[New VPX Alert]Pinball Pool (Gottlieb 1979)

• Content Provider

Pinball Pool (Gottlieb 1979)

re-up of my table from vpinball.com

I took on doing this table after I bought a project real Pinball Pool.  I finished getting both running about the same time, and I'm glad I took both of them on, this is a simple yet very fun game.  Shoot the drop targets, clear the A-B-C (hint try to get B on plunge), hit the kick holes to up the bonus, and nail the captive 8-ball.  simple right?

A oddity about this table is that when you hit a drop target on one side, the corresponding one on the other side is knocked down as well.  When playing 3 ball all drop targets do this, on 5 ball only the even numbered ones do.  Press F6 as usual for the rom options.

This table is basically a rebuild of 32assassin's table, thanks to him for the starting point and it's script.  The playfield is a scan of my real machine, thanks to hauntfreaks for putting together all the scan images into one, and for the shadow layer  Starting from a scan made sure everything got put in the right place, and all but maybe 2 posts got moved.  I also added a new plastic image from a scan of my plastics (new set).

• Content Provider

This is the latest I have on my main computer, not sure how that matches up to what was on vpinball as I often did minor things to tables and didn't re-upload.  Same for all the ones I've uploaded, I really haven't kept great track of what's what, I just know I have the latest.