Theatre Of Magic WIP

• Content Provider
15 hours ago, Chesco said:

I use the 1.3X Partched Version. 

It's usually?

If you already own the update folder link, please download the official version 1.1 and retry. If the problem persists please send a dump file of your attract mode and I will fix it. 

• Content Provider
28 minutes ago, Chesco said:

Yes, I use the 1.1 version of colorized files. 

I think that the problem could be made for the "Free Play" that i have at this moment... 

That should not be the issue usually, the issue is caused by different initials and comma positions. You could also try to change the rom settings to get comma instead of dots at the score to see if that improves the scenes. Best for me would be to get an attract mode dump file.

3 hours ago, NetzZwerg said:

That should not be the issue usually, the issue is caused by different initials and comma positions. You could also try to change the rom settings to get comma instead of dots at the score to see if that improves the scenes. Best for me would be to get an attract mode dump file.

How can I do it? 

Greetings. 

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, Chesco said:

How can I do it? 

You only need to connect the micro USB cable to your pc and activate the "create dump file" checkbox at the pin2dmd.exe tool. Each time you play the dmd content will be added to a the same text file until you rename it. 

• 1 year later...

I'm confused - in the readme you say "... Rename the 2 files to pin2dmd.." but the file names are the same?  tom_14hb V1.1 .pal and .vni. So how do you rename both to the same name? DOH EDIT - now i realize it's the filename that gets changed. 

Edited by wryker
answered it

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 12:51 PM, wryker said:

Ok. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but all I continue to see is the normal orange DMD.  I put those 2 files in the folder (had to create it since there was no altcolor folder in my VPinMAME).

did you turn on external DMD in the VPinMAME setup for that ROM?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...