Wip Sharkey's Shootout (Stern 2000)

freneticamnesic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Wow freneticamnesic, you really went the extra mile with this one. This table looks totally awesome!  Just deleted my FP version and set up PinballX for this one!

Thanks! Glad you like it. Aiming to release in less than 2 weeks now. 

• Content Provider

A new vp author steps out of the darkness! Nice work Fren!  :)

How long after release before I can hack the shit out of it and make a HV conversion and get tons of beer money off your hard work?  ;)

• Content Provider

A new vp author steps out of the darkness! Nice work Fren!  :)

How long after release before I can hack the shit out of it and make a HV conversion and get tons of beer money off your hard work?  ;)

mods allowed no permission needed (as it should be imo)

• 4 months later...
  • Content Provider

Working on a primitive update

I did such a terrible job on this table - going to try and apply what I've learned since and clean it up. 

Here we are, all primitives so far except the balls which I'll leave alone because I spent so long on them the first go around.

U2s2tMA.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

With the release of the VP10 beta it's given me a lot of new tools to try and figured a complete new rebuild of this table was in order. I'm really disappointed in how this table turned out, in hindsight. I don't feel that it's up to my standards so it's time to revisit it and give it the proper treatment it may or may not deserve. I still enjoy playing this table (more so than 24)....

Here's a few days worth of work on the update. I really want to get plastic scans for this so if anyone has access to one, please do what you can to scan items for me. I have the slingshots and lane guides, but I need everything else. I attempted a redraw a few times but it's a little more difficult than it looks.

2ellZKD.jpg

Archived