungeon music.
    After 2-4 player game, the person with highest score gets extra time. Last mission completed music plays during this timed session.
    The Black Tiger rom had 4 unused sound effects. I added them to drain hit.

I enlarged the magnets for Magna-Save and added an Auto Magna-Save Feature which can be activated in options at top of script, or toggled with Buy-In Key.(On by default)
    When activated, the magnets will automatically activate for 2 seconds.(That is if you have 2 Magna-Save points. Build up your Magna-Save Points by hitting the lower playfield Skull targets.) 
    (Right lower drop targets fill up the right Magna-Save points, and left fill the left Magna-Save.)
    Be warned that it is not perfect. The magnets catch the pinball about 96% of the time, and drops ball in inlane.
    4% of the time the magnet flings ball either down side drain, or up over bumperslings if you have less than 2 Magna-Save Points.

Dropping all 6 upper playfield targets, not only advances the enemy target pics on the upper playfield targets , but also advances to next boss level upper playfield pic. The backgound in the upper playfield changes to each boss level in the game.

Added Dungeon Mode,(Brick plastics turn into Lava Plastics.),which is activated when hitting lower left kicker hole.
    Dungeon Mode cannot be activated during Multi-Ball or Extra Time Mode. 
    You have 99 seconds before brick plastics are activated again, unless you lock a ball or lose ball in drain.

I added a modified version of JP's Lut script.(With permission.)
    I used this to transition from Light to Dark.
    So with the way this table works, it does not allow for the Lut option to be toggled by user.(Sorry!)

Added 6 DT Backdrops to choose from. (Click Backdrop and Options tabs on left side of editor, and on right side of editor you will see an arrow to change to desired DT Backdrop.)

I included 6 Backglasses. 3 different ones, Night and Day versions of each.

I used 32assassin's VPX Pharaoh (Williams 1981) v1.0 table to make this mod.
    I first would like to thank 32assassin for allowing mods without permission. 
    (Although I still personally asked for his permission to make this mod.) 
    I would also like to thank him for making a great table!! 
     There is much more important info on original download page.
    He put in alot of time and work on the original table, and it is appreciated!! So if you like this mod, I would encourage you to thank the original author of the table, as I have only made a few changes!
    Original Table...
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11724
    Find ROM here...
    Table uses Pharaoh (L-2) rom. "pharo_l2"
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=798
    IPDB...
    https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1778

THIS TABLE IS DEDICATED TO MY BROTHER DAN!!!

I also would like to thank Flupper for his great Flasher resource table!!
    I would also like to thank Thalamus for telling me how to use resource tables!!
    I would also like to thank STAT for his Change Team script, which I modified for the plastics and droptarget pic changes.
    I also would like to thank JPSalas, Allknowing2012 and Gtxjoe for teaching me how to add timers to script!
    I also would like to thank DJRobX, STAT, Gtxjoe, and nFozzy, for helping me shorten my StopSounds and PlaySounds script commands.
    (They each wrote out an example, and between them all, I was able to figure it out!! BIG THANKS!!!)
    I also would like to thank Steve "Slydog43" for which these VPX mods would not be possible!!

Place music in your music folder located where you installed Visual Pinball.
    (DO NOT PLAY THE MUSIC AS THIS MAY ADD A TAG TO MP3 AND RENDER MP3 USELESS!!) 
    Be sure to restart table after starting table for first time as flippers may stick on first start of table on your setup.
    (You should do this with all new tables you are trying out for first time to avoid weird table behaviour.)
    All pics, sounds, trademarks, Logos and copyrights belong to their respectful owners.
    All Pics and sounds were found using Yahoo pics, and Google.
    This table is for personal home, and non-commercial use only. This table should be considered fan art.
    Hope you enjoy!!

154 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

3. Red Hot Chili Peppers Pinball with Video Puppack

Red Hot Chili Peppers Pinball! This table has been updated from the original version I made. Some slight graphical updates to the playfield as well as adding a music video pupack. Hope you enjoy!

Download includes vpx table, ultradmd files, puppack and wheel image.
    Note: Choose your screen(s) layout with any of the 1-5 options inside the chriscornellpup folder. Ultradmd options are at the bottom of the script to suit you taste and dmd size.

Special shout out to Goldchicco and Hawkeyez88 for all your help! You guys are legends!

Please rate and give a like if you download anything from vpuniverse. All creators and authors appreciate it as I'm sure you appreciate their work.

Thank you and Rock on!

126 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. Scooby Doo! and KISS Rock n' Roll Mystery

I seen this got converted to VPX so I'm adding it here

Scooby Doo! and KISS: Rock n' Roll Mystery
    this is a re-skin of Bally's 1979 KISS table
    I wanted to have this done before the end of October to added to the halloween style tables
    it comes with a music pack, covers of KISS songs.... why covers?... I love when artists cover other artists work....
    if you want you can change the music list very easy in the script and add your own MP3's
    I play this game as a 5 ball game (it has 5 music tracks)
    I use the kissb rom

188 downloads

(1 review)

12 comments

Submitted

5. A Real American Hero OPERATION P.I.N.B.A.L.L. (Original 2021) v1.8.1

The story so far...
    The Joe's need your help!!
    Cobra Commander and his associates are up to no good,(not a surprise!). Him and his cohorts have secretly infiltrated GI JOE Headquarters and have made off with a computer chip containing TOP SECRET Dossier Files of GI JOE TEAM members. Just how much information was on the stolen computer chip is unknown.
    On top of that, the evil Dr. MindBender has created a Low-frequency Laser, that when aimed at the cerebral cortex of the subject, can induce a hypnotic-like state, and transfer information and commands to subjects, controlling there behaviours, if subjects are exposed to the Laser long enough. To help encourage unsuspecting subjects to stay long enough for proper interface exposure, the Laser was added to a Pinball machine.
    These machines were first used to find new Cobra recruits. Good hand and eye coordination skills, would activate the laser.
    Now it is used to spread classified information and propaganda throughout the Cobra Empire.
    This is where you come into the story....
    Your Pinball skills are well known in your area!! The GI JOE TEAM has asked for your help!!
    First you must infiltrate the Cobra controlled town of Springfield, and find one of these machines!
    You must then find out exactly how much stolen GI JOE information these machines are carrying!
    "OPERATION P.I.N.B.A.L.L."
    Psionic
    Interface
    Neural
    Behavioural
    Adjustment
    Low-frequency
    Laser
    How much info will you uncover?
    Only your superior pinball playing skills can help you to accomplish this mission!!
    *************************************************************************************

v1.8.1
    Added Missing Load Lut script command. Now Lut is saved and loaded for next time table is played.

v1.8
    Added Jp's Lut's script to table.
    Toggle Lut's by holding down Left Magna-Save, and press Right Magna-Save.
    If you click the Backdrop, and Options button in the editor when table is loaded, you can set the table to your desired Lut image on right side of editor, and then save table so this will become your personalized default Lut image.
    Added 5 extra Camo patterns for plastics toggled with Buy-In Key. ("2" Key)
    Changed GIJOE Targets to have higher percentage of Laser Blaster sound effect, instead of the barrage of Yo Joe every time they are hit. (Gets annoying real quick!!)
    Made 2 table versions. 
    Redux version only has 136 Dossier and Vehicle Pics, helping with the table load time.
    Regular version still has 388 Dossier and Vehicle pics.

v1.71
    Added JPSalas GI Effect script to events.
    (Ball release into plunger lane, upper kicker, and when projector pic is activated.)
    Added coin sound effect on coin insert.
    Added option at top of script to change color of scoring LED's.
    You can choose from 5 different colors.
    (0=Green  1=Red  2=White  3=Blue  4=Reg Orange)
    Default is set to green.
    Added command to Exit Sub in script, to change LED's back to regular Orange on table exit.
    (So if you play the original Sexy Girl table after playing this table, these colors will have no effect on it.)

