Files
    Comments
    Reviews
    Latest File
    By Nesta78

11    0

• Categories.png

• Downloads Remaining

If you like VPU and enjoy what we bring to the Digital Pinball scene, please consider becoming a supporting member and upgrade your membership today.

Original (Original) Game Creations

Original Game Creations - These games are games that are not emulated by any means of current emulation or using the original manufacturers ROM/Code.

75 files

1. Dreamworks Trolls

It's time for Princess Poppy, Branch and the whole gang !!! Enter the Unique world of Trolls Pinball with this brand NEW UPDATE!!!!

BIG thanks to HAWKEYES88, for puppack  configuration and embracing my crazy ideas again and again you da man!! GOLDCHICCO for helping with top notch script changes, guidance and adjusting those physics again and again for all the families out there. the masterful TCDEEZ for saving the day on this and so many of my projects and always willing to lend a helping hand without hesitation. PEandS1Ws for your masterful 2 screen versions and testing.

A special thank you to Brenden Baliley the original author of sonic and to Javier1515 for your wonderful conversion to vpx and to all the people that have worked on this table over the years. Nailbuster for the awesome pinup system, vpnation, and a special thank you to my little creative mastermind NJ who imagined this project. if there is anyone I have forgotten thank you so much.

PLEASE READ:
    **MUSIC IS OPERATED VIA PUPPACK IT IS A MUST DOWNLOAD FOR TABLE TO WORK PROPERLY.
    **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FULL USE OF THE PUPPACK FOR THE FULL TROLL EXPERIENCE WITH MUSIC, GLITTER, CUPCAKES, OVER 40 TOPPER VIDEOS AND RAINBOWS 🎶🌈!!!**

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FAN PROJECT MADE FOR FUN AND FOR THE FAMILIES OF THE VPINBALL COMMUNITY. NO PUTTING IN A ROM PACK,OR FOR PROFIT!!

ADDED NEW APRON,DESKTOP ARTWORK,UPDATED PLASTICS IN 1.2

PUPPACK LINK:

317 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

2. Young Frankenstein (hauntfreaks 2021) 10.7 ONLY

Young Frankenstein (hauntfreaks 2021) this version MUST use 10.7
    this is a parody of a 1974 film by Mel Brooks.... personally one of my favorite movies

Table Features:
    this is a MUCH smaller file size do to the new files that can be used in VPX 10.7 4K graphics 92 movie callouts Multiball  <---very hard
                                                                             CREDITS

Builders:
    HauntFreaks <-- Concept, Layout, Design, Graphics, teency bit of coding BorgDog <-- Original table, rebuild of script Rawd  <-- tons of scripting help fluffhead35 <-- Added nFozzy Flippers, targetbouncer logic, flipper Rubberizer logic, and fleep sounds Leojreimroc  <-- VR segmented scoring display
    Testers:
    RIK Wylte apophis Scampa123 tomate                       
    Special Thanks:
    Rawd for "forcing me to code a bunch of shit myself" aka "teaching a man to fish" Scampa123 for last minute testing and helping Rawd with the VR!! AstroNasty for last minute ramp graphic!! the VP Dev's that make this all possible!!

Disclaimer:
    Please do not redistribute, repost, repurpose or use the content for public or commercial purposes, images, or software code is prohibited without prior permission from author... in other words "dont be a POS"

Reason for disclaimer:
    do to the total disrespect of the VP builders (tables, b2s, frontend , backend, etc.) and its community, certon talentless, low self esteem, trying to compensate individuals have taken it upon themselves to redistribute our work as if it is there god given right to do so.... the statements expressed are my personal opinions and not of VPU or its other members

612 downloads

(2 reviews)

31 comments

Submitted

3. Game Of Thrones

Hello everyone, I am very happy to offer you this Game Of Thrones table under VPX 10.6
    First of all, please do not play at this table with children, the puppack contains scenes of violence, nudity, blood and sex.

I want to thank the original creators of The GOONIES pinball Adventure table created in 2012 for:
    Glxb, Highlnder00, Jpinsa, Shaderbytes ported to VPX by Javier.

I would also like to thank the creators of the code and Original PUPPAck of GOONIES Nailbuster and hawkeyez88 but also fluffhead35 added in fleep sounds and physics changes.

Special thanks to :
    DAERON61 for his help with graphics and 3D Throne Nesta78 for his help with splashDMD and is work on medias  
    You will need updated pinup, configuration possible for 1, 2, 3 or 4 screens. You will find options in puppack
    You will find, in the attached link all the media, the puppack and the rules of the game in order to try to become the king of the 7 crowns together
    If you have trouble with the dmd put forceon DMD in puppack editor

Have fun!!!

