Theatre Of Magic WIP

• Content Provider
6 minutes ago, Andypc said:

You mean the Credit dot that warns of an error on the machine. That is critical if using on a real machine otherwise you will be unaware of a problem with the machine. 

No, that just means if you are in freeplay mode and have this dot you will have wrong colors at the score and last score screens. I don't have a dump file to colorize that ?

8 hours ago, NetzZWerg said:

No, that just means if you are in freeplay mode and have this dot you will have wrong colors at the score and last score screens. I don't have a dump file to colorize that ?

Once I figure out how to create dump files on a real pinball, I will also make that for you (since I am a bad player, I often have the credit dot appear in my games ;-). 

• Content Provider
On 12/24/2019 at 6:02 AM, mgpasman said:

Once I figure out how to create dump files on a real pinball, I will also make that for you (since I am a bad player, I often have the credit dot appear in my games ;-). 

Just download any of my tools from here https://github.com/lucky01/PIN2DMD/tree/master/tools/

Preferably the OSX if you have a mac at hand. It has the most precise timing. Turn off all energy saving settings. Then connect the display through USB to your PC, start the application and check "Create Dump File" in the lower left corner of the app. With the glass off, you can simply throw the ball to activate the different animations of the pin to record them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 3:39 PM, NetzZWerg said:

To the stutter at some animations : especially the mb animation stutters from time to time, but it seems like the original animation does as well, you can see that in the video wob provided. 

There is definitely a problem with the Multiball Animation. It stutters far more than my original DMD and sometimes as it stutters it displays a frame without colour. All the other animations seem fine.

• Content Provider
On 1/24/2020 at 11:11 PM, Andypc said:

There is definitely a problem with the Multiball Animation. It stutters far more than my original DMD and sometimes as it stutters it displays a frame without colour. All the other animations seem fine.

Yes, I had to fight with that scene about 100 hours, it is a real pain. I know how to fix that issue for the vpin and will fix it soon, but there is a strange behavior on real mashines. Hopefully I will work it out for the next update. 

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider
55 minutes ago, Andypc said:

Hi NetzZWerg

Just wondering if there is any update on this and IJ 1.1?

I am currently working on the ij update. I do a circular work around my projects. The next updates after ij will be for mb, Taf and Tom while finishing the first releases of jp and rs... So sorry, I can't promise a point of time. For some updates for real pins I will need real pin dump files, especially for Tom and jp at the moment. If somebody could provide those it would be great and speed up the progress. 

• Content Provider
56 minutes ago, Andypc said:

Thanks. What dump files do you need for TOM?

I need the attract mode, the multiball animation and the secret ball lock. Also everything you find what is not working as expected. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, NetzZWerg said:

I need the attract mode, the multiball animation and the secret ball lock. Also everything you find what is not working as expected. 

Just sent you a PM with a link to my recording. Hope it helps.

• 3 months later...
  • Content Provider
5 hours ago, SpaceGambler said:

Just installed this and looks great, a couple of small things noticed

Sometimes the highs scores "Magicians" are all blue rather than red, blue and yellow.

Thanks for the feedback. If you could provide some pictures of the blue scores I will be able to fix it. It depends on your initials that affects the comma positions... 

Thank you verry much for that awesome work, i'll test it . The version 1.0 worked very nice for me I experienced just some strange transition frames in some  modes espially during multiball (e. g. totaly red frame during 100 million sequence)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...