The only difference between v1.6 and 1.7, version 1.6 uses 6 digit rom, version 1.7 uses 7 digit rom.
    v1.7
    Added camoflauge to right of kicker plastic.
    Added 5 flashers. 3 above plastics, 1 under apron at drain, and 1 on DT backdrop.
    Added lights to characters on playfield so now they light up with GI lighting.
    Changed color of lights on top of bumpers to red. (Now the Cobra emblem isn't pink)
    Now when you hit kicker, the background music doesn't stop.
    Adjusted FS POV Settings so table is wider.
    Fixed DT backdrop lights.
    Moved plunger activated sounds to trigger in plunger lane.
    Adjusted timers and volume on alot of sounds.
    Removed 2 Background Music sound effects.
    The only mp3's that were editted had the names changed, so feel free to overwrite old mp3s if you have older versions of this table, and it will not effect them.
    Added 1 more voice sound effect to coin insert.
    Added 7 Digit rom to table.
    Adjusted DT backdrop for 7 Digit rom.
    I couldn't figure out how to add extra digit to DT scoring reels, so they disappear now and the regular DMD is used.
    Added Cheat to toggle Dossier pics.
    Tap Left and Right Magnasave at same time after game is started to toggle Dossier pics.
    (This is not cheating as it doesn't effect the score.)
    Also made a 7 Digit dB2S Backglass, included with download.
    Bumpers, and lower Slings light up explosions on backglass.

Version 1.3a has 17 Background Music Sound Effects+Added a few Voice Sound Effects.
    Version 1.3b has 6 Background Music Sound Effects+ Added alot more Voice Sound Effects.

VERSION 1.1
    Added alot more sound effects.
    Lowered light intensity on COBRA lights.
    Raised intensity of Shoot Again Light.
    Adjusted hit height of rubbers.
    Added timers so game over and bonus counting isn't silent anymore.
    Added correct scorecard.
    Added random sound effects to star trigger and right inlane.
    Added 2 different game over sound effects,(Had a 3rd and 4th but quality wasn't good enough.) These are activated 5 seconds after ball drain, unless a ball is kicked into plunger.(Meaning you will hear the game over music while big bonus is being counted, but it shuts off as soon as ball enters plunger area. So you will only hear the full game over music, when game is over.
    I added another timer that starts after the game over music is fully played. This activates 1 of 12 "Next Episode of GIJOE" sound effects.
    I added another timer that activates 1 of 3 random attract mode sound effects, after "Next Episode of GIJOE" sound effect has completely finished. These 3 random sound effects are the same 3 that are activated at table start.
    1 is a cobra propaganda sound effect, the other 2 are starting music of GIJOE cartoon.
    Version 1.2
    Now Projector has 388 Pics!!
    Removed alot pics from projector and added alot more!! Instead of 143 Dossier Pics, now there are 387 Dossier File Pics!!

Version 1.3a Added script to exit sub to turn back on rom sounds.(So when you play Sexy girl or Playboy the rom sopunds will work) Added timer so now when background music ends, before drain or upper kicker hit, it starts next random background sound effect. Added timer to ball release kicker, so drums play in loop, and also added another sound effect that will play 20 seconds after ball is released. Added timers so attract mode plays constant random loop as well as start up sound effects of table. Turned the red lights under left bumpersling back to proper color.(Sometimes I think I am color blind! I can't believe I missed this!!) Added a few voice sound effects. Added cash register sound effect to cobra Bank Targets. Version 1.3b Added script to exit sub to turn back on rom sounds.(So when you play Sexy girl or Playboy the rom sopunds will work) Added timer so now when background music ends, before drain or upper kicker hit, it starts next random background sound effect. Added timer to ball release kicker, so drums play in loop, and also added another sound effect that will play 20 seconds after ball is released. Added timers so attract mode plays constant random loop as well as start up sound effects of table. Turned the red lights under left bumpersling back to proper color.(Sometimes I think I am color blind! I can't believe I missed this!!) I removed all but 6 background music sound effects(I renamed the 6 so you can have both versions 1.3a and 1.3b without these 6 overwriting the other 6 on version 1.3a), and added more voice sound effects to drain and kicker, and other places. Added cash register sound effect to cobra Bank Targets. V1.3.1b Fixed script for grotto kicker unhit. Forgot to add "A" at end of mp3 sound effect.  
    The table I used for this mod is Lizards amazing VPX Sexy Girl (Arkon 1980)!!(Which is a Conversion Kit mod of Playboy.)
    I want to thank Lizard for making an excellent table, and for allowing mods without permission.
    I also want to thank anyone else involved!! Great Work Everyone!!

Info on Lizards original table download page...
    This table has come to life with the contributions of many.
    Thanks go to Destruk and Mickey for the original table
                         ICPjuggla and gtxjoe for bits and pieces i used from there bally playboy table
                         Arngrim for the DOF and controller code
                        Steely,pinball Ken,Koadic,Jimmyfingers and Rascal for all the ball rolling and associated code
                        Cyberpez for the changeable instruction cards (Which can be changed near the top of the script) 
                        Seraph74 who provided the projector code mods to swap the images
                        Hauntfreaks did a shadow mask for the shadows and i also used his environment image as well
                        JP for his ball and scratches images
    See original tables download page for more important infohttp://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12130 Remember to thank the original authors of this table, as they are the ones who made this work of art. I just added sound effects and changed graphics.
    I also want to thank Steve "Slydog43" for which these table mods would not be possible to make if it weren't for his help!!
    I also want to thank Thalamus for telling me about the rubber hit height needing to be lowered to 27, because it was set at 30, and this will cause weird ball behaviour. I only lowered the ones that were set on 30. So the physics should be better.

I also would like to thank Allknowing2012 and Gtxjoe for helping me with adding timers to script. With Gtxjoes example script he showed me, I was able to somewhat fix the game over sounds, and when counting huge bonus after ball drain.
    I specifically used this table because it is a Picture Pin. (Different Pics are activated by hitting targets.)

Most of the artwork is from the packages these toys came in. Which I found on Google Images.(Big thanks to whoever posted images on GOOGLE Images!!) This should be considered art, as I am a big fan of GI JOE. All pics, trademarks, Logos and sounds belong to their respectful owners. This table is for personal home, and non-commercial use only. This table should be used for educational purposes only.
    I added 388 pics to the projector. These pics are activated in order. They are activated by hitting the upper COBRA Rollovers,(Not the COBRA on left side above kicker.), and spelling COBRA. Then you also have to hit one of the GIJOE targets to start the picture show. Any subsequent hit on GIJOE targets, or the A in COBRA,(Center Target.), triggers next pic.
    387 pics are dossiers of GIJOE team members and vehicles. Can you make it to pic 388?
    It will start with first action figures released by year starting with 1982. You will know you have hit the next year after the vehicle pics have finished and it goes back to dossiers.
    You can set this table for 4 players game and the pics don't start over for new player, so you can progress through the pics with each of the 4 players turns.
    Can you make it to pic 388?
    I included a nvram file that will give you the easiest settings to try to accomplish viewing all 355 pics. You can change these settings by pressing F6 on your keyboard, which will bring up dipswitch menu. (The included nvram file has the easiest settings!! Also playing 4 player game helps!!!)
    I found some GI JOE sound effects on google that I think were perfect for this table. Someone editted out all the background music in the cartoons, to make like a soundtrack. They editted out all voices, and pieced together many song clips to make complete song. (Huge thanks whoever you are!!) There are 18 different GI JOE background music sound tracks played randomly. I also added a few more sound effects from the cartoon. 
    Added day+night dB2S Backglass in same post.
    Hope you enjoy!!

1,074 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. Battlestar Galactica (Williams 1980) Mod v1.4.1

I first would like to thank Allknowing2012 for allowing mods without permission. I would also like to thank him for making a great table!! I also would like to thank anyone else who helped contribute to this masterpiece, including John90803, Wolis, Drybonz, Thalamus, and HauntFreaks!!
    They put in alot of time and work on the original table, and it is appreciated!! So if you like this mod, I would encourage you to thank the original author of the table, as I have only made a few changes!
    Original Table...
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11754
    Find ROM here...
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=779
    IPDB...
    http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2067
    THIS TABLE IS DEDICATED TO MY BROTHER DAN!!! KEEP FIGHTING BRO!!!
    I also would like to thank Allknowing2012 and Gtxjoe for teaching me how to add timers to script!
    I also would like to thank DJRobX, STAT, Gtxjoe, and nFozzy, for helping me shorten my StopSounds and PlaySounds script commands.
    (They each wrote out an example, and between them all, I was able to figure it out!! BIG THANKS!!!)
    I would also like to thank DJRobX for showing me example of flasher script command for flasher placement in FS mode.
    I also would like to thank STAT for his "Team Change script", which my script is based on.
    I also would like to thank Steve "Slydog43" for which these VPX mods would not be possible!!