1,062 downloads

(2 reviews)

39 comments

Updated

4. Trials of Kaladon - Beta

This is a playable table but all the modes have not been completed and I suck at lights.

Basic Rules:
    Shoot the character shots to collect characters, each level will give you different benefits.
    Skill shot is available for characters that have been collected
    Multiball when all 4 characters have been collected.
    Start mode by hitting the 3 keys and the 3 locks on the door, into scoop to start mode. This is currently started by 2 on keyboard, but should be the action button.
    Skeleton mode is most complete, all other modes the small creature modes are coded, bit only Skeleton Mode has boss.
    Ghosts and Vampire mode have hurryups up top playfield
    Loops to light mystery at scoop.
    Shoot loops in modes to collect artifacts to increase bonus x

156 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. KISS live (release)

Kiss Live - A music and lights mod of Bally's KISS by jbg4208, JPSalas, 32Assasin, Arngrim, Borgdog , Popette

With that many KISS tables around, I'm not even sure which table I used for this mod.
    The authors names were taken directly from the table information.

Get 30 of your favourite KISS tracks and put them in the Music folder as MP3s, rename the files to match the following format:
    "KISS - Track 1, KISS - Track 2, KISS - Track 3 and so on.
    Make sure they are High quality MP3s.

WARNING: Not for the purists.

249 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

6. Soul Reaver 1.2

Soul Reaver 1.2 - A graphics and sound mod of Taito's Titan by JP Salas.
    Thank you JP for allowing mods without permission.

289 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

7. Aliens 2.0

Aliens 2.0 - Heavy mod of William's Sorcerer by JP Salas
    Thank you JP for allowing mods without permission.

584 downloads

(2 reviews)

9 comments

Submitted

8. Nirvana Pinball with Video PupPack

Nirvana Music Table  Hope you enjoy!

Download includes the vpx table, ultradmd files, dummie music files (put in music folder) and 2 wheel images to choose from. The other download is the whole puppack.- Note: Choose your screen(s) layout with any of the 1-5 options inside the NIRVANAPUP folder. Ultradmd options are at the bottom of the script to suit you taste and dmd size.

Special shout out to Goldchicco and Hawkeyez88 for all your help! You guys are legends!

Please rate and give a like if you download anything from vpuniverse. All creators and authors appreciate it as I'm sure you appreciate their work.

Thank you and Rock on!

411 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. SupermanTAS

This was my favorite release as I worked on BatmanTAS and SupermanTAS at the same time and did a duo drop on the same day. I thought it was a great surprise. I was a big fan of both of these shows when I was younger. I love the color themes on both. This was the first time I decided that I would never make a traditional table again. I loved the idea of having goals, so that you had to explore the entire table. This was the first time we added Orbital Scoreboard to my tables. There was quite a bit back and forth between Rik Laubach, Mike Minnier and myself on this one with Rik ultimately being the king. The ball saves on the outer lanes are the key to this table and have been a staple on my adventure tables (need great reflexes). Batman lit up saves one lane. Robin lit up saves the other. I also did a little voice acting in these. Finishers of all goals treating to a satisfying finish. I have updated the media on these to prevent crashes that was an issue with the original release.

193 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

10. BatmanTAS

This was my favorite release as I worked on BatmanTAS and SupermanTAS at the same time and did a duo drop on the same day. I thought it was a great surprise. I was a big fan of both of these shows when I was younger. I love the color themes on both. This was the first time I decided that I would never make a traditional table again. I loved the idea of having goals, so that you had to explore the entire table. This was the first time we added Orbital Scoreboard to my tables. There was quite a bit back and forth between Rik Laubach, Mike Minnier and myself on this one with Rik ultimately being the king. The ball saves on the outer lanes are the key to this table and have been a staple on my adventure tables (need great reflexes). Batman lit up saves one lane. Robin lit up saves the other. I also did a little voice acting in these. Finishers of all goals treating to a satisfying finish. I have updated the media on these to prevent crashes that was an issue with the original release.

224 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

11. Eminem

A Stan favorite. This was the first time I played with Orbital Framework. I threw everything I knew at the time into it. I was super proud of this one. Although, I'm not as talented as the Big Dogs and Legends, this experience helped push me to do more tables and develop my own style and not try to copy. Big thanks to John Memeo, Scott Wickberg and David Paiva for being supportive and answering all my stupid questions. It crazy to look back to this table and see how much I've grown. Enjoy! My first original!

