Metallica Release Date

hallman45

Supposedly it works with the pinmame DLL available here but I've had no luck.

Hey frenectic, Unit3d dev BilboX has confirmed that the next release ( maybe before XMAS ) will be compatible with vpinmame.dll we have here, so fingers crossed we have another toy to play with soon ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Spinners or no spinners?  that is the question.  The Prem/LE are the only version of this table with spinners.  I can't build that version do to aux board needs.  with that said, I know several people put the spinners on the Pro for the look.  they would not do anything in the game but I could put them on there and script them to make the drum sound like the LE/Prem has when hit.  What do ya'll think?  Add the spinners for look or leave it original.

• Content Provider

On the other hand, nothing wrong with a little fantasy design work. If you are looking for authenticity, virtual pins are the wrong place to look for it. That's the simple truth. A vote of yes for spinners. Of course, can always code it as a user option in the script.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

On the Stern website it says both the Metallica Pro and Premium are sold out so is that it? Master of Puppets LE is in the archives.

Just means that it is sold out... Not out of production. Two different things.

With the announcement of their new platform I'm betting it will go out of production in the near future.

yes, I think you're right. I don't think there will be anymore production on Metallica. As soon as Wrestlemania hits the purchasable stage, Metallica probably will get sent down to archives. And I was thinking with Metallica and AC/DC soon to be in the archives, they could really use a music pin. Wrestlemania is going to play with 10 different tracks from the intro of each wrestler that the player can select. Looks like they are trying to have the best of both worlds, a music pin and a theme of choice. Kind of smart on Stern's part.

Archived