Version 1.4.1
    Added Missing Load Lut script command. Now Lut is saved and loaded for next time table is played.

Version 1.4
    Added JP's Lut's script.
    Press and hold Left Magna-Save, then press Right Magna-Save to toggle the different Lut's.
    I moved the bumper pics to "L" key, and FS Backdrop pics to "K" key, as these were assigned to the Magna-Save keys previously.
    If you click the Backdrop, and Options button in the editor when table is loaded, you can set the table to your desired Lut image on right side of editor, and then save table so this will become your personalized default Lut image.

Version 1.3
    Moved plunger activated sounds to trigger in plunger lane.
    Added JP's GI Effect script, so GI Lights blink with certain events.
    (Plunger release, and drop targets activate GI Effect.)
    (This proved to be really hard to implement on this table, because there are only GI Lights above the plastics, and below the plastics is lit up with a lightmap.(Basically like Shadows layer added to a flasher, except this is the GI lighting instead of shadows.)
    So I had to add timers and call for the visibility of the flasher to match the GI Effect script.
    Added GI lighting to DT Backdrop.
    Added coin being inserted sound effect, into sound manager and implemented it. (Dropping of quarter in coin box.)
    Added drain sound effect.(This sound was in sound manager but not tied to drain.)
    Tied upper 2 flashers to bumper hit.
    Changed height of drop targets from 1 to 0.01,(Tops can still be seen when dropped.)
    Connected adv left and right bonus to red and blue flasher.
    Adjusted sides of the flashers above plastics.(So they are not seen off table in DT mode.) 

Version 1.02F
    Fixed Shoot Again light on playfield, as it was lighting up when 2X light was on.
    (Timer Interval was set to 34, same number for 2X light Timer Interval. I just set it for 1 and now it lights up correctly when you get extra ball, and not when 2X is lit.)
    Fixed timers on in game rollover sound effects, so there is half of a second between each one, so none will overlap.I found a few that were set to 1 second timers, and they were 5 second sound effects. So this problem is fixed.
    Added 22 more sound effects, including 3 more coin sound effects, 2 more awaiting launch sound effects, 7 more side drain sound effects, and 10 more rollover sound effects.
    (No sound effects were changed in Music folder, so if you already have the old music in music folder, no need to copy again.)
    Switched Default FS Backdrop pic to chrome lettering.
    Added flashers from Fluppers Flasher Resource table activated by events.

Version 1.01
    Fixed timer on target6 timer. Changed from sw42 to Drain timer. It was activating launch sound effects after multiball.
    Added new Instruction Card with slightly bigger resolution. (I didn't make this for frontend usage, as I don't own a cabinet. It is mainly for DT users who want to read actual instructions.)
    Corrected info in Version 1.0 that I forgot to update before uploading.
    (I reduced the amount of bumpercaps from 15 to 6 as alot of them didn't look good enough. I just forgot to update info before I uploaded version 1.0.)
    Added 2 nvram files. One for 5 ball and one for 7 ball.
    (Copy nvram into nvram folder where Visual pinball is installed. To go back to 3 ball just delete the nvram.)
    (Thanks to Johngreve for asking this question, and thanks to Allknowing2012 for linking to ball adjustment tutorials made by ta2686!!)
    I also ran across a post by Steve (Slydog43), asking DarthMarino in his drop target table mod support topic, about seeing top of drop target when in dropped position. So...
    I raised the drop targets, So now you can see tops when dropped. (Thanks Steve!!!! Looks more realistic!!)
    Added 4 more bumper pics. (another Cylon ship, a Cylon basestar, the Battlestar Galactica ship, and a cylon.)
    Added 26 more sound effects mostly triggered by lower rollovers.
    Added 2 more Background music sound effects. One is triggered by plunger pull, the other is a disco version of theme played during attract mode.
    Added cylon sound effect to lower 2 targets, sw49(right lane to reach top of table), and kickers.
    A few other script changes.
    Version 1.0
    I used Allknowing2012's 2.1b version to make this mod.
    Removed Sidewood and Topwood image from being visible in FS view.
    Changed Light l18 to enable bulb. (Noticed this light was brighter than rest, so found the cause and fixed.)
    Tucked in metal wall under apron near plunger.(Didn't notice this until I darkened apron image.)
    Straightened out Shadows ramp5 and Lightmaps flasher7 edges.(By making X and Y control points same number.)
    Lowered left bullseye target under plastic so top does not show through plastic.
    Lowered pegs above upper targets,(and a 4 others), so red doesn't show through plastics.
    Lowered upper-left rollover divider so not seen through plastic.
    Added 3 screw primitives to left side of apron.
    Darkened apron and lit up cards on apron. (I was going to add Battlestar Galactica logo to apron, but then noticed there was no Scorpion logo on apron except on coin card. I didn't want to clutter apron with logo.)
    Pulled bottom of side rails out slightly so side wall didn't cut through.
    Changed side rail pics to ones that look like chrome.
    Changed sidewalls and top wall in DT view to stars.
    Added "plungerreleasefree" sound effect that plays when no pinball is in plunger lane.
    Added 18 FS Backdrop pics that can be toggled with left magna-save key (L-CTRL).
    Added 6 Bumper Cap pics that can be toggled with right magna-save key (R-CTRL).
    Added 6 Drop Target pics that can be toggled with letter "M" on keyboard.
    Default apron is darkened, but light version can be toggled with letter "N" on keyboard.
    Added 103 sound effects.
    2 Background music effects are played during game, and 1 other is toggled when both pinballs are captured in left and right kickers.
    (I added timers to these rollover sound effects so they won't shut off if another rollover is triggered before one that hasn't finished. Before I did this, the rollover sound effects seemed too chaotic and cut off too many sounds.)
    34 cylon and galactica sound effects are triggered by upper 3 rollovers, and bottom 4 inner rollovers.
    The upper 3 rollovers trigger 1 of 17 cylon sound effects.
    The lower 4 rollovers trigger 1 of 17 cylon and galactica sound effects.
    1 of 5 space gun sound effects is triggered with each bumper hit.
    20 sound effects triggered by coin insert.
    1 of 4 Beginning sound effects are triggered during attract mode, then 1 of 13 sound effects are played before 1 of 4 Ending sound effects is played.
    This table has a buzzing sound that progressively goes up in pitch.
    (Part of the Rom I think. I will try to remove this buzzing soon!!)
    Added 2 nvram files. One for 5 ball and one for 7 ball. (For 3 ball no nvram is needed.)
    (Copy nvram into nvram folder where Visual pinball is installed. To go back to 3 ball just delete the nvram.)
    I included  with table, 3 wheel images and 2 different dB2S backglasses with 4 versions each. Regular Orange LEDs, Blue, Red, and Yellow.
    Be sure to restart table after starting table for first time as flippers may stick on first start of table on your setup.
    (You should do this with all new tables you are trying out for first time to avoid weird table behaviour.)
    If the flippers are not working at all, you need to update to the newest VP10.5 Beta, or go to Line 228 and change..
    Const UseSolenoids=2
    To
    Const UseSolenoids=1
    Change from 2 to 1 as this is activating nFozzy's FastFlips.

All pics, trademarks, Logos and sounds belong to their respectful owners. This table is for personal home, and non-commercial use only. This table should be used for educational purposes only..
    Hope you enjoy!!

1,740 downloads

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

7. Greedo's Cantina Pinball (Original 2019) v1.1.1

Greedo's Cantina Pinball (Original 2021) v1.1.1
    VPX table by JPSalas
    Graphics and Sound Mod by Xenonph and Cryptdoctor21
    I used JPSalas' Skateball (Bally 1980) v1.03 to make this mod.
    I first would like to thank JPSalas for allowing mods without permission. I would also like to thank him for making a great table!!
    He put in alot of time and work on the original table, and it is appreciated!! So if you like this mod, I would encourage you to thank the original author of the table, as I have only made a few changes!
    Original Table...
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13142
    Find ROM here...
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=674
    IPDB...
    https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2170
    THIS TABLE IS DEDICATED TO MY BROTHER DAN!!!
    I also would like to thank Cryptdoctor21 for adding the red border on plastics, and he also reshaped the plastics.
    I also would like to thank him for helping make the dB2S Backglass. I just supplied the pic, and he made all the snippets. GREAT JOB!!
    I also would like to thank JPSalas, Allknowing2012 and Gtxjoe for teaching me how to add timers to script!