123 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

12. O Brother Where Art Thou

This is a tribute to the Coen Brother's 2000 film from Touchstone Pictures, and the Grammy Award winning soundtrack produced by T-Bone Burnett. This does NOT include the music files. See below for instructions.

This was developed and tested in Ver. 10.6. Users of 10.7 report issues with the game.

It is a collaboration with Scottacus (hours of scripting and adjusting, and game improvements) and bord (physics and game improvements). I'm grateful to both, and Loserman76 for some early scripting proof of concepts,  for their time and patience.  I appreciate all comments good and bad, and bringing issues to light. Thanks also to the beta testers: Thalamus (who also recommended a key improvement to multiball), JFR1, mlager. Also to Arngrim for DOF in v1.5.

Hold left flipper button for option menu.

GAME PLAY:
    It's tough, but, I hope, sort of addicting. You are on a journey to find the treasure, your score is your take of the loot. You must first lock Everett's, Delmar's, and Pete's saucers with balls to escape the chain gang. Multiball is a mad scramble to get away. The center "Skedaddle" saucer (behind the DTs) scores $5000 per hit in multiball  Then you must collect objects on the playfield. Once you have the object(s) for that stage, ball lock for multiball begins again, and you shoot the 3 saucers. Repeat until you reach the treasure. Don't forget backflips.

NOTE: Your progress through the journey does not reset on each ball, but other goals do. When more than one player, players are amassing their individual take of the treasure, but they are working together to complete the journey.

O Brother Where Art Thou
    Zoss Pinball Co., 2021

1. Follow the Flashing Inserts! Seek the Treasure!
    2. First, escape the chain gang! Lock balls in Everett, Pete & Delmar Saucers to start Multiball.
    3. When one ball remains in play, the next stage of your journey will begin.
    4. Shoot for targets/triggers with flashing lights.
    5. Once flashing targets are hit, the Trio’s Saucers will lock balls for Multiball.
    6. Shoot for SKEDADDLE for big payout: $5000 per hit during multiball.
    7. Drop Targets: BONA earns 2X. FIDE earns 3x
    8. Collect 5 Rollover Keys to double Multipliers. Each 5 Keys collected lights a Lock. 3 locks = extra ball.
    9. Dapper Dan target lights bumpers, FOP target turns ‘em off.
    10. Sling hits sell records. Get 20 per ball and get a "big fat contract."
    11. The blue "Light Fingers" light behind the DTs is a skill shot with a good payoff.  But it only comes on when you have a shot. 

Hope you enjoy it. Onevox

A note about SLOPE. Some folks have reported a floaty ball in VPX 10.7. If you are using 10.7 and this is your only issue, try increasing the PF slope to 6.5 or 6.75. If you are on 10.6 and the ball isn't fast enough for your tastes, try playing the game for a while before changing the slope. The game is supposed to be slow, then frenetic (multiball), then slow, just like the scenes in the movie. 

NOTE: Distribution of this table or its related files on a computer, virtual pinball machine or storage device, which is SOLD as part of a commercial product, or sharing this file as part of "all in one" package installation via Mega (or similar sites) or via a file transfer process is not allowed. 

Add music: Buy the soundtrack, or grab the songs from your music library, convert to .mp3 and rename them  as shown below . Place them in an unzipped folder named "OBWAT" and put that folder in your VPX Music folder.  

Here are the songs used:
    OBWAT1.mp3     Man of Constant Sorrow, studio version
    OBWAT2.mp3    Man of Constant Sorrow, rally version
    OBWAT3.mp3    In the Jailhouse Now
    OBWAT4.mp3    Keep on the Sunny Side
    OBWAT5.mp3    I'll Fly Away
    OBWAT6.mp3    Big Rock Candy Mountain
    OBWAT7.mp3    Hard Time Killing Floor Blues
    OBWAT8.mp3    Angel Band
    OBWAT9.mp3    You Are My Sunshine
    OBWAT11.mp3    In The Highways
    OBWAT13.mp3    I Am Weary

2,121 downloads

(11 reviews)

86 comments

Updated

13. Alice In Chains Pinball with Video PupPack

Alice In Chains Music Table  Hope you enjoy!

Download includes the vpx table, ultradmd files, dummie music files (put in music folder) and a wheel image. The other download is the whole puppack.- Note: Choose your screen(s) layout with any of the 1-5 options inside the ALICEINCHAINSPUP folder. Ultradmd options are at the bottom of the script to suit you taste and dmd size.

Special shout out to Goldchicco and Hawkeyez88 for all your help! You guys are legends!

Please rate and give a like if you download anything from vpuniverse. All creators and authors appreciate it as I'm sure you appreciate their work.

Thank you and Rock on!

262 downloads

(0 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

14. Blaze and the Monster Machines

**IMPORTANT UPDATE**
    Please Hit F1 when launching and unselect "Use Sounds" to mute the rom sounds, it looks like ".Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("sound")=0" doesn't seem to play nice with this table

If anyone knows an additional workaround, please feel to let me know as I'm still learning 

Leeeeeeettttt's Blazzeee!😃

We'll maybe not the blaze some of you guys were hoping for, but for those who may have tiny pinballers at home, this table may be a hit for you!  @hawkeyez88, @RetroG33kand I wanted to create a table based on one of my toddlers favorite shows. Inside the Zip you'll see the VPX table (10.7), a B2s file, music, and a PUP pack. Special thanks to @Goldchiccofor allowing us to use his beautiful copy of Cosmic Gunfight as a base for this project.

Special Notes:

* This table requires an Alias, please update your Alias as follows VPinMAME/VPMAlias.txt   ----> blaze,csmic_l1
    *Left Magna switches audio tracks, there are about 22 various tracks from the show
    *Right Magna enables "Kid Mode", this sets up a blocker on the middle drain to help with younger players
    * New DOF configs have been submitted in the tool , just pending review- so be on the lookout for that! 

The pup includes some of Memo's magic bats to help rearrange the screen depending on your preference, and there are built in LUTs to the table. To change the luts, simply edit it from the backglass menu in VPX editor (lower numbers are lighter contrast, higher numbers darker).

We hope you enjoy it! 

333 downloads

(0 reviews)

14 comments

Updated

15. UT99ctfGE

OK, OK, OK! take three !
    Sometimes Leo Getz way more than he asked for
    I GOT THE FLAG PINBALL ! Godlike Edition

Fixed on everything since v1.0
    DMD is now fully flex'ed !
    Check out the Options at top of script
    Media included in the download !

Big thanks to everyone tested this and given feedback and ideas

Perhaps you will find out for yourself what it is like to be a champion !

