Pin2Dmd Editor

lucky1

I'm dead in the water on Batman Forever due to an editor issue.  I can no longer create vpin files.  I get the following error report which I uploaded this morning.

image.png.dc5495482f52e7c3a9fc30dd0b892ad6.png

I downloaded fresh version of editor and no change.  I reinstalled fresh version of JAVA and no change.

Project files are in my Google Drive.   https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1W1IxkMnrA1CJ3qTzL4nZ-c5DPtddfpwe?usp=sharing

To be able to export to real pin files (I don't have a real pin but a forum member is interested in these files) do I register at https://go-dmd.de/registration/ by making a donation?  Note:  I don't need a pin2dmd hardware registration but it looks like it is the same key?

HELP!

Lane

Edited by bushav

• Content Provider
33 minutes ago, bushav said:

I'm dead in the water on Batman Forever due to an editor issue.  I can no longer create vpin files.  I get the following error report which I uploaded this morning.

Will try generate for you, give me a minute

Update: I've uploaded it and posted to your Batman thread

Does anyone know how to make the delay longer AND stick on a scene when saved.  I need to make some of my scenes remain colored while the ball is held in the flippers.  For example "Ball 1 Locked" I need to make the last scene delay 2000 instead of 500. WIP Batman Forever.

Help Please!

4 hours ago, bushav said:

Does anyone know how to make the delay longer AND stick on a scene when saved.  I need to make some of my scenes remain colored while the ball is held in the flippers.  For example "Ball 1 Locked" I need to make the last scene delay 2000 instead of 500. WIP Batman Forever.

Help Please!

you don't have to add a delay, all you need to do is cut the last frame of your scene.

the keyframe will keep triggering your single frame for as long as you "hold " the ball or keep the same frame in the screen for an extended period of time.

• Content Provider

Hi,

I get an error while trying to copy some content with the lastest beta version of the editor (july 1st), whatever the size of the selection or the type of scene. Is there anything I can try to correct this ?

image.thumb.png.88fcb138b258dc0bcf354d26cad6596d.png

The funny part, is if I click "Proceed" and try to paste, this is what I get :

image.thumb.png.7c6203e69559b434910ef4dae13f1029.png

As if it was trying to copy the whole window.. 

• Content Provider
On 7/6/2021 at 10:36 PM, dtatane said:

Hi,

I get an error while trying to copy some content with the lastest beta version of the editor (july 1st), whatever the size of the selection or the type of scene. Is there anything I can try to correct this ?

Will be fixed in the next build.

• Content Provider
17 hours ago, pinballkicsi said:

Now that it's gone

What is gone ?

17 hours ago, pinballkicsi said:

Hi guys!

Now that it's gone, a website how can I download the program?

Use the download link from pin2dmd.com

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, pinballkicsi said:

this is written out by the program. What to do?

bandicam 2021-07-13 09-20-37-600.jpg

This is a generic error message. What are you trying to do ? Please give as much details as possible. Which project etc 

• Content Provider
7 hours ago, pinballkicsi said:

this is written out by the program. What to do?

bandicam 2021-07-13 09-20-37-600.jpg

Not sure about the latest version but if you load an x64 dump when the editor is set to x32 you will get a similar error. The playback of the dump may look corrupt or will be blank. There is no clear message telling you to change the editor to x64 mode. A hint is the size/shape of the display window.

• 3 weeks later...