[New VP10 Alert] the sword of fury

you can recover ALL the music of the rom sword of rage (21 dont 2 sont plus des jingles (3s))  by clicking on the link (lifespan 7 days).
or recover them on my table Future pinball (sword of rage).

le" script" est minimaliste pour l'instant , mais excellente jouabilité...

concernant les futurs scripts , je pense m'inspirer fortement sur ceux de javier1515 , comme ils sont dérivés de fp , je me sens plus à l'aise et leurs constructions très pédagogique sont faciles à comprendre.

il y aura comme pour ma table FP un effet holographique de brasier et en plus je rajouterai de la coulée de lave en front...

rulesheet

ost rom sword

1 hour ago, stefanaustria said:

Looks great :)

Would be great to have more "Code" from BK ...

It is sure.? little brain, little script ?
I am not an coder, but will do my best to have an acceptable script. dans ma tête , je sais ce qu'il faut faire , mais le coder  en variables , sans qu'il n'y ait de confusion c'est un peu plus délicat....

that's why I'm going to get inspiration from Javier 1515.

if not for those who are impatient, it is to copy / paste a script having the same character of another table and to rename the elements actifs  (lights,triggers,targets...) in the same way.
it will take you ten minutes.

it will not have exactly the same rules as the original (which I do not know), but it will turn out very well.

the simplest is to base on an em (without dmd and without rom) and to add 2 or 3 multiball , according to your mood.....

bon je vous laisse
je vais bosser sur mon brasier et coulée de lave en arriere plan de table.  vpx et beaucoup moins cool que FP pour ce genre de truc......

Rom music below?

ost bk.rar

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...