'*    Changes from v1:
    '*    Pure Flex DMD 1.8 ( no crappy ultraDMD "simulation" anymore )
    '*    SuperSnake v2 - DMD game, activate with plunger in attract mode.. fps will get very low on this
    '*    2 new flashers
    '*    New insert "Room of champions"
    '*    Room of champions = extra missions wizard mode : 7 ramps on level 4 to activate
    '*    animated the droptargets
    '*    easier to get 2 droptargets at the same time
    '*    bouncy targets, added to droptargets and a few posts
    '*    alittle shorter levels
    '*    ramp is tiny bit easier to get up
    '*    more sounds added, its getting heavy over there at F2
    '*    mechtilt added, i did not know about this... thanks Thalamus
    '*    fixed 3 headshots in a row for double headshots rest of the ball( was not working at all on v1.0 )
    '*    added animations doubleheadshots and invisibility minigamE, now you will know if you get them
    '*    DMD will show more info
    '*    new failsafe for lost balls
    '*    bouncy targets, added it to some other elements too
    '*    even more animation for the DMD
    '*    gi improvments for the cost of 5 MB on the sideblades ( later saved almost all back by splitting the big cab primitive )
    '*    more blink blink stuff added
    '*    10 extra backwall lights, Sixtoe had the idea and added those, me I just adjust for hours o.0
    '*    extraball added for winning first map
    '*    new "ballimages", apophis wanted a brighter one and then i changed it up, quite nice and lucky result on this one
    '*    veryshiny "Disco Balls"  
    '*    crazy good ball trails !  added a few options to turn off some ball effects      0.o
    '*    pwnage update, will give out more goodies
    '*    added new prizes on pwnage : includes minigames on special "jackpot" and "multiball"
    '*    new insert for the doubletrouble pwnage
    '*    lights adjusted for the millionth time
    '*    GI has a finger on most elements now.. 0.o
    '*    beveled edges playfield mesh for 2 kicker holes, ball behavior gets a thumbs up.. adjusted several times, the behavior is super nice now almost fails is great
    '*    new tripple primitives for same 2 kickers, and animated kicker arms
    '*    added 2 smal blinkers at top of 2 gates
    '*    Ramp ends modified with new primitive, blinks with GI/flashers and animated when Hit
    '*    rubber sleeved posts animated when Hit
    '*    remade the red/blue base signs, the old ones bugged me in desktop mode
    '*    New liandri minigame added, with new sign
    '*    new insert for the pwnage inhuman jackpot
    '*    another insert for the double trouble, need 2 you know
    '*    Liandri minigame sign now turns 360 with blinking text on the backside aswell
    '*    godlike insert added, not easy to get many of those Lit
    '*    25 ramps on same ball = extra life ... only once/game
    '*    tri godlike, 25 lights, 25 ramps , ultra pwnage... each not completed will reset on next ball/extra life
    '*    added "sparks" on collisions with many rubber objects on playfield ' option to turn them off.Will look like you squeeze them alittle more on top of the rubber movment added earlier
    '*    Progress bar on backwall(x16), +7 collectables, some of them are very hard to get.. only to show you have gotten them
    '*    smal gates on each ramp with Lights..
    '*    ramp do now move abit when ball rolling on them.
    '*    New layer on some plastics check out the slingshots and laneguides
    '*    updated all posts with new material and lights up with GI. Individual BDLighting to some of them
    '*    bumpercaps move just a little bit when hit, and put on some new transparent material. you see the ring go off under them now!  
    '*    Tournament Mode : RIK wanted hardcore and here it is!   Game too easy, too long games ? try setting this to ON ! ExtraLife is no more but so are level 1 and 2 !
    '*    Fixed som respawn timer possible problems. Reduced all respawn timers alittle ( invisibility is unchanged, possible need a downgrade ? )
    '*    Gameover turns into a thunderstorm !
    '*    Foggystuff goes away in snakegame, Playfieldlights too go off.
    '*    SlamTilt added :  Hold LeftFlipper 1 second and press startgame for a "quick" restart
    '*    Bumpers deluxe, Ripper for the Win !
    '*    New primitive cannons ontop of slings
    '*    ReverseShadows added with option to turn off, 4 sizes to choose from. TeamColors + whiteish for the silverballs
    '*    TodaysBest do not reset until next day. Even when restarting table !
    '*    Optimized many 3d mesh and made a few new ones to make the game run faster Removed reflection from many.
    '*
    '*    109472 minor adjustments and bug fixes
    '*    bigger rotating throphy ! And its more shiny and has more sparkle !
    '*
    '*
    '*
    '* OK, OK, OK! take two !
    '* Sometimes Leo Getz more than he asked for !
    '*
    '* I GOT THE FLAG PINBALL !
    '*
    '* Based on Lethal Weapon 3 vpw modv1.02
    '* no ROM is needed nor used for this table
    '* db2s included
    '*
    '* UT99DMD - Move folder to the TablesFolder
    '* UnrealTournament - Move folder to "Visual Pinball/Music/"
    '*
    '* FlexDMD is needed so go get:
    '*   https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions/releases
    '*        Download the installer and run it.
    '*
    '*   https://github.com/vbousquet/flexdmd/releases
    '*    copy files to vpinmame dir and run the flexDMDUI to register dlls
    '*
    '* Oqqsan                    First King Of Morpheus ! Full Script, new ramps, inserts, a finger on everything
    '* Major Frenchy            Playfield flippers and laneguides gfx
    '* SiXtoe                    VR-room
    '* Tomate, iaakki            Nfozzy physics
    '* Apophis                    DOF  +  FleepPackage
    '*
    '* Testing: Hard to manage without !
    '* Apophis
    '* fluffhead35
    '* RIK
    '* VPW team
    '*
    '*
    '* Features:
    '* 1-4 Players
    '* 750 Different Sound Files ' wrong nr on v1
    '* FlexDMD
    '* FlupperDomes 2
    '* Nfozzy phsics    
    '* FleepSounds
    '* OrbitalScoreBoard
    '* press "R" Will magnify Instructions
    '* left magnasave  - select player TEAM color
    '* right magnesave - select player main taunt voice
    '*
    '*
    '* Playd alot on LW3 vpw mod and saw the potential, this table is very good !
    '* If you havent still playd that one go get it, you will not be disapointed !
    '*
    '*
    '* OK, OK, OK!
    '* Lethal Weapon 3 table Tune-Up by VPin Workshop.
    '* It all started by again by just thinking about adding nFozzy’s physics and some missing textures in the original table,
    '* then we started replacing some primitives and reworking the existing ones, then the apron, cabinet, metal ramp, bats and a few other things were replaced.
    '* Totally new 3d inserts. Then different lamps were added to have a better lighting of all the new baked textures and finally adding a built in VR room...
    '*
    '* - New/reworked primitives: tomate
    '* - Baked ON/OFF textures: tomate
    '* - Inserts: Sheltemke, oqqsan
    '* - Scripting: oqqsan
    '* - nFozzys physics: Tomate, iaakki
    '* - Fleep sounds: apophis
    '* - Flashes & Lighting Overhaul: tomate, Sixtoe
    '* - VR Room and fixes: Sixtoe, 360 Room by pattyg234.
    '* - Miscellaneous tweaks: Sixtoe, tomate, oqqsan
    '* - Testing: Bord, Rik, oqqsan, VPW team
    '*
    '* This release would not have been possible without the legacy of those who came before us, including most notably, Javier for the original vpx table, EBisLit for the new playfield image and 32Assassin for the rework. Thank you.
    '* Thanks to Flupper for his beautiful domes and Bumpers caps, Rothbauerw for nFozzy physics and Fleep for sounds.
    '*
    '*
    '* Enjoy!

