In the Metallica tab:

Metallica Pro

Metallica Premium LE

On the Metallica Master of Puppets tab:

Metallica Master of Puppets

Metallica LE

Which version is required for the game?

Thanks

Pro.. always pro. LE can't currently be emulated correctly.

• Content Provider

Well done.

Just out of curiosity, will you or are you porting it over to VP10?

Depends on when VP10 is released and what all will have to be changed to make it work.  If it's going to require more than some physics changes then the answer would be no but I would probably hand the table off to another builder that would want to make the changes.  Building tables just isn't fun for me anymore as I'm getting more frustration working on them now than pleasure.  I'm really only still around now waiting to release this table and Mustang as I have way to much time in them to just bail out on them now.   Once they are released I'll probably be done with VP.  I've already handed my Star Trek table off to another builder to take over with the conversions to primitives and the new physics for these reasons.

very sad that you are done with VP 85vett.  Your tables are all awesome and are played very often on my cab.  Thanks for all your hard work!  I would have never played many of those newer stern tables with out you.  May you dominate in everything you decide to do.

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

Here ya go.  Found where a ball got hung on top of the right sling during MB.  Will correct that before release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lBG9W1o6XQ&feature=youtu.be

Also, I'm getting some sound delays now after trying out VP10 beta build.  Never had that before so I'm thinking VP9 isn't liking something.  I'll have to revert back to pre vp10 files to hopefully get back to normal.

Archived