Version 1.1.1

Version 1.0
    Added 356 Alien voice sound effects. (All from the Star Wars Universe)
    1 of 23 Jawa voice sound effects is played on lower rollovers.
    1 of 177 Alien voice sound effects are triggered by kicker, and played every 8 seconds during attract mode.
    1 of 156 other Alien voice sound effects are played on drain of ball.
    Over 60 other Star Wars exclusive sound FX.
    Added option in script to change the in game music. (12 songs in total.)
    0= no in game music. (The in game ambience is still played.)
    1= This is Default setting and is set to only play 3 original songs that have no singing in them.
    2= Plays the above + the 2 original songs with singing.
    3= Plays the above + 7 more unoriginal songs. (Unoriginal = wasn't in movie.)  
    There are 1 of 9 Cantina ambience sounds played while waiting to plunge ball, or game over.
    Left Magna-Save toggles 1 of 11 bumpers. (These are just generic bumper images, and will be updated soon!!)
    Buy-In button toggles GI Lighting Colors. 3 colors available including regular(white) default, Red, and Blue,(Blue is default on psychedelic mod.)

All pics, trademarks, Logos and sounds belong to their respectful owners. This table is for personal home, and non-commercial use only. This table should be used for educational purposes only..
    Hope you enjoy!!

732 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

8. CARtoons RC (Nailed Mod)

This is a modification of CARtoons RC (2017) v2.3, by HauntFreaks, BorgDog, and SliderPoint - with contributions from Dark, Randr, Toxie, and Fuzzel
    >>>>>>ORIGINAL TABLE<<<<

Major changes in Nailed: RtxBS ON, Physics, Nails, Multiball, Outlane Save Roach, Shadows, Lights, Sounds, Breakable Elements
    My goal was to give it a couple more features, while staying true to its 'aged' aesthetic. I'd like to think I pulled it off! 

Hold left flipper before starting game for Operator's Menu, left flipper scrolls menu items > right flipper picks item
    See script for more toggle-able options
    **Arachnophobe Warning** turn off spider in script, I don't want to freak anyone out (too much)

Thank you to Toxie and Fuzzel for VPX in general, and for their excellent documentation and posts clarifying all of its features.
    Special thanks to JPSalas for the physics, shadows, and sounds in his excellent Arcade Physics v3 2nd edition, and for advising me to lower the max velocity of the ball - which led to fine-tuning the physics of the whole table, then tweaking the flippers to be more worn out like the original.

"My boss found this old pinball machine in his barn and stuck it in our break room, bugs and all!  I thought it was old and unfair, so I hammered some nails in...hopefully I didn't break anything...
    …um, if the lights go out…...just give it a slap." – RADDOG

194 downloads

(0 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

9. Bubba the Redneck Werewolf (2017)

re-upload from 2017

Bubba the Redneck Werewolf well kiddies uncle Haunt and Pop Pop BorgDog, and cousin Bord have 2017 Halloween treat for Y'all this scratch built gem is a howling good time Borg once again did what he does best, well that's everything... but on this he did the layout, code, sound and animation!! Bord once again made a chillingly awesome ramp to sink your teeth into I went in and tweaked a few things for aesthetics,  laid out the graphics, lighting, also found and modded a werewolf model to create the "Bubba" toy, and some sounds.... I'm sure there is stuff i forgot

the theme is based on a campy B movie and comic book series

included is a custom ROM

160 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Harley Quinn (HauntFreaks 2017) in ultra-mega-real 4k

(re-upload from 2017)

Harley Quinn (HauntFreaks 2017) supercalifragilisticexpialidocious real 4K
    originally diamond lady by JPsalas
    Graphics and Layout mod by HauntFreaks
    RGB LED effects and F6 menu implementation by Ninuzzu
    Drop Target lighting by BorgDog

I am NOT a fan at all of pins with photos, especially on the playfield…
    BUT the table looked to me to have good bones, and since JP did the original I knew it was done right… also I’m not really a fan of Harley Quinn (suicide squad was terrible) BUT again she is the Queen of Diamonds and has an overabundance of artwork it was a no brainer to put two and two together… so after editing 50-80+ images for the PF, Plastics and BG… and also altering the tables layout my end of the project was good to go….
    after that having Ninuzzu implement my vision of RBG LED inserts, he went above and beyond by adding f6 menu function and a bunch of other opinion goodies…
    BorgDog as always bailed me out when i cant figure stuff out myself by adding droptarget lighting…

F6 menu options:
    -RGB inserts off and on
    -RGB GI off and on
    -Ball standard, harley logo, and glow balls
    -Flippers standard, and glow bats

>>>>>>B2S LINK<<<<<<

WARNING!!! Exclusive Fullscreen users!!
    this table uses the f6 menu system, before setting the tables default settings turn off Exclusive Fullscreen set defaults then reactivate Exclusive Fullscreen…. if this is a problem , you shouldn’t be using Exclusive Fullscreen in the first place

272 downloads

(1 review)

5 comments

Updated

11. Aliens From Outer Space

An original pinball table made to be fun and exiting to play.
    A basic rule set is on the apron, the rest you will  figure out.

a dB2S backglass is included in the zip file.

442 downloads

(2 reviews)

19 comments

Updated

12. Star Wars Redux (BorgLieb 2019)

This is an updated 2 player solid state version of my Star Wars table.  

340 downloads

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

13. Iron Maiden Virtual Time [IMVT]

Iron Maiden Virtual Time [also called IMVT]
    v1.0.1 (2020)
    by Franck Hollinger (Aka Mussinger) and Herweh on Codes 
    Original Table Mod based on Laser War developed by Herweh (2019)

I hope you'll enjoy this table and all the adds !

Very special thanks to Herweh to let me mod his table, for his special code scripting skills.
    He added all the fun parts special for IMVT I was wishing (Ball Save, Eddie Madness mode, Fear of the Dark Mode , sound track changer, and a lot more...)
    Thx for everything he helped and teached to me !!! Very pleased to work with you man !

Special thanks to Dcrosby for his work on 3D elements and lights integration help !

I don't forget everybody who contributed to the Laser War table : Schreibi34, OldSkoolGamer, Francisco666, ICPjuggla, Flupper, Dark, nFozzy, DJRobX, RothbauerW, Mark70, Thalamus, digable.

Thx to the VPX development team for the continous improvement of VP.

Big Up for my friends and beta-testers : Rik L. and specialy to Ludovic D. from MTC who support me and my craziness Night and Day !!!!

Also thanks to:
    - Carlos Andre, a big Iron Maiden Fan, who helped with the Music selection and explained me part of the band story
    - My friend David Maldonado for his daily support, graphic advises , brain storming ...
    - JPJ for his help and solutions to some issues.
    - Thanks to virtual pinball Facebook communities, specialy: The frenchy one "Monte Ton Cab" !! Scott's "Orbital creators club", "VP Nation", "Visual Pinball Addicts", "Visual Pinball Junkies"
    - and , I have to thank my wife Vero for the hunderds of hours she let me pass in front of the computer!

... Sorry if I forget somebody

Trailer :
    https://youtu.be/C1d4E6MNqtI

For all guys who think this it's "just" a graphical mod of "Laser War": Yes, it is BUT IT IS A LOT MORE.
    Here some ideas to extend the ROM based ruleset. So we have:
    – a 15-second ball save
    – 7 additional targets to start a change-track-mode for the background music
    – an extended multiball mode called "Eddie madness"
    – some very cool surprises like "Fear of the Dark"
    – maybe 40 female and male voice samples, triggered by special events during gameplay
    – a very cool background music rotation mode: Just throw your music files into the "music" folder, name them like "Iron Maiden – …" and they will be included in the music rotation
    – and a lot more.

Have fun and enjoy!

