Developer And Table Author Donation System

• Administrators

as long as they are done on an anonymous basis

that is I don't want to see just how many others are getting tips

and who ain't or who isn't getting as much

nothing to kill a hobby faster than to have competition in going after donations!

I know I would be a tad pissed if I saw others getting these socalled tips and people

who may still be working in older vp versions aren't

like what if the tippees are all working in only the B2S things or FS pins

and others who are not getting tips are only building desktop pins

so if you keep it private I have no problem with tipping

really??? you should think about what you post befor you post it...instead of talkin bullshit_bs_smiley_emoticon.gif  like a little kid that didnt get a fuckin cookie...and faralos if you want to post shit just keep postin it at VPF were it belongs your crap means doggie doo doo here..THIS is not VPF WE dont give a flyin fuck about your stupid rants you little PAUL TROLL...or whatever is comin out of this guys ass.............   guy_pooping.gif

wildman it ain't a rant I am starting to get burnt out and tipping ain't gonna' cut it

if I see others getting the moolah

the B2s thing really has me stumped and without learning that I will soon be left in the dark

so soon I think I will be hanging up my pinball making hat and finding another hobby

maybe one that I can stick with without being left behind too quickly

or one where the other members aren't such assholes and actually SUPPORT the other members

instead of the constant barrage of insults 

• Content Provider

wildman it ain't a rant I am starting to get burnt out and tipping ain't gonna' cut it

if I see others getting the moolah

the B2s thing really has me stumped and without learning that I will soon be left in the dark

so soon I think I will be hanging up my pinball making hat and finding another hobby

maybe one that I can stick with without being left behind too quickly

or one where the other members aren't such assholes and actually SUPPORT the other members

instead of the constant barrage of insults 

barrage of insults?

please state 5 posts in this whole entire forum that has included an insult to anybody not just you and you can justify that statement.

i know you wont because they dont exist.

if the "tipping" is a real problem for you just dont set it up and you will never know how much you would have or wouldnt have made.

i dont think it is fair that your only issue with the whole idea is that you are worried somebody may make a few extra bucks then yourself. sounds pretty selfish to me.

• Content Provider

I think he's wrong on the tipping, but I think Wildman went overboard a bit, even if that's his personality. This isn't vpf (thank God) but it was spawned from the BBB chat (sort of), so you should have somewhat thick skin to be here.

The way P1 says it'll work, we won't know who (if anyone)  gets anything.

Who the F cares if anyone knows if JPSalas got a few bucks because of one of his releases??? Because of the way the system will work, no one will know obviously but the fact some are worried about this floors me. Are both of you doing your tables with the intent of getting cash? If you are, more power to you, but if you are not, then why the hell would you care?

Never thought a thread with an intent to thank authors with beer money would turn into this. Proof positive no matter the idea, there will always be a differing opinion to it I guess.

• Content Provider

Are both of you doing your tables with the intent of getting cash? If you are, more power to you, but if you are not, then why the hell would you care?

If you mean me, no. If I wanted to profit from vp, I'd join vpf. (Not in this lifetime...). But as I said before not I'm going to spend months or more, just so someone sends me 5$. This is fun, that's all

• Content Provider

Last year you guys were just way to generous, but I really do appreciate all of you that took care of me. You really helped me get by and I love you all.

tumblr_md46gqqouV1qzrer8.jpg

OK i put the 60,700 in but you didnt live up to your end of the bargin, where are my 250 bowler tables !

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Sorry for the delay, but I had to wait on some updates before I was able to fully integrate this as I wanted.  

Starting today this has been enabled.  

I have turned on this option for some of the members that have provided content in the past.  This is NOT just for Table Authors.  This can be enabled for anyone that provides content for VPUniverse, tables, artwork, resources, tutorials, blogs, etc.  This can also be enabled for users that have shown initiative in providing support and helping out other members of the community.

Members that this has been enabled for may go into their settings and look for the "Beer Me!" options. If you feel that you should have access to this please feel free to shoot me a private message.

• 1 year later...

not having a job at all and no income per se

I change my mind and would love to see a monetary system somehow drawn up

if only for charities...like the American Cancer Society

since I have now lost two of my immediate family members to Cancer

My grandmom in '83 and my Dad in '09

Cancer really sux ...I can understand you seriously... I lost my dad in '07 and my mother in '09 Both from cancer my father was a smoker and my mother was in the same environment as him even without smoking.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived