Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

1 hour ago, lucky1 said:

I think I better wait for the feedback of the author wether the specific issue is fixed. Without specific information about what I need to focus on it is hard to identify any issue from a video.

Did you test with fw V4.14 and project export from V52 ??

Hello Lucky1,

yes I dit test the firmware 4.14 with the export from V52.

Display freezes no longer and the synchronization of the colormask sequences is ok, like in firmware 4.12.

But one small point is there, which I don't understand: when the "Extraball" scene is played again after the ball was lost and a new ball is ejected, in the first frame I can see a colormask overlay which doesn't belongs to the extraball scene. It seems that it comes from a scene before.

greetings, Andreas

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, Newbie77 said:

Hello Lucky1,

yes I dit test the firmware 4.14 with the export from V52.

Display freezes no longer and the synchronization of the colormask sequences is ok, like in firmware 4.12.

But one small point is there, which I don't understand: when the "Extraball" scene is played again after the ball was lost and a new ball is ejected, in the first frame I can see a colormask overlay which doesn't belongs to the extraball scene. It seems that it comes from a scene before.

greetings, Andreas

O.K. thanks for the feedback. The only thing I can imagine is that the trigger comes too late.

Could you make a dump and a video of that issue ? What is the name of the scene  in the project ?

5 hours ago, lucky1 said:

O.K. thanks for the feedback. The only thing I can imagine is that the trigger comes too late.

Could you make a dump and a video of that issue ? What is the name of the scene  in the project ?

yes, I will do a short video and dump tomorrow.

the scene name is "extraballneu 1".

• Content Provider
8 minutes ago, Newbie77 said:

yes, I will do a short video and dump tomorrow.

the scene name is "extraballneu 1".

I did not have this issue when replaying the dumps, so I guess there is a additional frame which is not in the current dumps.

12 hours ago, lucky1 said:

I did not have this issue when replaying the dumps, so I guess there is a additional frame which is not in the current dumps.

You can find the video and dump files here (named colormask_niOxxx):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13782jPWHC_VE2lb7Y00bY_5V_A5Kgu2t?usp=sharing

In the video you can see at second 28 at the bottom side, that there is the colormask from the scene "score".  Hope that information helps. 

Version 55 is released

and can be found in the download section.

In comparison to version 51 there are some color improvements and minor bugfixes in the below mentioned scenes:

- added keyframes for 20, 30, 40 and 50 Voltage millions

- added keyframes and coloring in the attract mode: "Special thanks" and "Developer Team" 

- improved coloring of the bonus scenes after the ball is lost

- changed coloring of the "score" scene, rain is now blue

- some minor bugfixes   

On 7/13/2021 at 12:11 PM, dom69 said:

I have had a look at your videos.

I noticed that you don't have english display roms installed. What language do you have installed, french?

To have full support from this colorization you should change the cpu and display eproms to Version 1.03 english. Then the colorization will work perfect 🙂.

greetings

Edited by Newbie77

Version 56 is released

Firmware 4.16ff for the Pin2DMD is needed since Version 56 to work correctly. Please update your device!

In comparison to version 55 there are some minor bugfixes in the below mentioned scenes:

- added keyframes for last played Score in attract mode 

- added keyframe for open coin door

On 7/13/2021 at 12:11 PM, dom69 said:

Can you do some recordings from the display with pin2dmd.exe and your french eprom?

With the files  I can add compatibility to french language in the colorization files.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 59 is released

Firmware 4.16ff for the Pin2DMD is needed since Version 59 to work correctly. Please update your device!

In comparison to version 56 there are some minor bugfixes and  the below mentioned scenes:

- colorization supports now german display rom version 1.02

- added keyframes for last played Score in attract mode for Multiplayer (2-4) 

Let me know if you found a bug or have an improvement.

Thanks for the release.  I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this and every other release.  I just wish that I could be anywhere near as talented with this sort of stuff as you guys.

The colour DMD makes a huge improvement as the original DMD is hard to see

Version 60 is released

Firmware 4.16ff for the Pin2DMD is needed since Version 60 to work correctly. Please update your device!

In comparison to version 59 there are some minor bugfixes in the below mentioned scenes:

- added keyframe for scene "Player X UP"

- added keyframe for scene "InstantInfo" 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Version 62 is released

Firmware 4.16ff for the Pin2DMD is needed since Version 60 to work correctly. Please update your device!

In comparison to version  60 there are some minor bugfixes in the below mentioned scenes:

- added keyframe in the scene "InstantInfo" 

- added keyframe for Scene "Extra Ball At" in Attract Mode

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, Newbie77 said:

Tasting Version 62

A tasting version 62 can be found in the download section for real and virtual pinballs.

In this version only the attract mode scenes are colored. Please try it out.

To receive the full version, get in contact with me.

PAID FILES, OR ASKING TO BE PAID, ARE NOT ALLOWED...  This is against the site rules, community rules, and is the fastest way to get the manufactures and IP holders after us.  This will NOT be tollerated... PERIOD.