Release notes: 

Version 1.0.0 : Initial release

Version 1.0.1: 
    - Some bugfixes and improvements 
    - New voice sample for ball-1-locked 
    - Voice sample changed Ball Save + Kick Save 
    - New option to avoid the intro-f*** sample 
    - Fixed a bug when during ball save mode the multiball was started 
    - A bit of friction add on the rampe to slowdown ball return 
    - Added FlexDMD support 
    - Reworked the LEDs a bit

FOR YOUR INFO:
    If you encounter performance issues, try to set some of the objects to "Static rendering". Open layer 7, select all screws and/or locknuts and select "Static Rendering" in the options window
    Or try to disable "Reflect Elements On Playfield" in the settings.here a bit of the “Game play”

Play it some times you’ll discover things…

1 Ball Lock gives a second Ball , if you lock it quick enough you’ll receive the 3 balls multiball
    if not enough quick, it unlock the 1st ball … you have to lock both to get the 3 balls MB.
    When 3 Balls MB, you have Eddie Madness ready, hit the ramp and get 2 more balls , then you run Eddis Madness  mode 5 balls MB ! and get unlocked “Can I play with Madness” in the track – list
    After any MB mode , Fear of the Dark training will open 15s (5s more each later MB)
    This gives you practice for the Fear of the Dark Mode (FotD)
    FotD is hidden in the Music track change as a locked song , select it and you’ll have to play blind the full song intro of FotD (1m40s)
    If you do so , you’ll win the mode and unlock the song Fear of the Dark track in the list.
    To change track , shoot down the 7 yellow targets and hit the magnet.
    ——————————————————
    Easter Egg : ???
    In Attract Mode , when music plays (have some Credits in the machine)
    hit the flippers : RRLLRRLLRL
    Repare : LRLRLR
    Spin Eddie : RRRLRRRL

1,189 downloads

(1 review)

23 comments

Submitted

14. Star Wars (Gottlieb 1978)

This is my single player wedgehead version of the pretend Gottlieb table from 1978 (yes not really a Gottlieb). I created this to go with my Star Wars themed wedgehead design virtual cabinet.  Much help from hauntfreaks and sliderpoint, and I'm sure others.

Hold down left flipper button while not in a game to bring up the options menu.

NOTE: this was made in 2016 for whatever version of VPX was out at the time, I have NOT gone through and retested everything to see if it still works correctly in 10.6 or 10.7beta.

Description pulled from wayback archive of vpinball:

This is a recreation of Gottlieb's 1978 Star Wars Wedgehead. See below the instructions for the story behind this machine.
    Big thanks to hauntfreaks and sliderpoint for graphics, primitives, testing and gameplay ideas.  Graphics for the table predominately come from the 1977 Marvel comic series rendition of the Star Wars movie.  As usual several options are available through the options menu (hold left flipper before starting game).  A few more options are available in the script near the top.
    directb2s included in download
    FS settings for my cab which has playfield in portrait orientation, you may need to adjust.
    Instructions:
    Complete three missions to activate the tractor beam.
    1. Advance Lukes Jedi training by hitting the labeled targets.
    2. Retrieve the Death Star plans by clearing the top rollovers.
    3. Rescue the princess by blasting down the drop targets.
    Once the tractor beam is active complete a trench run to lock a ball in the Death Star.
    Release the tractor beam by hitting the labeled hole in R2-D2, starting Death Star multi-ball, opening the portal access, and resetting the missions.
    Hit the portal within the multiballs lives to earn extra ball, or the portal closes again.

The Story of Gottlieb's 1978 STAR WARS (fan FICTION)
    What was that?  You haven’t heard of one of Gottlieb’s last wedgehead pinball machines called Star Wars?  Well, not many have.  Let me take you back to a more innocent time and tell you all about it.
    It was the spring of 1977, a teenage DorgBog, mild mannered alter ego to the more famous and notorious BorgDog, had just gotten home from his favorite comic store.  In his hands was Marvel’s newest release ahead of the much anticipated motion picture Star Wars.  This was the first of what was to be a 6 issue comic rendition of the movie.  DorgBog was very enthralled by this comic, and the following month by the epic space fantasy movie of the same name.  Luke, Han, R2-D2 and the rest occupied every waking moment of the young man’s mind.   This was of course before he discovered girls were more than annoyances, but I digress.
    DorgBog, unknown to all but his closest confidants, was also a pinball junkie.  His meager allowance and pay from his paper route invariably wound up feeding the silver balled gods and goddesses of his favorite Gottliebs. And in young DorgBog’s mind was churning the maelstrom of a the most awesome collaboration of epic forces to ever grace the pinball world!  DorgBog was on a mission to combine the might of Marvel’s comics, Gottlieb’s pinball prowess, and Lucas’ Star Wars empire (pun intended into the greatest wedgehead known to man!
    DorgBog was consumed by this idea.  Spending countless hours writing letters, on paper no less this was after all before the age of the internet and email, and begging stamps from his parents, entreating the 3 parties to consider his idea.  Young DorgBog began including sketches of his ideas for the machine including things such as a giant Death Star complete with trench run, and multiple balls in play at the same time; unheard of in Gottlieb’s vast arsenal of pinball wizardry!
    Finally when DorgBog had almost given up hope after weeks and weeks of writing (that’s a long time in a young boys life). DorgBog received an envelope marked with a return address of the D. Gottlieb & Company in Northlake, Illinois.  DorgBog raced with his treasure to his tiny closet of a room, and into the closest of the tiny closet of a room, this was after all top-secret type stuff.  Upon opening the envelope young DorgBog’s heart fell, his dreams crushed with a cease and desist letter telling him to stop harassing the company, that there was no way a license deal could be arranged, and no way the pinball machine would be built.  Multiball?! Scandalous!
    A few weeks later, when DorgBog was finally coming to grips with his lost dream, another letter arrived in the mail.  This one in a plain envelope and with no return address.  What he found inside rekindled his faith in humanity and restored joy to the young man.  An engineer at Gottlieb had found the discards of Dorgbog’s plans and thought them a grand idea.  So without knowledge of his supervisors this young, and also Star Wars crazed engineer, begin building a prototype table to present to his bosses and convince them it was the best idea ever!  Buying numerous copies of the comics and cutting out panels to adorn his secret project, the Star Wars wedgehead was born!
    Well one was birthed, a prototype, that never did see production as Gottlieb had changed directions and was on its way to the future with computer chips and processing units, and all those other fancy terms and the single player wedgehead was to be no more.  Eventually when the young disgruntled engineer abandoned Gottlieb, he took his prototype with him, smuggled out piece by piece as there were trademark and copy write issues you know.  Feeling bad for having raised the hopes of a young pinhead, he drove through the dark and gloomy night to the home of young DorgBog and bestowed upon him the gift of the Star Wars wedgehead prototype, with the strict admonishment that it never, EVER, be seen by the general public.
    DorgBog kept his promise to that engineer and kept Star Wars carefully hidden from all eyes.  Unfortunately for the mild mannered DorgBog, he was taken over by the nefarious BorgDog alter ego, who subsequently proceeded to rampage the countryside, oh and turned to the dark side of video games because by then, Asteroids, Defender, Pac Man and too many glorious glowing gems of greatness had burst upon the scene and pinball began a long decline.  DorgBog’s beloved Star Wars was lost to the annals of time, until recently when a fine aged BorgDog finally discovered the silver balled gods for himself and recalled that now decrepit machine languishing in storage.
    So here, finally, after many long lost years is the long lost prototype edition of Gottlieb’s 1978 Star Wars wedgehead.  Just don’t tell Marvel or Lucas (Disney, whatever) as I’m sure they’d want in on the action.

This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to real or imagined characters is entirely coincidental.

176 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

15. Cuphead Pro, Perdition Edition (D.Goblett & Co. 2020)

NOTE: This is not an update to the vpinball version.

Welcome to Cuphead Pro ...  the "Perdition Edition." All new game features and customizations.

@Scottacus and @bord got to tinkering with Cuphead, seeing that a few improvements would have a big impact on the game play and fun factor. They shared it with me and Yowza!  It was spiffy berries! I'm humbled by their interest in making this game better, and grateful for what they've done. I merely made some suggestions and updated some graphics.
    The most notable changes are 2-ball multiball  on your third entry to Perdition, flipper controlled rotating top lane lights, nfozzy physics, and your choice of flipper size (2" flippers for greater challenge, 3" flippers for kids and me). Pay attention to multiball and you'll see a fun bonus addition.  

