Csi (Stern 2008)

Javier15

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Javier, awesome table dude. I owned one that I purchased NIB and this is pretty much the real deal here. Thanks for bringing this hard to find game back to life, perhaps my wife can forgive me now for selling it :)

PS. Please setup a Beer paypal, so I can purchase you a few! Thanks again.

Great game Javier!! I do notice one small thing, when you lock a ball in the centrifuge and you lose the ball in play, the centrifuge ball falls out of the centrifuge lock. I've played CSI, the real one some and I don't remember it doing that.

i seem to get more and more stupid when christmas stress kicks in at work ... my rom is not working :( , tried it with latest vpin dll 2.05 packed the bin in a CSI240A.zip as usual .... no idea

csi_240 .... checked the script, mea culpa

very cool tabel Thank YOU !!!!!

Great game Javier!! I do notice one small thing, when you lock a ball in the centrifuge and you lose the ball in play, the centrifuge ball falls out of the centrifuge lock. I've played CSI, the real one some and I don't remember it doing that.

Actually, this does happen in the real pin, if you do not release the ball from the centrifuge lock and drain, the ball is released and you have to start the centrifuge multi all over again. This PINs code is tight!

i seem to get more and more stupid when christmas stress kicks in at work ... my rom is not working :( , tried it with latest vpin dll 2.05 packed the bin in a CSI240A.zip as usual .... no idea

csi_240 .... checked the script, mea culpa

very cool tabel Thank YOU !!!!!

I renamed the bin file csi_240.bin. I deleted the text file from the zip (don't know if that is required) and then renamed the zip csi_240.zip works fine. 

Table starts fine, but no ball in the trough, can't even force one in with 'B'? Any ideas? Thanks.

Are you using the VPinball Phys5?

Great looking table Javier.  

I am also having the same issue with no ball and I am using PhysMod5.  All other PhysMod5 tables play fine except WPT which freezes at times.

Thanks for any and all help.

I too am using PM5 and can't seem to get it to load ball in trough either?    Looks AWESOME though.   This probably will sound stupid but, it almost looks like there is something laying in the trough were the ball comes out?

Javier...  Great table!!    I played it for an hour last night when I should have been going to bed.     It was too much fun to stop.    Thanks for all your work on this one as well as the rest of the contributors.   I am enjoying the hell out of it.

• Content Provider

I too forgot about the new vpinmame release being required. I was like, "Dude, its a PM5 table which requires PM5 exe... ;)

You guys are releasing great tables. Thanks for the kudos/credit, anything to help out.

Archived