Transformers Wip - Gtxjoe And Freneticamnesic

freneticamnesic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

I can do, at this pace...6 tables a year? UW has already release 2 tables since I released my last one.

Not to mention he's a much better scripter than me

I've already lost that race :(

We need official recordkeeping here. My friend Phil did 26 by my count last year. :P

• Content Provider

it has nothing to do with building tables but i made 700 configs in configtool, and currently do at least 1 new/reviewed config every day, yesterday 2 new tables and review of afm, at least for all the rom tables would be updated to revision 2.0, final review? :)

• Content Provider

Your building from scratch fren.

My 2 tables were both updates. I did rebuild them from the ground up, but I already had most of the textures done.

Pinball magic is gonna take me some time.

six million dollar man should only take about a month.

But I am moving in October so you won't see a lot of work coming from me in the next 3 months.

• Content Provider

An update tonight, gtxjoe did a ton of GI work today, flashing GI with some megatron multiball

I've never drained a multiball so fast, when I record it messes with my latency so it's hard to flip accurately :) That's my excuse, Rascal you can borrow it lol

I don't know our ETA for release. We each took a break for about a month. I know there's some things I need to do still to finish it up graphically, it plays well but there's going to still be minor things to tweak. Enjoy the transformer lightswitch rave

tumblr_lxazbfVbfJ1qfa1jdo1_500.gif

• Content Provider

Such talent, such mastery.... that cat with the glow stick and light switch can really grove! The work you guys did on the table is not to shabby either! Nice light show gtxjoe, we should call you GI-joe.  :D

• Content Provider

Thanks for uploading the video. Looking good. If stutter will be an issue I can tone down the GI animation Just got it all working last night. Maybe keep the spotlights lit or backdrop lit all the time, who knows

The all spark cube is not turning off completely. Need to fix that

Did you run into the left ramp ball stuck issue? I can't figure out what it is getting caught up on

• Content Provider

Thanks for uploading the video. Looking good. If stutter will be an issue I can tone down the GI animation Just got it all working last night. Maybe keep the spotlights lit or backdrop lit all the time, who knows

The all spark cube is not turning off completely. Need to fix that

Did you run into the left ramp ball stuck issue? I can't figure out what it is getting caught up on

I updated the log file, I fixed the ball getting stuck on the left ramp. The ramp named "megatron" was set to collidable and it was in juuuuust the right position to catch a ball on the way down, but not up :)

I don't think stutter is an issue...if you're concern about things you saw in the video, rest assured it was only due to the recording software! The PC that was recorded on never stutters on games and the PC I build on has had no stutter on that table.

Archived