There are also several script and scoring fixes, along with some nifty visual improvements. Check out the new center bumper that releases multiball!

NEW FEATURES WITH CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS: 
    -Music can be disabled in the script (line 45 MusicOn) to prevent errors from occurring during runtime for those who don’t have the music files -Free Play can be enabled in the script (line 53 FreePlay) -The table can automatically set the bonus at x2 for the last ball (line 57 LastBallDoubleBonus) -The SOUL lights can be controlled by the flippers (line 60 ShiftControl) -The SOUL lights lit can be kept from ball to ball (line 73 SoulLightReset) -Flippers can be set to 2” or 3” (line 69 FlipperLength or ”A” key in game play) -Mechanical plungers can make game sounds upon pull and release (line 78 PlungerSound) -Music volume for the table can be controlled in the options menu (hold left flipper in standby mode to enter)

This game is not distributed with the music. 

This is a tribute to the game and its creators, StudioMDHR. Cuphead is a game that was designed to have music  from the  Fleischer Studios inspired videogame. I love everything about Cuphead and am not interested in a "swell battle" with StudioMDHR.  If you want the full effect of the table, with the brilliant music of Kris Maddigan, buy or download the soundtrack and add the songs.  A list of recommended songs, that coordinate with each "Boss,"  is below.

It is built on @loserman76 's EM chassis, with extra parts pulled from @borgdog 's stripped EM table. @bord coached me on creating PF meshes with the help of his video tutorials, @xenonph added music scripting  and some sounds, @thalamus sweetened the SSF and audio. All of the above helped with scripting and ideas, along with cyberpez. My son, Max, was a consultant that made sure I remained true to the spirit of the game.
    Since this is an original table layout, mods are not permitted. (Unless you're Scottacus or bord).

NOTE: Distribution of this table or its related files on a computer, virtual pinball machine or storage device, which is SOLD as part of a commercial product, or sharing this file as part of "all in one" package installation via Mega (or similar sites) or via a file transfer process is not allowed. 

Add music: Buy the soundtrack, or purchase 12 Cuphead songs you love, convert to .mp3 and rename them "CupMusic1.mp3" through "CupMusic10.mp3, CupAttract.mp3 and CupHighScore.mp3" then place in your Music folder. I recommend the songs that correspond to the 10 bosses on the playfield, "Die House" for attract mode, and "Funfair Fever" for high score.

Determine the length in milliseconds of each song using software like Audacity; this allows for looping the song if you good enough to play through an entire song. Change the last 6 digit number that corresponds to each song.

Ex:    Case 1:PlayMusic"CupMusic2.mp3":m02.enabled=true:m02.interval=230700
    230700 milliseconds = 3 minutes 50 seconds 700 milliseconds.
    3 x 60 seconds x 1000 = 180000, plus 50 x 1000 = 230000, plus 700 milliseconds = 230700

Here are the songs that correspond to the Bosses.

Botanic Panic = The Root Pack
    Clip Joint Calamity = Ribby and Croaks
    Threatenin’ Zeppelin = Hilda Berg
    Floral Fury = Cagney Carnation
    Carnival Kerfuffle = Beppi the Clown
    Aviary Action = Wally Warbles
    Shootin and Lootin = Capt. Brineybeard
    High Seas Hijinks = Cala Maria
    Junkyard Jive = Dr. Kahl’s Robot
    Railroad Wrath = Phantom Express

Enjoy.
    Zip file includes VPX, directb2s, and a couple of wheel logos for "Cuphead Pro"

317 downloads

(4 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

16. TOOL Pinball with Video PUPPack!

TOOL!! Huge fan of their band and their trippy videos! Hope you enjoy! Download includes table, ultradmd, puppack and wheel image.

Special shout out to Goldchicco (vpx) and Hawkeyez88 (pup) for all your help! You guys are legends!

101 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. Galaxy Quest

This is a Galaxy Quest re-theme (created with permission) of JPSalas' Space Shuttle (Taito) table.

Credits:
    Sound effects: https://www.zapsplat.com
    Sarris image: DopePope on Art Station https://www.artstati...m/artwork/n0dJK
    3D Rocks wireframe: Icekazim on https://3dexport.com...ocks-288240.htm
    3D Protector wireframe: John Hoagland https://sketchfab.co...oWwcc9spH3U7FiU
    Playfield image: Courtesy NASA

173 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

18. U-FOES v2

This is an updated version of my U-FOES original pinball table.

The version 2 update includes:

Bug fixes.
    New in game music.
    New playfield graphics.
    Some new sound effects.
    Better playability.

Thanks to Loafer for the voice call outs and Thalamus for showing me how SSF works.

dB2S and Game instructions are included in the DL file.

374 downloads

(0 reviews)

8 comments

Submitted

19. Corinthian Master Bagatelle

My little bit of early Pinball history. Recreated from my physical table, with playfield photos, sound recordings of the pins etc

Although not really technically pinball, these bagatelle tables were the origin of the game and as there was no VPX version I decided to try reproducing it as my first attempt at VPX creation

Zip also contains directB2s and Wheel

59 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

20. TikiTime

Tiki Time (2021)
    PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED:
    This VPX is a re-skin / re-theme of HiRez00's The Fog table which was a rework of BorgDog's Space Walk (Gottlieb 1979) table. 
    About 20 years ago I got swept up into the Tiki Bar craze.  I could not see enough of them!  Not talking a thatched covered beer hut on the beach in Florida, I am talking about your dark classy restaurant/bar where you can get a real Mai Tai or a Zombie, filled with carvings from Oceanic Arts. Sadly, many have gone out of business now.  Fifteen years ago I gutted my first arcade machine and replaced it with MAME.  The Windows XP desktop powering it died so I replaced it with Retro Pi last year.  I ran across Visual Pinball and got it working well enough for me to feel comfortable with building my own cabinet this past September to put next to my RetroPi cabinet.  I have loaded up 100's of table, including VPX, Future Pinball and this past week I added FX3 (Zen was running a sale).  What I really felt I was missing was a good Polynesian themed table.  I mean Beach Bums, Gilligan's Island, Endless Summer are all good, but I really wanted that old school feel of a 50's Tiki Bar.  That's when I decided to see if I could make one.
    I decided to start with simple table without DMD or complicated game play.  I figured an EM table which had already been modified, would be a good introduction to getting a theme completed pretty quick.  I followed HiRez00's plan of Kiss = Keep it simple, stupid.
    After being granted permission by BorgDog and HiRez - I went through and redesigned all the artwork for the playfield, plastics, backglass, etc.  I grabbed a trial copy of Photoshop, but transitioned to Gimp for all of my editing.
    The back glass is a picture from one of my favorites; the Mai Kai in Fort Lauderdale.  The play-field is filled with characters from Tiki artist Josh Agle (better known as Shag).  Music is from Tiki Lounge greats Les Baxter, Martin Denny and more.
    I am a 'cabinet' pinball user but I made sure the Desktop users would have a complete Tiki table as well.