426 downloads

(9 reviews)

19 comments

Updated

16. ELVIRA LIMITED EDITION

Hello everyone today I offer you a remix of the excellent table of 32assassin that I thank. Elvira Bally versus Stern. I know that some people will be criticized (see youtube) but we do not force anyone to download the table in addition the tables are free and here the community is nicer. here you have fun or not.

new playfield
    new plastic
    new 3D elements
    new lighting
    new backglass

Pack Full : table , Backglass , media

1,738 downloads

(2 reviews)

47 comments

Submitted

17. Vector Pinball (Field One)

VPX (10.7 required) conversion of Vector Pinball by Sophira, a VP9 recreation of the first table "field" in the "Vector Pinball" mobile game by Dozing Cat Software.  Updated and uploaded with permission from both.
    I tried to keep it as true to the android version as possible, from bigger things like physics and timing down to little weird quirks like the flippers killing the ball momentum.  Compared to the mobile version, it’s just a little bit less floaty and has very minor adjustments to where the ball goes when not in player control.  The ball is still wild, just a little less likely to drain without giving the player a chance.

Options for various things are in the script, with explanations.

dB2S files with 16:9 and 4:3 setups included in the .zip. If somebody wants to improve the script for a better backglass, let me know and I will update the original and credit you!

Unfortunately necessary disclaimer:
    Distribution of this table to sites other than where I myself have uploaded it is explicitly NOT allowed.
    Modding IS allowed and permission given in advance by me, but you must get permission from Dozing Cat Software before uploading (it was their table, after all).

Thanks to Brian Nenninger of Dozing Cat Software for the original and giving permission to make this;  Sophira for permission to use her VP9 table, its code, and the resources she gathered;  Outhere and Wildman for their info and tutorials on the B2S Designer and code hooks;  JPSalas for his materials data;  HauntFreaks for the ShinyEnvironment lighting environment;  and Toxie and Fuzzel for VPX.

238 downloads

(5 reviews)

15 comments

Updated

18. Scooby Doo! and KISS Rock n' Roll Mystery v2.0

ALL NEW!!
    Scooby Doo! and KISS Rock n' Roll Mystery v2.0
    updated playfield and plastic base on Kiss - Bally 1979 re-themed,mods,art,lighting by HauntFreaks nfozzy physics add by Apophis fleep sounds added by Scampa123 drop target shadows Apophis LUT chander Scampa123, Apophis  (right Magnasave/right Control key) music changer added by Apophis  (left Magnasave/left Control key)
    *needs the latest beta VPX 10.7 or newer
    put the sdookiss folder into the Music folder

thanks to Apophis Scampa123 for all there help!!

Disclaimer:
    Please do not redistribute, repost, repurpose or use the content for public or commercial purposes, images, or software code is prohibited without prior permission from author... in other words "dont be a POS"

Reason for disclaimer:
    do to the total disrespect of the VP builders (tables, b2s, frontend , backend, etc.) and its community, certon talentless, low self esteem, trying to compensate individuals have taken it upon themselves to redistribute our work as if it is there god given right to do so.... the statements expressed are my personal opinions and not of VPU or its other members

551 downloads

(3 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

19. Watchmen (Original 2019)

WARNING: This table contains mature content.

The 1.0.1 version of the table requires at least Visual Pinball 10.7 beta revision 127, available on Github.
    This table is based on the 1986 graphic novel by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, published by DC Comics.

Thanks to Scottyvic and Vogliadicane for their art contributions, without which this would still have been a whitewood.

