Csi (Stern 2008)

Javier15

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great looking table Javier.  

I am also having the same issue with no ball and I am using PhysMod5.  All other PhysMod5 tables play fine except WPT which freezes at times.

Thanks for any and all help.

Updated with the latest VPinMAME_SAM_UNITY_PINDMD_UNIFIED_2.05.rar and everything works great.  Thanks for the help

Solved my issue with no ball in trough, hooray!  Started messing with various settings.  "Contact Friction", in Physics & Graphics settings did the trick. Default setting is "1", lowered to .9, .8, etc. When I got to .1, the ball appeared, but would only launch a couple inches up. Continued to lower the setting, when I got to .05, the ball would launch onto playfield, but move in slow motion once there.

Sweet spot for my cab was found at .009  - I can't explain this, but am very happy to finally be able to play this awesome table.

EDIT:  I'm a maroon, table has been opening in VP9, my vpexetables.txt file was not working correctly. Reloaded file, original settings working fine. Thought I had progressed beyond newbie status in the 2 years my cab has been running, but obviously not.......

Archived