USING LUT OPTIONS (VERY IMPORTANT):
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    When you boot the table for the first time, the table will appear a lot brighter than it is intended, Tiki bars are usually pretty dim.
    Hold down the LEFT MAGNASAVE and then press the RIGHT MAGNASAVE to cycle through the 13 LUT options. This bypasses the need of using the Day / Night slider. Depending on the resolution of your playfield monitor, everyones preferred LUT setting is different. When you cycle through the LUT options, when you select the one you prefer for your setup - it will automatically be saved when you exit / quit the table for the next time you play the table. You can adjust the LUT Option at any time when the table is loaded, even during gameplay.
    PLEASE NOTE: Pressing the LEFT MAGNASAVE will shut off the music as well. Simply press the RIGHT MAGNASAVE (without the LEFT MAGNASAVE pressed) to resume music playback.
    MUSIC OPTION:
    - - - - - - - - - -
    By default, the table is set up to play one of several random startup tracks, cycled Game Play tracks, and several random Game Over tracks. Instead of giving the option to turn ON or OFF all music, we split the options up at the top of the table script. You can adjust each type of music playback based on your preference. You can isolate and turn ON or OFF either the 3 options at the top of the script.
    If you want to temporarily turn off the music, press the LEFT MAGNASAVE and it will stop the CURRENT music track. You can then press the RIGHT MAGNASAVE (without the LEFT MAGNASAVE pressed) to resume music playback.
    During gameplay, and ONLY during gameplay, you can change the music track by pressing the RIGHT MAGNASAVE to switch to one of 6 music tracks. During actual gameplay is the only time this feature works.
    OPTIONS MENU:
    - - - - - - - - - -
    When NOT in gameplay (i.e.: no ball in the plunger lane or game started) you can access the Game Options Menu by holding down the LEFT FLIPPER for 2 - 3 seconds. This allows you to change the number of balls, free play or coin play, high score visible setting, or Replay Score settings.
    INSTALLATION (VERY IMPORTANT):
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    The install is fairly standard and straight forward, except for 1 IMPORTANT thing, the Music folder for VPX. In order to avoid the growing 'mess' of a million .mp3 files in your Music folder, the additional audio / music files for this table NEED TO BE INSIDE a folder called 'TikiTime'. This reduced adding to the clutter and global warming problem.
    So when you unzip the music / audio for this table, the directory structure should look like this when installed 'Visual Pinball / Music / TikiTime'.
    You will get an error when you boot the table if the mp3 files are simply dumped into the Music folder.
    DOF CONTROL:
    - - - - - - -
    I didn't want this new version of the table to compete or interfere with the existing Space Walk (Gottlieb) table or the re-themed “The Fog”,  so I have renamed the cGameName and all associate reference to Space Walk to "tikitime".
    Until DOF is updated with this new table to be included, but you just can't wait - open your DOFConfig.ini and copy the command line for SpaceWalk_1979, paste it to a new line - and change 'SpaceWalk_1979' to 'tikitime'.
    FINAL NOTES:
    - - - - - - -
    Overall - I am happy with how the table turned out. The look, features, sound, music, graphics and gameplay are how "I" wanted it for my cab. This was all my preference, and may differ from your tastes of preferences. Please make use of the multiple options to get it to your liking.
    - Aloha!
    FILES INCLUDED:
    - - - - - - - - - -
    TikiTime.vpx
    TikiTime.directB2S
    TikiTimeWheel.png
    TikiTimeWheel3.png
    ReadMe.txt
    Link to Music Files.txt
    MUSIC CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM: 
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/11oOWtjJ78G07FK3B2fz6lWOfVT5JCDbM/view?usp=sharing
    CREDITS:
    - - - - -
    BorgDog - Original Space Walk table
    HiRez00 - Table Re-Theme / Re-Designs
    Rascal - Scripting, Updates, and Testing
    Loserman76 - EM Knowledge / Advice
    JP Salas - LUT Selector Enhancement
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Permission to Mod: NO
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    This project took about 30 hours to put together and I am happy to share it with everyone ... so "thanks" or comments in the support topic are appreciated.
    PLEASE NOTE: I create these image, videos, tables and backglass files for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. I DID NOT create this for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON ... You have been warned!
    DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking / getting permission first.
    All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
    PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

183 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. Night of the Living Dead '68 (Original 2018) Mod

Night of the Living Dead '68 (Original 2018) Mod
    Version 1.0
    by HiRez00 and Xenonph
    This is my first official mod / table release, and I wanted to do something unique and special with it.
    This was a labor of love pinball table created as a dedication to the late, great filmmaker George A. Romero, who single-handedly created and stamped the "zombie" genre with his original classic "Night of the Living Dead" in 1968. This film set the benchmark and tone for all "zombie" movies and TV shows that followed. Had he not made this great film that terrified millions of people, the zombie trend that is now upon us would have never existed, ever.
    How many filmmakers created a genre that has been imitated, copied and downright ripped off like the one he started on a shoe-string budget? None.
    When I first saw this incredible B&W classic in the late 7
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    V. 1.2 - UPDATES
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Version 1.2
    I wanted to do an overhaul / update to my original Night of the Living Dead VPX table and ended up making a complete update package for EVERYTHING you would need to enjoy this table no matter which version (normal or grunge) you choose.
    Not only did I make several table updates, I also created 2 new animated b2s backglass in 16x9 format, featuring new art and features, updated wheels, Topper videos, DMD videos for both RealDMDs and LCD DMDs.
    Because I have both the normal and the grunge versions of the table loaded into my cabinet - I wanted to make a grunge backglass different than the original version so the 2 tables look completely different in appearance. But you can use whichever version best suits your setup.
    PLEASE NOTE: These new backglass will only work with this new version of the NOTLD table because the table script has some changes that allow the new backglass to function. These backglass WILL NOT work with any other version or mod of this table.
    PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAY 'THANKS' THE FIRST POST IN THE SUPPORT TOPIC BY CLICKING ON THE 'THANKS' BUTTON. THIS IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
    TABLE UPDATES:
    - - - - - - - -
    - Includes JP Salas' LUT Mod (used with permission) allowing you to change the lighting / brightness of the table DURING gameplay.
    Hold down the LEFT MAGNASAVE and the press the RIGHT MAGNASAVE to change / cycle through the 8 LUT lighting options. Your selection will be automatically saved when you exit the table.
    - Added / Fixed scripting to incorporate new scoring option of 100,000 rollover.
    OTHER UPDATES:
    - - - - - - - -
    - 2 New B2S backglass
    - Multiple color 'Gottlieb' Topper videos
    - LCD DMD videos
    - RealDMD and RealColorDMD videos in both color and Black & White (NOTLD-68-RealColorDMD-128x32-Smooth = smoother moon movement)
    - 4 Updated New Wheel Images for your front end - Normal and Grunge.
    NOTE: Please put the contents of the downloaded 'Music' folder into the Music folder of you VPX folder.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    V. 1.0
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Version 1.0
    by HiRez00 and Xenonph
    This is my first official mod / table release, and I wanted to do something unique and special with it.
    This was a labor of love pinball table created as a dedication to the late, great filmmaker George A. Romero, who single-handedly created and stamped the "zombie" genre with his original classic "Night of the Living Dead" in 1968. This film set the benchmark and tone for all "zombie" movies and TV shows that followed. Had he not made this great film that terrified millions of people, the zombie trend that is now upon us would have never existed, ever.
    How many filmmakers created a genre that has been imitated, copied and downright ripped off like the one he started on a shoe-string budget? None.
    When I first saw this incredible B&W classic in the late 70s - early 80s, it absolutely changed my life. I was in awe of how he was able to create tension and fear without ANY blood and guts at all. It turns out, when they made the film, they had a very small budget and couldn't afford anything like that ... but DID add these elements in later films like "Dawn of the Dead" in 1978.
    For his amazing creativity, wonderful personality, and moral message within each of his films, he was truly one of a kind, and will be missed.
    He may be gone ... but his incredible movies will be watched and remembered forever.
    George A. Romero (1940 – 2017) - father, film maker, friend, may you rest in peace.