This table does not have a B2S backglass, but has an optional PinUp Player backglass available for download.
    If you do not see a score display, change line 21 of the script to:
    const bForceDisablePuP = True  
    RULES
    RORSCHACH: Hit the left drop targets to light Rorschach modes. Hit the center saucer to start Rorschach modes. During Rorschach modes, hit orange lights.
    NITE OWL: Hit the left ramp to light and start Nite Owl modes. During Nite Owl modes, hit white lights.
    OZYMANDIAS: Hit the spinner to light and start Ozymandias modes. During Ozymandias modes, hit purple lights.
    SILK SPECTRE: Hit the right ramp to light and start Silk Spectre modes. During Silk Spectre modes, hit yellow lights.
    DR MANHATTAN: Hit the right saucer behind the right drop targets light and start Dr Manhattan modes. During Dr Manhattan modes, hit blue lights.
    WIZARD MODES: Complete modes for all characters to light wizard modes.
    OWLSHIP MULTIBALL: Hit loops lit with green lights to light lock. Hit ramps to lock balls. During multiball, hit green lights.
    SUGAR CUBES: Collect sugar cubes to light extra ball, light mystery, and light "X" at the inlanes.
    "X": Roll over the lit X inlane to multiply the value of your next shot.
    MYSTERY: Hit red arrows on the upper playfield to light a mystery award at the center saucer.
    DOUBLE SCORING: Hit turquoise targets on the upper playfield to light double scoring at the upper playfield hole.

619 downloads

(1 review)

12 comments

Updated

20. Jacks Open (Gottlieb 1977)

This is an authorized rebuilt of Sliderpoint table 

Big thank you to you to:
    Sliderpoint for authorize me to release this table
    BuffaloPinBro for the original Plastics scans
    2borG for upload the new plastics images
    Loserman to help me fixing few important details in the script

Made some changes and improvements (I'll try to remember them all 😉).

Table is build in VPX 10.6 table

What's New:

* New lights, new lighting
    * New physics
    * Reworked all the images, cleaned and upscaled
    * New plastics images
    * Added Flippers Shadows and Ball Shadows
    * Added missing mechanical sounds and replaced ball rolling sound
    * Added Gottlieb flippers primitives
    * Tuned Slingshots and Bumpers force
    * Bumpers lights now working
    * Corrected Rubbers Hit Height
    * Backglass reels are now all working
    * Added JP's LUT code
    * Few other stuffs I can't remember at the moment

Backglass by Sliderpoint is included, but is missing the 100k lights, hope someone can fix it or update it

To rotate and select between the nine LUT files press and Hold the LEFT Magnasave and rotate pressing the Right Magnasave.

Hope you enjoy it and please leave constructive feedback or comments in the support topic and will try to make it better.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Permission to Mod: Yes with approval

321 downloads

(2 reviews)

29 comments

Updated

21. SnakeDMD

Made a simple snake game that plays on a 128x32 screen with FlexDMD

need these to run:
    FlexDMD
    FreezyDMD-extension

41 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

22. Red Hot Pinball

edit:
    if you have the v 1.0
    you just have to modify in the script at line 368 "RED HOT Pinball" to "RED_HOT_Pinball"
    Sorry for the inconvenience

This original red hot pinball table is my first creation based on the orbital framework.
    It is necessary to have pinup and vpx 10.7
    Special thanks: Scottywic for the orbital framework / Gaetan joly / Ludovic Denis / Rénald thomas / vroOnsh Rajdam ladiv / Hugh Berney / monte ton cab

link to the pup pack:
    https://mega.nz/file/TioglKRC#kj_XEOhb4slOTNJfyKXaFWfPxlo3vMIpgOvQQTJH4mI

Cette table  original red hot pinball est ma première création sur la base de l orbital framework .
    Il est nécessaire d'avoir pinup et vpx 10.7 
    Special thanks : Scottywic for the orbital framework /Gaetan joly/Ludovic Denis/Rénald thomas/vroOnsh Rajdam ladiv/Hugh Berney/monte ton cab

lien vers le pup pack:
    https://mega.nz/file/TioglKRC#kj_XEOhb4slOTNJfyKXaFWfPxlo3vMIpgOvQQTJH4mI

325 downloads

(1 review)

7 comments

Updated

23. SlipKnot 10.7

SlipKnot 10.7 (Pupscreens videos) 

Link :https://mega.nz/file/aOARFIYD#0wP1ftloD-ySLTJ1a23NJbopJVYn7NiX6xYUGGtOo-s

If you Like Slipknot this is for you!!
    you need vpx10.7 to run this Table
    Inside the RAR you find the Table , Puppack , Music ( put the files inside vpinmame musicfolder) and media (wheel and Fulldmd underlay) put the files inside media manager (pinuppoper)
    inside the Puppack Folder theres options for 3 and 2 screens setup , just run the bat file you need.
    Table contains 3 pupscreens (Apron,Playfield and BAckdrop) 
    I just put one video per Folder but you can add your videos , many as you want. 
    Theres also a Folder inside the Puppack (MusicRandomVideos ) you can add your videos so they play randomly if you not choose the Song you while playing.

