OK, so I had to redo this scene after realizing it had dynamic content and I must say the Macho Man is giving me a seizure might have to retire for the night... but I think it came out alright?

Vince & Savage.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Update for this project, I estimate I'm about 90% done with the coloring.  The key framing is next Lucky1 will be taking a look and hopefully lending some assistance.  I still do not have a Pin2DMD unit to test.  Hopefully Rapplebox will be shipping that out soon.  For now here are a few more previews for the community, Enjoy!

Banzai3.gif

Banzai2.gif

Banzai1.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wanted to give everyone an update as it's been awhile...the colorization of Royal Rumble is probably 90-95% complete.  At this point I have been in a holding pattern waiting for my pin2dmd device to arrive so I can do the keyframing and testing.  I am not sure as to when the device will arrive, so I will update when there is more news.  I just wanted to let everyone know that this project is not dead and will be completed!  Thanks!

• 1 month later...

A quick update,  working through some keyframing challenges with DJrobX.  Coloring should be 100 % complete today and my goal is to post a beta version of the project for testing from the community by the end of the weekend!  Stay Tuned!

OK, as promised here is beta version 1 for testing and play.  The wrestlers Jackpot animations and sleeper pops are not working correctly I need to work on the keyframing for those.  The coloring is 100% complete and I believe most of the scenes are functioning properly.  Please feel free to test out and report back any coloring glitches you may encounter, this is my first project so any feedback is welcome.  I cut and colored over 1200 frames for this project so it definitely is a labor of love.  Once I have the project completed to my satisfaction I will post all the source files for everyone to use, if you feel inclined to do so I do accept tips...but it is not required (although it may convince my wife to allow me to do more projects in the future!)  Be sure to rename the .pal and .vni files to "pin2dmd" and place them in the correct altcolor folder in vpinmame.  Enjoy!

48 minutes ago, latin625 said:

Wish this worked for Pindmd3.  Oh well....Guess Ill stay with the manually color.:(:(

All of these new colorizations have worked perfectly fine on my PinDMD3.  -_-  Make sure you update to freezy's 1.7.1 release.

16 minutes ago, latin625 said:

I just tried it and it looks bad on my Pindmd3. The original Color palette is much better. Could it be just the PinDMD3 and that the .pal file works est with only Pin2dmd?

did you copy and rename vni file as well?  sure you are running freezy 1.71?

14 hours ago, fjser said:

did you copy and rename vni file as well?  sure you are running freezy 1.71?

Yes, I am running 1.71 and copied .vni over to the altcolor folder with the .pal file.  I dont have a pin2dmd, I have a PinDMD3.

Do need to leave them named as they are or do they have to be pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni in the altfolder?

9 hours ago, latin625 said:

Yes, I am running 1.71 and copied .vni over to the altcolor folder with the .pal file.  I dont have a pin2dmd, I have a PinDMD3.

Do need to leave them named as they are or do they have to be pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni in the altfolder?

latin625 I apologize but I do not know anything about the pindmd3 or how it works.  Maybe one of the more experienced community members can lend you some assistance?

39 minutes ago, cb3 said:

latin625 I apologize but I do not know anything about the pindmd3 or how it works.  Maybe one of the more experienced community members can lend you some assistance?

No worries.  I got it working and love it.  Fantastic work.  Friends at VPAddicts got me sorted out. Keep up the great work.  Tip on its way!