-------------

This is a graphics and sound mod of Out of Sight (Gottlieb 1974).
    Thanks to Loserman76 for allowing us to mod his original table. I chose his table because it played perfectly to what I wanted for this new table design and could be adjusted and modified fairly easily. His exact words when asked permission were: "Go for it!".
    Original Out of Sight (Gottlieb 1974) can be found here: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13254
    Every graphic / image from the original table has been re-drawn (from scratch), heavily modified, or swapped out completely for new ones for a brand new layout.
    Multiple elements were also moved and adjusted to work with the new layout design.
    This table would not have been possible without the hard work, dedication and collaboration from Xenonph. Well known for his great sound and "flashers" mods to several tables, this time around he REALLY "stepped up to the plate" and took a BIG swing at adding all the additional features of sound, lighting, and additional extensive scripting this table needed. I am very grateful to have collaborated with such a talent as him. With every project, he goes over and above what is expected and never ceases to amaze me to how much he contributes to making tables and here on the forums. I can't thank him enough for weeks of time he put into making this table with me.
    This new table is NOT a solo release.
    This is a collaborative release from both me (HiRez00) AND Xenonph.
    There are 2 versions of this Night of the Living Dead (1968) table you can download: NOTLD-68 Mod v.1.x and NOTLD-68 Grunge-Mod v.1.x.
    NOTLD-68 Mod v.1.x is the standard 'clean and new' looking version.
    NOTLD-68 Grunge-Mod v.1.x is a totally 'distressed' and 'grunge' looking version as if this table was originally designed by Gottlieb and built and then stored in an old barn or warehouse for 40+ years ... to be recently discovered and played.
    Both tables play exactly the same and use the same custom 'Music' files. The grunge mod started as an experiment to see if we could do it realistically, and it turned out amazing. I am partial to the 'Grunge-Mod' version and prefer that version now.
    Because this was originally a EM (Electro-Mechanical) table, there are no ROMs to download or install.
    Place the files in the 'music' folder in your music folder located where you installed Visual Pinball - VPX.
    If you would like to change the game options / settings (3 ball and 5 ball and bonus options), when game is not in progress, holding down left flipper for about 3-5 seconds will bring up the options menu. Left Flipper selects item and Right flipper changes option.
    An original 'Wheel Image Pack' with multiple versions of the wheel logos can be downloaded here: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13586
    If you plan on using this table in a cabinet, we have created 2 versions of the backglass, one in approx 4x3 aspect ratio and one in 16x9 aspect ratio for widescreen monitors.
    You can download the original backglass files here: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40476
    DOF commands (as in the original table) are included within the script, but you will need to add the functionality to your DirectOutputConfig.ini file as this is an EM table that has not been added to DOF.
    For those of you (like me) that are using a PinDMD3, we have included a folder of DMD images and MP4 videos you can use in conjuncture with whatever front end software you are using so your DMD will not remain blank or static during game play.
    All pics, trademarks, logos and sounds belong to their respectful owners. This table is for personal home, and non-commercial entertainment use only. Most of the media used to create this table is freely available on the internet and should be consider as non-profit fan art.
    - - - - - - - -
    This project took considerable time ... so "thanks" or comments in the support topic would be greatly appreciated.
    PLEASE NOTE: I create these tables. toppers, videos, backglass and support files for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. I DID NOT create this for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON ... You have been warned!
    DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking permission first.
    All Logos, Characters, Copyrights and Trademarks property of their respective owners.
    PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT RE-DISTRIBUTE.
    0s - early 80s, it absolutely changed my life. I was in awe of how he was able to create tension and fear without ANY blood and guts at all. It turns out, when they made the film, they had a very small budget and couldn't afford anything like that ... but DID add these elements in later films like "Dawn of the Dead" in 1978.
    For his amazing creativity, wonderful personality, and moral message within each of his films, he was truly one of a kind, and will be missed.
    He may be gone ... but his incredible movies will be watched and remembered forever.
    George A. Romero (1940 – 2017) - father, film maker, friend, may you rest in peace.
    -------------
    This is a graphics and sound mod of Out of Sight (Gottlieb 1974).
    Thanks to Loserman76 for allowing us to mod his original table. I chose his table because it played perfectly to what I wanted for this new table design and could be adjusted and modified fairly easily. His exact words when asked permission were: "Go for it!".
    Original Out of Sight (Gottlieb 1974) can be found here: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13254
    Every graphic / image from the original table has been re-drawn (from scratch), heavily modified, or swapped out completely for new ones for a brand new layout.
    Multiple elements were also moved and adjusted to work with the new layout design.
    This table would not have been possible without the hard work, dedication and collaboration from Xenonph. Well known for his great sound and "flashers" mods to several tables, this time around he REALLY "stepped up to the plate" and took a BIG swing at adding all the additional features of sound, lighting, and additional extensive scripting this table needed. I am very grateful to have collaborated with such a talent as him. With every project, he goes over and above what is expected and never ceases to amaze me to how much he contributes to making tables and here on the forums. I can't thank him enough for weeks of time he put into making this table with me.
    This new table is NOT a solo release.
    This is a collaborative release from both me (HiRez00) AND Xenonph.
    There are 2 versions of this Night of the Living Dead (1968) table you can download: NOTLD-68 Mod v.1.x and NOTLD-68 Grunge-Mod v.1.x.
    NOTLD-68 Mod v.1.x is the standard 'clean and new' looking version.
    NOTLD-68 Grunge-Mod v.1.x is a totally 'distressed' and 'grunge' looking version as if this table was originally designed by Gottlieb  and built and then stored in an old barn or warehouse for 40+ years ... to be recently discovered and played.
    Both tables play exactly the same and use the same custom 'Music' files. The grunge mod started as an experiment to see if we could do it realistically, and it turned out amazing. I am partial to the 'Grunge-Mod' version and prefer that version now.
    Because this was originally a EM (Electro-Mechanical) table, there are no ROMs to download or install.
    Place the files in the 'music' folder in your music folder located where you installed Visual Pinball - VPX.
    If you would like to change the game options / settings (3 ball and 5 ball and bonus options), when game is not in progress, holding down left flipper for about 3-5 seconds will bring up the options menu. Left Flipper selects item and Right flipper changes option.
    If you plan on using this table in a cabinet, we have created 2 versions of the backglass, one in approx 4x3 aspect ratio and one in 16x9 aspect ratio for widescreen monitors.
    You can download the original backglass files here:
    DOF commands (as in the original table) are included within the script, but you will need to add the functionality to your DirectOutputConfig.ini file as this is an EM table that has not been added to DOF.
    For those of you (like me) that are using a PinDMD3, we have included a folder of DMD images and MP4 videos you can use in conjuncture with whatever front end software you are using so your DMD will not remain blank or static during game play.
    All pics, trademarks, logos and sounds belong to their respectful owners. This table is for personal home, and non-commercial entertainment use only. Most of the media used to create this table is freely available on the internet and should be consider as non-profit fan art.

2,081 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Pat's Patrouille 1.1 FR/ Paw Partol 1.0 EN

Salut ceci est ma premiere table . Merci a Javier pour la table utilisé (Sonic)
    Ceci est une table pour enfant de la serie Pat' patrouille . La table originale est de Javier que j'ai modifié pour mon fils fan de la serie .
    Bon courage au parents .
    Bon jeu .
    Pour tout probleme n'hesiter pas a commentez ou Mp.

[EN]Hi,
    This is my first mod table .
    Thanks to javier for the original Sonic Table .
    It's a child table paw patrol in french version.
    BG in the archive.
    Good Game
    For any probleme contact me.

201 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. ABBA v2.0

First off let me thank you JP Salas and stat
    Thank you for all your help with this pinball could not have done it without you
    Thank you JPSalas for letting me use your table template and for the help with coding
    Thanks to STAT, for helping me with a bug I had With B2S and critiquing the game. Many of you may remember this group from the 70's and 80's they were, I think bigger than Kiss. There is an included Instruction card in the zip file. The Instruction Card is written with LibreOffice Writer this has been saved with the open doc format. You should have no problem in using it with Microsoft word .
    This table is built on Vortex a nice game from Taito 1981. I hope this VPX original will be a good addition to someone's  game list.

Ibid: After a response from slydog43 I can only give you a link to music files and let everyone get there own music to add to the script. This is due to copyright restrictions.
    https://www.youtube....arch_query=abba. If you download music, it will need to be in MP3 format and placed in the music directory. Then change the script to play the files you have, remember to rename the files in music directory to conform to the script format.

Gray Ghost
    aBBAinstructionCard.odt

1,202 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Aliens

Aliens - Heavy mod of William's "Sorcerer" by JP Salas.
    Thank you JP for allowing mods without permission.
    Quick shout out to Siggi for his awesome "metal" tables and help

1,192 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Soul Reaver 1.1

G’day everyone,
    Here is a very small update to fix some niggling issues I have noticed since the initial release:

* Fixed the values for the multiplier lights - the original release started with the multiplier bonus at 1x instead of 2x.
    * Shortened some of the longer sound samples to avoid sample on sample issues.
    * Optimised a couple of sound samples for in-game clarity.
    * Replaced intro sound sample with music for a more “polished” transition into the game.

Cheers and thank you for the support.

PS:
    If you already downloaded the release version of this table;  Just copy the .vpx file into the "Tables" folder in VP - Don't forget to rename the .directb2s file to match.
    If you are downloading this table for the first time. Copy the .vpx and .directb2s files into the "Tables" folder in VP, then transfer all the files in the "Music" folder (in the download) to the "Music" folder in VP.

427 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted