Whirlwind (Williams 1990) (Db2S)

bill55

Sorry. Not tested with a dmd. I am using a 3 screen cab and just wanted the better quality backglass pic.

Never looked into how to set the dmd location. I'm surprised it isn't set still because all I did was load the original directb2s file and change the pic. I am sure the others I posted are wrong too.

Anyone know how to fix that easily that wants to do it? I can take a look but I'm incredibly busy with work right now. Might be a bit before I get to them. Feel free to fix and repost.

Bill

when you add a new image and it asks to re-position the lights choose no.

Thanks. I chose yes. I thought that meant it was going to adjust the lights if the new graphic was a different size or something like that. What exactly does it do?

• Content Provider
Thanks. I chose yes. I thought that meant it was going to adjust the lights if the new graphic was a different size or something like that. What exactly does it do?

It's doing exactly what you assume that it's doing: Adjusting all the bulb frames and score display frames and the grill height to the new size of the background image. So my recommendation is "Choose yes". The only thing that's not adjusted is the location of the "B2S DMD" (I missed this in the current version 1.2). To set it click on "Image" -> "DMD area" -> "Set default DMD location".

Best regards, Herweh.

Archived