[New VP10 Alert] Star Trek LE (Stern 2013)

• Content Provider

Star Trek LE (Stern 2013)

Stern's Star Trek LE, thanks to SAM emulation updates by DJRobX, we can now emulate some of the LE tables! Latest SAM VPM required from this topic:

Table by freneticamnesic, based loosely on 85vetts PM5 table, with code additions by gtxjoe and DJRobX. Redraw of plastics and playfield done by freneticamnesic. DOF addition by arngrim.

Grab the VBS from Arngrim here http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=35311&p=359443

I recommend the LE backglass from Wildman here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/3128-star-trek-le-stern-2013/

The Premium backglass also works but I don’t think it’s as cool looking: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2473-star-trek-premium-stern-2013/

This has Arngrim’s DOF additions so everyone check out the complex undercab lighting!

Changelog:

101116a - DOF, gates, practice...
- added arngrim's DOF script - now needs a new controller.vbs to run this!
- fixed the gates thanks to Vinthar's input
- physics tweaks to the flippers and some other things...

100716b - Feature update...
- reverted Vengeance movement back to gtxjoes PRO script
- scripted sw53, not sure if it fixes anything?
- increased autoplunger strength

100516b - Bug fix ....
- Removed drain walls from 100516a release :(

100516a - Bug fix and feature addition:
- Fixed left kicker not kicking out occasionally
- Added option to the top of the script to disable the lasers (PewPew), set this to 0 if you experience performance issues when the lasers come on

100216d - Initial release

• 2 months later...

Hello. Any suggestions why the insert lights are not working in my installation? The flashers are flashing but all the inserts are dead. I have the VP10 version 10.2.1.

Also, I thinks the code runs somewhat slowly. Audio sounds good, but animations and transitions run like 2x or 3x of the normal speed. Table itself runs smoothly about at 150fps.

I don't have these problems with the Spider-Man.

On 4/9/2017 at 11:05 PM, Luddite said:

Any suggestions why the insert lights are not working in my installation?

Pardon my stupidity. I was running an ancient build of VPinMame. With the latest version everything works great.

• 3 months later...

It seems this thread is dead but hoping someone can still. I'm running this in my cab with the latest download of Visual Pinball X and VPinMame. I believe I have the right SAM.vbs as I am also running Walking Dead LE. This table loads and I can play it MOST of the time. However, there are times the table just locks up. Not completely, just that flippers, plungers, various game buttons are no longer functioning. If I get out and back in, it is back to normal. Can anyone give me some leads?

It seems this thread is dead but hoping someone can still. I'm running this in my cab with the latest download of Visual Pinball X and VPinMame. I believe I have the right SAM.vbs as I am also running Walking Dead LE. This table loads and I can play it MOST of the time. However, there are times the table just locks up. Not completely, just that flippers, plungers, various game buttons are no longer functioning. If I get out and back in, it is back to normal. Can anyone give me some leads?

Have you tried updating to the latest b2s server?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Also check that you have the sams.vbs in the scripts folder and you only have one scripts folder. Also make sure all .dlls are unblocked and that your .exes are set to run in admin mode.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Would the game run if these were not? Just wondering as I'm fairly new to this. I have made sure no script files are in the tables section as I've read about the requirements prior to getting the Walking Dead working. The table runs great most of the time. The lock ups seem to happen randomly. I'll check on those files again when I get home from work. Appreciate the assist.

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone, I have a problem with this table, I can't get the backglass to work in the two-monitor setup. I have VPX 10.6 installed and other Stern LE tables are working properly. The B2S server simply doesn´t start when the table starts. Someone with this same problem?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...