Transformers Wip - Gtxjoe And Freneticamnesic

freneticamnesic

• Content Provider

OK gtxjoe gave me permission and I've been itching to share a WIP thread of this table! This one has been pretty fun to work on since he sent it to me. It's going to have some cool lighting yet that you don't see in the screenshot. Right now it's playing good and we've got a lot of the neat eyecandy going, but there's still a lot more to come. We've taken a bit of a break on it for the past week and a half but probably will get back to it shortly and more screenshots will follow

And of course great resource photos for this table have been provided by 85vett

ANdR01J.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

I love the captive ball/ camaro animation. We are still working on plastics, lighting inserts, GI, toys on the table and I am interested in seeing if this will port over to physmod easily. We shall see...

fren, akiles50000 on VPF got access to Verne's World. Lots of pics available

Thank you to share this wip, with the whole community, Thank you for the whole work that yours are making!!!, Thank you to make a pinball that you can share or to publish, and not to make as other authors that constantly show us wip of pinball that cannot be shared neither to publish!!!!!!. Pardon for my English!!!, it is not my native language!!!!

Keep the change, ya filthy animal!

We love this $&%#!

I have now reread this quote several times and IMHO it's brutal, vulgar and IMHO winner of the best quote of the week! :D.

That wip pic does look great. Not a fan of the original pin but really didn't give it much of a chance so looking forward to this

• Content Provider

Loafmeister I'm with you, was never a fan of the pin but it's a fun table to play. It's got a good balance actually, good flow, and hitting optimus prime in the gut with the pinball is kind of addictive.  Multiball is pretty fun, too. It's a bit of an underrated game, it's got good immersive sounds and music and flow so it's worthy of a second chance.

oh my god, oh my god... oh my god...

I think i had a heart-attack... 

This table is so underrated, and its my personal favorite when i play against friends (because of the strategy they choose).

I must thank you so much an for know i will be patient and full of anticipation...

Yeah, I have to say of all the "VPF banned" tables I liked playing this one the best under FP. Can't wait to be able to play a VP version.  :)

I'm just wondering is freneticamnesic and unclewilly are in a race to see who can build the most tables?  If so, I hope it's a really big race track!

Nice to see some good tables coming to VP

I still have problems under Hyperpin to get FP tables to appear and so to play Transformers i have to start it apart.

So will be nice to see it in VP also because of the better Physics ofcourse.

No matter who wins the race because we are the winners with these table builders

• Content Provider

I'll share a video tonight, I've got more plastics going around, a few minor updates really but I wanted to show off some of the primitive movements we got. The camaro and optimus ramp and optimus himself. And I just like sharing gameplay videos anyways

Archived