Credits inside the puppack video
    Thanks to All the people U made this possible and to All the VP Community
    Very Big Thanks to My TeamTuga MAte Pedro Peres

TEAMTUGA (Pedro Pires & Pedro Peres)

slipknot.mp4

193 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

24. Unreal_Tournament_99_Capture_the_Flag_1.0

'*
    '* Unreal Tournament 99 Capture The Flag Pinball  2021
    '*
    '* OK, OK, OK! take two !
    '* Sometimes Leo Getz more than he asked for !
    '*
    '* I GOT THE FLAG PINBALL !
    '* Based on Lethal Weapon 3 VPW mod v1.02
    '* no ROM is needed nor used for this table
    '* db2s included
    '*
    '* FlexDMD is needed so go get it along with Freezy :
    '*   https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions/releases
    '*        Download the installer and run it.
    '*
    '*   https://github.com/vbousquet/flexdmd/releases
    '*        copy files to vpinmame dir and run the flexDMDUI to register dlls
    '*+
    '* Oqqsan                        First King Of Morpheus ! Full Script, new ramps, inserts, a finger on most things
    '* Major Frenchy         Playfield flippers and laneguides gfx
    '* SiXtoe                         VR-room
    '* Tomate, iaakki       Nfozzy physics
    '* Apophis                    DOF  +  FleepPackage
    '*
    '* Testing: Hard to manage without !
    '* Apophis
    '* fluffhead35
    '* RIK
    '* VPW team
    '*
    '*
    '* Features:
    '* 1-4 Players
    '* 900 Different Sound Files
    '* FlexDMD
    '* FlupperDomes 2
    '* Nfozzy phsics    
    '* FleepSounds
    '* OrbitalScoreBoard
    '* press "R" Will magnify Instructions
    '* left magnasave  - select player TEAM color
    '* right magnesave - select player main taunt voice
    '*
    '*
    '* Playd alot on LW3 vpw mod and saw the potential, this table is very good !
    '* If you havent still playd that one go get it, you will not be disapointed !
    '*
    '*
    '*
    '* OK, OK, OK!
    '* Lethal Weapon 3 table Tune-Up by VPin Workshop.
    '* It all started by again by just thinking about adding nFozzy’s physics and some missing textures in the original table,
    '* then we started replacing some primitives and reworking the existing ones, then the apron, cabinet, metal ramp, bats and a few other things were replaced.
    '* Totally new 3d inserts. Then different lamps were added to have a better lighting of all the new baked textures and finally adding a built in VR room...
    '*
    '* - New/reworked primitives: tomate
    '* - Baked ON/OFF textures: tomate
    '* - Inserts: Sheltemke, oqqsan
    '* - Scripting: oqqsan
    '* - nFozzys physics:
    '* - Fleep sounds: apophis
    '* - Flashes & Lighting Overhaul: tomate, Sixtoe
    '* - VR Room and fixes: Sixtoe, 360 Room by pattyg234.
    '* - Miscellaneous tweaks: Sixtoe, tomate, oqqsan
    '* - Testing: Bord, Rik, oqqsan, VPW team
    '*
    '* This release would not have been possible without the legacy of those who came before us, including most notably, Javier for the original vpx table, EBisLit for the new playfield image and 32Assassin for the rework. Thank you.
    '* Thanks to Flupper for his beautiful domes and Bumpers caps, Rothbauerw for nFozzy physics and Fleep for sounds.
    '*
    '*
    '* Enjoy! x2

636 downloads

(8 reviews)

23 comments

Submitted

25. Galaxy Quest

This is a Galaxy Quest re-theme (created with permission) of JPSalas' Space Shuttle (Taito) table.

Credits:
    Sound effects: https://www.zapsplat.com
    Sarris image: DopePope on Art Station https://www.artstati...m/artwork/n0dJK
    3D Rocks wireframe: Icekazim on https://3dexport.com...ocks-288240.htm
    3D Protector wireframe: John Hoagland https://sketchfab.co...oWwcc9spH3U7FiU
    Playfield image: Courtesy NASA

340 downloads

(1 review)

7 comments

Updated