Lol

zebulon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Sorry you had to experience the real Paul.  Everyone sooner or later gets to see the real him.

One of these days he'll piss off the wrong person and they'll start yanking all their content down off his site.  It's the content that keeps the site on top, not because it's such a wonderful forum to be on.

• Administrators

Anytime now he's going to start apologizing and try to spin it...

*edit* I just refreshed the thread and like clock work... there's the apology.  Next up will be the part where he tries to spin it to make himself look good.

• Content Provider

lol, just saw the mea culpa.

You had to know that was coming.

Poor Paul, everyone is out to get him.  He's just a poor slob that's supporting this community with nothing to gain but the love from others.

I look at the people posting above me and see the ones who inspired me to get into the hobby. Old posts from you guys serve as my foundation for starting my build. When I was buried in fuses and diodes and eBay orders and was worried about burning my house down Zeb was there to explain things, not sell me things. I bought his board anyway because it made it easier but it still didn't make me good with wire management so I just had Zeb install everything I needed personally. After 2 years of researching, reading post after post, and sourcing parts I finally have a cab that brings me an insane amount of joy. That's because of you guys. Thank you so much. Zeb is an awesome guy and does great work in his shop. vpuniverse is my pinball home and Zeb is my pinball savior. The fact that Zeb hasn't been acknowledged for his contributions to the community by the administration over there is a damn shame.

sent from my phone

• Administrators

....and another refugee washes up on the shores..... :)

Welcome to the club Zeb.. ( you ungrateful sod )....LMFAO

Pull up a seat and you can hang out with the rest of us Degenerates that pissed off paul  :D

Paul showing his true colors again I see..LOL....         Jeez paul letting people see the REAL YOU cant be good for business   :P  1389297799.gif

I know this site will eventually get the content that vpf has but I think the quality here is so much better. I wish that I didn't have to visit the other site so much cause I always get pulled into commenting on something.

Sad to see people treated like that from someone that has no clue to proper business etiquette or just doesn't care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The thing that pisses me off about Paul, is that he promises the world and fails to deliver.  He always has an excuse like he's working "80" hours a week.  Jesh just fess up and stop lying.  I have bought quite a bit from him and have been lied to every time.  the last 2 so called ultimate analog plunger, have intermintant troubles, which force me to open my cab up and remove and reinstall the controller, really sucks.  Love this site, thanks to all who are involved.   

LMAO...yeah I figured it wouldn't be long before I brought my shitty attitude over here with the rest of the miscreants....:D  I'm sure by now the posts have gone from one extreme to the other, I have to say that I haven't logged back in to follow it. Funny thing is, I wasn't looking for credit for anything I did, just figured the others in that project would have appreciated the nod.

• Administrators

LMAO...yeah I figured it wouldn't be long before I brought my shitty attitude over here with the rest of the miscreants.... :D  I'm sure by now the posts have gone from one extreme to the other, I have to say that I haven't logged back in to follow it. Funny thing is, I wasn't looking for credit for anything I did, just figured the others in that project would have appreciated the nod.

LOL thats just  Paul and always been Paul  ....just sprinkle a little sugar and alot of bullshit and you have VPF...

and zeb we love shitty  attitudes here thats why VPU rocks .. :D

and thank god you didnt get VIP that would be another thing he holds over you to make more for him. .1389317894.gif

well he's gotta' be doin' somethin' right look at all the members he has gotten in just four years time!

I ain't gonna' bash anyone any more gets me in too much hot water each time

I like his site as much as I like PN or this one or rogue

each has their own good and bad  things to them

so to each their own...but giving credit out where it is due would be the icing on the cake on any site!

well he's gotta' be doin' somethin' right look at all the members he has gotten in just four years time!

I ain't gonna' bash anyone any more gets me in too much hot water each time

I like his site as much as I like PN or this one or rogue

each has their own good and bad  things to them

so to each their own...but giving credit out where it is due would be the icing on the cake on any site!

It is a sensitive place over there at vpf as I think you found out yesterday faralos. The new member you jumped all over about "licensing your work's" I thought was rather funny really.

Hey if you can't laugh at the little things then you need a time out. ;-)

• Content Provider

I really don't want to get pulled into this shit again.

He has a nice place, the issue is with him. A year ago, if you wanted anything vp, you had to come to him to get it. PN is a nice place, but it's  outdated. Now we have VPU, and my site. Both have things you can't get from him. I like this because it takes away from his monopoly. If Dazz was a jerk, but he had all the files there were, we'd be in the same place. But Dazz is nice, and community driven. This site is donation run, as Paul's is, but Dazz isn't cutting your speed as an enticement to "upgrade". He has a regular job, so I'm guessing this place is somewhat taxing to keep up, even with help. I know my place is somewhat having the same effect on me, working 60 hours a week.

I have no problem with 2 (or 3) main sites. It means you have a choice. Choice is good.

I'd venture a guess that the move from vpf.com to .org was premeditated. It would not surprise me him wanting to rip the site, and start the business. Weren't cabs in their infancy about the time he started? When vpf.com went down people needed a place to go. He was in the right place at the right time.

Mind you that last statement was an educated guess. I barely knew what a computer was when vpf.ORG was born.

Archived